Engineer cooking
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-30 03:14:00 UTC
Dilbert today

https://www.gocomics.com/dilbert-classics/2021/11/29
Michael Trew
2021-11-30 04:43:51 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Dilbert today
https://www.gocomics.com/dilbert-classics/2021/11/29
Haha, good one. There is a website, something about cooking for
engineers. For some reason, when I was 10-14 years old, I regularly
cooked supper for the family. I recall my step father, who is a nuclear
engineer, printing a recipe for cooking spare ribs, plus the first page
of amusing comments, from that cooking for engineers website. He gave
it to me to make; I still have the print-out folded up in one of my cook
books.

------

OMG, I found the recipe on the website... even though he printed this
off almost 15 years ago, the beginning comments are still the same...
the first few comments are great, lol

http://www.cookingforengineers.com/recipe/45/Oven-Baked-Spare-Ribs-Two-Ways

(Side note: When I rarely cook ribs, I still use this recipe as a basic
guide -- not bad!)
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-30 06:07:35 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Dilbert today
https://www.gocomics.com/dilbert-classics/2021/11/29
There are many people who cook/attempt to cook and do some weird
substitutions and wonder why their finished product is inedible.