LinkenIn is a spy tool!
John Kuthe
2021-12-01 02:46:44 UTC
:-(

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Jeßus
2021-12-01 02:50:25 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And you're just a tool.
John Kuthe
2021-12-01 03:42:58 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by John Kuthe
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And you're just a tool.
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Hank Rogers
2021-12-01 04:00:31 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by Jeßus
Post by John Kuthe
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And you're just a tool.
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Everybody tries to spy on you, because you're so secretive, and
rarely give out any details of your life. You would have been a
great CIA operative.
Hank Rogers
It was a typo. He struck the T key rather than the F key.
Jeßus
2021-12-01 04:11:47 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by Jeßus
Post by John Kuthe
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And you're just a tool.
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either!
For what possible purpose would you need a linkedin account anyway?
Post by John Kuthe
So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Yes you are. You're a tool.
i***@webtv.net
2021-12-01 04:48:38 UTC
So why piss and moan about it??
Bruce
2021-12-01 05:29:56 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by John Kuthe
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
So why piss and moan about it??
Because if he had one it would be spying on him! (I don't know
either.)
Janet
2021-12-01 12:44:01 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Perhaps you're unaware that "tool" is derogatory slang for penis.

You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your penis so
you can masturbate in public.

You're not even a tool, just a failed limp-dick pissant.

Janet UK
Bruce
Janet, you're so strong-minded!
Hank Rogers
Just what you like, master. Take another deep whiff.
Hank Rogers
Ed and dave are strong minded too, master. Have another whiff.
Michael Trew
2021-12-02 05:22:04 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Perhaps you're unaware that "tool" is derogatory slang for...
Slang varies greatly based on the region that you live in.
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
joe
2021-12-02 11:08:37 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by John Kuthe
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Perhaps you're unaware that "tool" is derogatory slang for...
Slang varies greatly based on the region that you live in.
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
Cindy Hamilton
Expectations are low for the battleax women in RFC.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-12-02 14:01:35 UTC
Post by joe
Post by Michael Trew
Post by John Kuthe
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Perhaps you're unaware that "tool" is derogatory slang for...
Slang varies greatly based on the region that you live in.
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
Cindy Hamilton
Expectations are low for the battleax women in RFC.
How about the battleaxe men?

Cindy Hamilton
Janet
2021-12-02 17:00:32 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by John Kuthe
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Perhaps you're unaware that "tool" is derogatory slang for...
Slang varies greatly based on the region that you live in.
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
No wonder he can't sustain a relationship with one.

Janet UK
Bruce
2021-12-02 18:22:39 UTC
Post by Janet
Post by Michael Trew
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
No wonder he can't sustain a relationship with one.
If all women were like Janet UK, mankind would have ceased to exist a
long long time ago.
Michael Trew
2021-12-03 04:54:04 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
Cindy Hamilton
I hold men to the same standard. There is no need for anyone to be so
piggish.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-12-03 09:43:18 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
Cindy Hamilton
I hold men to the same standard. There is no need for anyone to be so
piggish.
Perhaps you should have said "hardly human".

Cindy Hamilton
Michael Trew
2021-12-03 22:05:11 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Michael Trew
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
Cindy Hamilton
I hold men to the same standard. There is no need for anyone to be so
piggish.
Perhaps you should have said "hardly human".
Cindy Hamilton
Fair enough.

My intent wasn't to classify a specific sex, simply both people in
question were female.
jmcquown
2021-12-03 22:19:38 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Michael Trew
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
Cindy Hamilton
I hold men to the same standard. There is no need for anyone to be so
piggish.
Perhaps you should have said "hardly human".
Cindy Hamilton
Fair enough.
My intent wasn't to classify a specific sex, simply both people in
question were female.
You seem to think Boron and Janet UK were ganging up on you. It's only
because you kept proclaiming how wonderful life must have been in the
1950's or earlier. The kitchen appliances may have lasted longer but
you have an idyllic notion of a 'Father Knows Best' or 'Andy Griffith
Show' lifestyle which is not reality. You ruffled some feathers when
you jumped in with those archaic notions.

