I BROKE my Djembe!
2021-10-13 21:05:27 UTC

So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) for me came by to pick it up and FIX IT for me!

2021-10-13 21:29:06 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) for me came by to pick it up and FIX IT for me!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Why didn't you just shoot it up with your pecker juice?
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-13 22:15:37 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
GM
2021-10-13 22:19:37 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Christ, the thing looks like a dead muskrat wearing a Kente cloth...
2021-10-13 22:43:08 UTC
I don't know why he hasn't used one of those six-bladed razors on it.
John Kuthe
2021-10-13 23:41:33 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Christ, the thing looks like a dead muskrat wearing a Kente cloth...
A Djembe used goatskin for it's drumhead, and the legend is never be a LOUD goat, as you end up as a Djembe drumhead!

Lotta wisdom in legend!

2021-10-14 00:25:03 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Christ, the thing looks like a dead muskrat wearing a Kente cloth...
A Djembe used goatskin for it's drumhead, and the legend is never be a LOUD goat, as you end up as a Djembe drumhead!
Lotta wisdom in legend!
Perhaps you could add some epimedium to your prostagandin plus
anal destruction videos Sunday regimen. It's HERBAL!!!! A gift to
you from Mother Gaia.
2021-10-14 01:06:52 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Christ, the thing looks like a dead muskrat wearing a Kente cloth...
A Djembe used goatskin for it's drumhead, and the legend is never be a LOUD goat, as you end up as a Djembe drumhead!
Lotta wisdom in legend!
Perhaps you could add some epimedium to your prostagandin plus
anal destruction videos Sunday regimen. It's HERBAL!!!! A gift to
you from Mother Gaia.
Using BIG WORDS fits right in with your Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Bryan! ;-)

2021-10-14 02:44:59 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Christ, the thing looks like a dead muskrat wearing a Kente cloth...
A Djembe used goatskin for it's drumhead, and the legend is never be a LOUD goat, as you end up as a Djembe drumhead!
Lotta wisdom in legend!
Perhaps you could add some epimedium to your prostagandin plus
anal destruction videos Sunday regimen. It's HERBAL!!!! A gift to
you from Mother Gaia.
Using BIG WORDS fits right in with your Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Bryan! ;-)
Hmmm...now WHERE did I espy the term "meretricious piffle"...HMMM, John...???

IMWTK...!!!

😁
2021-10-13 22:29:11 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) came by to pick it up.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I bet the neighbors were cheering when they carried it out the door.
Surely he has more than one. I wonder what those "friends" of his will
charge to fix it.

2021-10-13 22:33:53 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) for me came by to pick it up and FIX IT for me!
They're not your "FRIENDS." Your relationship might be cordial, but it
is professional. Your only friend is Gary. He'd like you to sell your
house and move into a place with him near the ocean where you can
commiserate about the bitches who ruined your lives, have lots of cute
weasels, and maybe much more. He won't mind when you beat your
djembes, or beat your thingie because he is YOUR FRIEND!!

Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-14 04:16:16 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/YS1Nz07Z/Broke-my-Djembe-10-2021.jpg
So my FRIENDS Stephanie and Matt (who built my Djembes) for me came by to pick it up and FIX IT for me!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Hey, they cancelled "Brown Sugar", John - BOO HISS ... !!!

:-((((

I find it noteworthy that the urge to cancel rock songs for their supposed licensing of
immorality was entirely a right-wing or Christian phenomenon when it got started in the
Sixties and now appears to be entirely a left-wing phenomenon.

Brown Sugar’ Gets Canceled

After hearing the record thousands of times, I was unaware that the Rolling Stones’ classic “Brown
Sugar” is about enslavement because I can’t understand anything Mick Jagger says in the entire first
verse. All I hear is: “uh uh uh uh uh uh JUST AROUND MIDNIGHT.” Turns out the lyrics are these:

Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields
Sold in the market down in New Orleans
Scarred old slaver knows he’s doing alright
Hear him whip the women just around midnight

Well, that’s clear enough. Someone noticed that the Stones aren’t playing the song on their current tour,
seemingly for the first time ever, which led to a New York Post headline saying that “Rolling Stones retire
classic rock song ‘Brown Sugar.’” In the body of the story, Keith Richards is less absolute, saying, “We might
put it back in.” He seemed to be smarting about feeling pressure to dump the song when he told the LA
Times, “I don’t know. I’m trying to figure out with the sisters quite where the beef is. Didn’t they understand
this was a song about the horrors of slavery? But they’re trying to bury it.”

The chorus of the song comes from the point of view of a gleeful slave master who enjoys having sex with
or raping the women he owns, so it’s not exactly clear about the “horrors” part, but I think we can assume that
the Stones, who revered black American blues musicians and got the band’s name from a Muddy Waters LP,
are not fans of slavery. A listener might object that the upbeat, rollicking nature of the song makes it a celebration
of the acts it describes, but then again, the tune has been played on popular radio for 50 years without causing
undue uproar. Suffice it to say that the Stones enjoy visiting dark places in their songs without endorsing their
characters or their viewpoints. “Sympathy for the Devil” isn’t really a celebration of Satan.