LinkenIn is a spy tool!
2021-12-01 02:46:44 UTC
:-(

2021-12-01 02:50:25 UTC
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And you're just a tool.
John Kuthe
2021-12-01 03:42:58 UTC
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And you're just a tool.
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!

2021-12-01 04:00:31 UTC
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And you're just a tool.
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Everybody tries to spy on you, because you're so secretive, and
rarely give out any details of your life. You would have been a
great CIA operative.
Hank Rogers
It was a typo. He struck the T key rather than the F key.
Jeßus
2021-12-01 04:11:47 UTC
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And you're just a tool.
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either!
For what possible purpose would you need a linkedin account anyway?
Post by John Kuthe
So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Yes you are. You're a tool.
i***@webtv.net
2021-12-01 04:48:38 UTC
So why piss and moan about it??
Bruce
2021-12-01 05:29:56 UTC
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
So why piss and moan about it??
Because if he had one it would be spying on him! (I don't know
either.)
Janet
2021-12-01 12:44:01 UTC
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Perhaps you're unaware that "tool" is derogatory slang for penis.

You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your penis so
you can masturbate in public.

You're not even a tool, just a failed limp-dick pissant.

Janet UK
Bruce
Janet, you're so strong-minded!
Hank Rogers
Just what you like, master. Take another deep whiff.
Hank Rogers
Ed and dave are strong minded too, master. Have another whiff.
Michael Trew
2021-12-02 05:22:04 UTC
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Perhaps you're unaware that "tool" is derogatory slang for...
Slang varies greatly based on the region that you live in.
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
joe
2021-12-02 11:08:37 UTC
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Perhaps you're unaware that "tool" is derogatory slang for...
Slang varies greatly based on the region that you live in.
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
Cindy Hamilton
Expectations are low for the battleax women in RFC.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-12-02 14:01:35 UTC
Post by joe
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Perhaps you're unaware that "tool" is derogatory slang for...
Slang varies greatly based on the region that you live in.
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
Cindy Hamilton
Expectations are low for the battleax women in RFC.
How about the battleaxe men?

Cindy Hamilton
Janet
2021-12-02 17:00:32 UTC
I have NO LinkedIn account! I will not get one either! So NO I am NOT A TOOL!
Perhaps you're unaware that "tool" is derogatory slang for...
Slang varies greatly based on the region that you live in.
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
No wonder he can't sustain a relationship with one.

Janet UK
Bruce
2021-12-02 18:22:39 UTC
Post by Janet
Post by Michael Trew
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
No wonder he can't sustain a relationship with one.
If all women were like Janet UK, mankind would have ceased to exist a
long long time ago.
Michael Trew
2021-12-03 04:54:04 UTC
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
Cindy Hamilton
I hold men to the same standard. There is no need for anyone to be so
piggish.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-12-03 09:43:18 UTC
You don't have any life beyond injecting hormones into your...
You're not even a tool, just a failed limp...
Janet UK
I really see why you like Boron so much... you are both hardly women,
you're a couple of pigs! Perhaps one in the same person?
"Hardly women"? Haven't you learned by now that women are not defined
by your expectations?
Cindy Hamilton
I hold men to the same standard. There is no need for anyone to be so
piggish.
Perhaps you should have said "hardly human".

2021-12-03 22:05:11 UTC