Jill
Michael Trew
2021-12-04 00:52:53 UTC
You seem to think Boron and Janet UK were ganging up on you. It's only
because you kept proclaiming how wonderful life must have been in the
1950's or earlier. The kitchen appliances may have lasted longer but you
have an idyllic notion of a 'Father Knows Best' or 'Andy Griffith Show'
lifestyle which is not reality. You ruffled some feathers when you
jumped in with those archaic notions.
Jill
That's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it, just as anyone else is
entitled to their own opinions.

I do see your point, but you are missing the bigger part of the problem:
both Boron and Janet have other agendas. Janet is mad that I talk to
Bruce. She's bitter with anyone that talks to Bruce that doesn't berate
him, such as Carol and Ophelia.

Boron is an ABSOLUTE basket case. If you're bored, hop on other to
Alt.fan.cecil-adams and check out some of her recent outbursts. This is
probably better e-mailed, but I'm posting it anyway, in case anyone else
isn't convinced that she's nuts.

Here, I collected a little snippet for you. I'm the "He" in question,
and her top sentence is in reply to someone who simply stated that Boron
using "abuse" when replying to me won't be effective. Ain't she sweet?

My prior replies on that NG were quite cordial, for the record -- as
were the other person in the discussion. Boron went off the deep end
for NO reason... (perhaps mental illness?)

-------------

"Implying abuse under any definition makes you look even more fucking
stupid.

He is an anti-vax, sexist, anti abortion, right wing twat. You are a
shitheel, well proven over many many many years. Too long for you to
read?

He is an anti-vax, sexist, anti abortion, right wing twat.

I am just too fucking old to put up with bullshit. I have no regrets
over calling it out in anyone - makes me happy. Go on, make my day."

--------------

OH, before I forget, Boron also told me that I'd be *better off dead* --
or something to that extent. What a card! Her opinion was formed based
on what she implied from my prior posts from RFC, so you folks can be
the judge. :)
Bruce
2021-12-04 01:01:28 UTC
On Fri, 03 Dec 2021 19:52:53 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
[...]
There are people here who will never ever criticise her, no matter
what kind of intolerant hateful slur she comes up with. The same with
Janet UK. Even otherwise decent, reasonable people won't say a word
when Boron or Janet UK are involved.

RFC: For all your double standards.
GM
2021-12-04 01:02:57 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
[...]
JUDGE Judy would say to "Boron":

"Keep you mouth ZIPPED - I'm SPEAKING...!!!"

The "intensity" of Boron's posts is somewhat akin to using a 50 megaton H - bomb to hammer a
single nail into a piece of plywood...

"Over the top", one might say...

Lol... "right wing twat"
GM
Michael Trew
2021-12-04 01:50:47 UTC
Post by GM
Post by Michael Trew
OH, before I forget, Boron also told me that I'd be *better off dead* --
or something to that extent. What a card! Her opinion was formed based
on what she implied from my prior posts from RFC, so you folks can be
the judge. :)
"Keep you mouth ZIPPED - I'm SPEAKING...!!!"
The "intensity" of Boron's posts is somewhat akin to using a 50 megaton H - bomb to hammer a
single nail into a piece of plywood...
"Over the top", one might say...
Lol... "right wing twat"
She went on to repeat this SAME rant about 5 different times, with some
variations, in an otherwise civil conversation.

In my opinion, it's sad that some people cannot tolerate any level of
differing opinions. "IT'S MY WAY, OR THE HIGHWAY"! If one cannot have
an actual discussion without becoming aggressive and insulting due to
differing opinion, it shows how low that party's intelligence is.

I'll get down off of my soap box now. :)
GM
2021-12-04 02:09:35 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
Post by Michael Trew
[...]
I'd love a " right - wing twat" t - shirt, it would be *very* disconcerting...

O:-)
GM
Michael Trew
2021-12-01 05:29:52 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by Jeßus
Post by John Kuthe
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And you're just a tool.
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Not only are you a TOOL...
But you are also a FOOL...
You wouldn't have anything to put on LinkedIn anyways, SHEESH...
He has plenty of extra-curricular things to post to it to build his
resume. Have you missed all of his posts on here??

Sorry, couldn't help myself..
jmcquown
2021-12-03 16:44:45 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by Jeßus
Post by John Kuthe
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And you're just a tool.
I have NO LinkedIn account!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Why are you bitching about it if you you don't have an account?
Attention whore.

Jill