I BROKE my Djembe!
John Kuthe
2021-10-13 21:05:27 UTC

So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) for me came by to pick it up and FIX IT for me!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Hank Rogers
2021-10-13 21:29:06 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
Why didn't you just shoot it up with your pecker juice?
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-13 22:15:37 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
GM
2021-10-13 22:19:37 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Christ, the thing looks like a dead muskrat wearing a Kente cloth...
GM
i***@webtv.net
I don't know why he hasn't used one of those six-bladed razors on it.
John Kuthe
2021-10-13 23:41:33 UTC
Post by GM
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Christ, the thing looks like a dead muskrat wearing a Kente cloth...
--
GM
A Djembe used goatskin for it's drumhead, and the legend is never be a LOUD goat, as you end up as a Djembe drumhead!

Lotta wisdom in legend!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-14 00:25:03 UTC
Post by GM
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Christ, the thing looks like a dead muskrat wearing a Kente cloth...
--
GM
A Djembe used goatskin for it's drumhead, and the legend is never be a LOUD goat, as you end up as a Djembe drumhead!
Lotta wisdom in legend!
Perhaps you could add some epimedium to your prostagandin plus
anal destruction videos Sunday regimen. It's HERBAL!!!! A gift to
you from Mother Gaia.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
--Bryan
John Kuthe
2021-10-14 01:06:52 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by GM
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Christ, the thing looks like a dead muskrat wearing a Kente cloth...
--
GM
A Djembe used goatskin for it's drumhead, and the legend is never be a LOUD goat, as you end up as a Djembe drumhead!
Lotta wisdom in legend!
Perhaps you could add some epimedium to your prostagandin plus
anal destruction videos Sunday regimen. It's HERBAL!!!! A gift to
you from Mother Gaia.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
--Bryan
Using BIG WORDS fits right in with your Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Bryan! ;-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
GM
2021-10-14 02:44:59 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by GM
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Christ, the thing looks like a dead muskrat wearing a Kente cloth...
--
GM
A Djembe used goatskin for it's drumhead, and the legend is never be a LOUD goat, as you end up as a Djembe drumhead!
Lotta wisdom in legend!
Perhaps you could add some epimedium to your prostagandin plus
anal destruction videos Sunday regimen. It's HERBAL!!!! A gift to
you from Mother Gaia.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
--Bryan
Using BIG WORDS fits right in with your Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Bryan! ;-)
Hmmm...now WHERE did I espy the term "meretricious piffle"...HMMM, John...???

IMWTK...!!!

😁
GM
jmcquown
2021-10-13 22:29:11 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Surely he has more than one. I wonder what those "friends" of his will
charge to fix it.

Jill
Sqwertz
2021-10-18 11:02:52 UTC
Post by jmcquown
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Surely he has more than one. I wonder what those "friends" of his will
charge to fix it.
The problem that John doesn't see here is that he's an ethical
vegetarian. They would never use an instrument that was made from
animal skins. And skins for djembes come from goats that are
virtually starved to death so they won't have fat in their skins.
So they rip the skins of the goats (often still alive) and throw the
rest of goat into the Niger river still kicking and screaming, as
the meat is useless and spent from malnutrition.

Mother Gaia will definitely NOT be happy with John one bit And I'm
shocked that Bruce hasn't pointed all this out yet, her being the
forum's premier expert on Veganism and Ethical Standards.

An empty 5-gallon pickle bucket from most any fast food restaurant
sounds better and can be "tuned" to have a much better variety of
tones. It's the choice instrument of street musicians here in "The
Music Capital of the World".

But those are made from fossil fuels. And now he's so good at the
skin flute....

-sw
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-18 14:25:14 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
Homo Sapiens have been using animal skins and bones for years! Eating animals too! It's the old Predator Prey relationship. Apex Predators always depend on the animal life with whom they live. For food.
And YES I am good at working my skin flute! Learned in the bathtub as a small child. I wondered what would happen if I washed my penis and put up with the almost unbearable ticklish sensation and that's how I discovered orgasms! In Elementary School! And I also learned climbing in such a way as to cause myself to orgasm! Like up the rope at gym class!
Maybe that's why I love to shave my nads, and do every morning and have for 20 years! :-)
I'd love to see your skull being smashed by an ape wielding a femur.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
--Bryan
Michael Trew
2021-10-19 03:15:46 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
I'd love to see your skull being smashed by an ape wielding a femur.
http://youtu.be/toNuups_j4A
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
--Bryan
Bryan, YOU ARE EVIL! :-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Oh, like no one saw that coming.

Sometimes this feels like Groundhog day.

Bryan Simmons
2021-10-13 22:33:53 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) for me came by to pick it up and FIX IT for me!
They're not your "FRIENDS." Your relationship might be cordial, but it
is professional. Your only friend is Gary. He'd like you to sell your
house and move into a place with him near the ocean where you can
commiserate about the bitches who ruined your lives, have lots of cute
weasels, and maybe much more. He won't mind when you beat your
djembes, or beat your thingie because he is YOUR FRIEND!!
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
--Bryan
Gary
2021-10-14 12:40:23 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) for me came by to pick it up and FIX IT for me!
They're not your "FRIENDS." Your relationship might be cordial, but it
is professional. Your only friend is Gary. He'd like you to sell your
house and move into a place with him near the ocean where you can
commiserate about the bitches who ruined your lives, have lots of cute
weasels, and maybe much more. He won't mind when you beat your
djembes, or beat your thingie because he is YOUR FRIEND!!
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
--Bryan
Really Bryan? lol
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-14 04:16:16 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) for me came by to pick it up and FIX IT for me!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Hey, they cancelled "Brown Sugar", John - BOO HISS ... !!!

:-((((

I find it noteworthy that the urge to cancel rock songs for their supposed licensing of
immorality was entirely a right-wing or Christian phenomenon when it got started in the
Sixties and now appears to be entirely a left-wing phenomenon.

Brown Sugar’ Gets Canceled

After hearing the record thousands of times, I was unaware that the Rolling Stones’ classic “Brown
Sugar” is about enslavement because I can’t understand anything Mick Jagger says in the entire first
verse. All I hear is: “uh uh uh uh uh uh JUST AROUND MIDNIGHT.” Turns out the lyrics are these:

Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields
Sold in the market down in New Orleans
Scarred old slaver knows he’s doing alright
Hear him whip the women just around midnight

Well, that’s clear enough. Someone noticed that the Stones aren’t playing the song on their current tour,
seemingly for the first time ever, which led to a New York Post headline saying that “Rolling Stones retire
classic rock song ‘Brown Sugar.’” In the body of the story, Keith Richards is less absolute, saying, “We might
put it back in.” He seemed to be smarting about feeling pressure to dump the song when he told the LA
Times, “I don’t know. I’m trying to figure out with the sisters quite where the beef is. Didn’t they understand
this was a song about the horrors of slavery? But they’re trying to bury it.”

The chorus of the song comes from the point of view of a gleeful slave master who enjoys having sex with
or raping the women he owns, so it’s not exactly clear about the “horrors” part, but I think we can assume that
the Stones, who revered black American blues musicians and got the band’s name from a Muddy Waters LP,
are not fans of slavery. A listener might object that the upbeat, rollicking nature of the song makes it a celebration
of the acts it describes, but then again, the tune has been played on popular radio for 50 years without causing
undue uproar. Suffice it to say that the Stones enjoy visiting dark places in their songs without endorsing their
characters or their viewpoints. “Sympathy for the Devil” isn’t really a celebration of Satan.

Rap RIP
Brown Sugar was the best song the Stones had ever done. Shame, shame, shame that it has to go away.
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-18 14:10:21 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
The weakest song on the album.

_________________
"You ruined my joke."

Ian was curious, "Joke?"

"Yeah, I was going to use Brown Sugar, and it took some persuading to get the
DJ to agree. He said only Black girls dance to that, and that it didn't make sense.
I gave him my nicest little girl, 'Please,' and he rolled his eyes and said he'd do it,
but that I owed him one. Do you fucking own this place?"

"I guess I could, at least own a share, but then I couldn't touch the girls--and that's
an awfully weird joke. This isn't a comedy club." Ian paused, "Besides, that's the
weakest song on the album."

********************

"What album?"

Ian brightened a bit, "Sticky Fingers." He noted the coincidence, her asking about
his marital status, and that album being the go to music for lovemaking with his
late wife, and he most often skipped Brown Sugar. Perhaps it wasn't the very
weakest song, but the idea of a human being whipped was so much the opposite
of loving touch, whereas Sway was the perfect introduction of the incubus, an
angel so reluctant to fall from grace, but one destined to succumb to carnal
knowledge.
_________________

--Bryan
Sheldon Martin
2021-10-18 15:57:49 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) for me came by to pick it up and FIX IT for me!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Hey, they cancelled "Brown Sugar", John - BOO HISS ... !!!
I find it noteworthy that the urge to cancel rock songs for their supposed licensing of
immorality was entirely a right-wing or Christian phenomenon when it got started in the
Sixties and now appears to be entirely a left-wing phenomenon.
Brown Sugar’ Gets Canceled
Rap Rip needs canseling because it's ass backwards... should be Rip
Rap... lining a creek or river bank with stones to prevent erosion.
I enjoy sweet tasty luscious fully ripened brown girls.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/riprap