I had a delicious Vegetarian STD Meal!
2021-11-19 22:44:43 UTC
Green Beans and Asparagus, cooked tender and buttered, and Brown Rice and my Sweet and Hot Beans!

And after dinner, CBD Treats and Lemon Tree Punch cannabis and:

https://www.pbs.org/video/carole-king-james-taylor-live-at-the-troubadour-5qmki3/

Life does NOT SUCK! :-)

2021-11-20 01:17:00 UTC
Life does NOT SUCK! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
It does for you.
No it doesn't!

2021-11-20 01:49:30 UTC
Life does NOT SUCK! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
It does for you.
No it doesn't!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
No friends, no girlfriend, your son wants nothing to do with you nor your sister.
No job and not much prospect of one that will reach that $60,000 goal. No
renters either.
Hank Rogers
And now, no djembe and no audio system.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-20 09:02:22 UTC
Life does NOT SUCK! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
It does for you.
No it doesn't!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
No friends, no girlfriend, your son wants nothing to do with you nor your sister.
No job and not much prospect of one that will reach that $60,000 goal. No
renters either.
And now, no djembe and no audio system.
Didn't he get his djembe re-skinned? Are you suggesting that without
the sound system, the djembe is worthless? You're forgetting. This is
John. If anyone knows how to play by himself...

2021-11-20 14:27:36 UTC
Life does NOT SUCK! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
It does for you.
No it doesn't!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
No friends, no girlfriend, your son wants nothing to do with you nor your sister.
No job and not much prospect of one that will reach that $60,000 goal. No
renters either.
And now, no djembe and no audio system.
Didn't he get his djembe re-skinned? Are you suggesting that without
the sound system, the djembe is worthless?
Drumming along while recorded music plays gives the illusion of companionship.

2021-11-20 15:26:08 UTC
Life does NOT SUCK! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
It does for you.
No it doesn't!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
No friends, no girlfriend, your son wants nothing to do with you nor your sister.
No job and not much prospect of one that will reach that $60,000 goal. No
renters either.
I doubt Kootchie could get someone to occupy a room rent free...
except the cockroaches.
IIRC he was charging $250 a month for a bedroom room with a shared
upstairs bathroom. Cheap rent yet his beloved housemates didn't come
flocking back nor did they recommend his flop-house to new students.

I can figure out what happened. He went to all the trouble to pay for
occupancy lodging permits and then Covid hit. Those permits have long
since expired and restrictions have been lifted but he hasn't the money
to get the occupancy permits renewed nor the wherewithal to do it. He
could easily be bringing in money in that "Shared Student Living" he
constantly crowed about when he was RICH RICH RICH! Look how that
turned out.

He always has you humping his every post, loopy twat.
Hank Rogers
She sure keeps you busy, master.
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-20 23:48:39 UTC
IIRC he was charging $250 a month for a bedroom room with a shared
upstairs bathroom. Cheap rent yet his beloved housemates didn't come
flocking back nor did they recommend his flop-house to new students.
I can figure out what happened. He went to all the trouble to pay for
occupancy lodging permits and then Covid hit. Those permits have long
since expired and restrictions have been lifted but he hasn't the money
to get the occupancy permits renewed nor the wherewithal to do it. He
could easily be bringing in money in that "Shared Student Living" he
constantly crowed about when he was RICH RICH RICH! Look how that
turned out.
Jill
He always has you humping his every post, loopy twat.
What about me?? I 'humped' his post and you didn't croak one time,
frog.

BUT if he does need to those occupancy permits renewed there's that
$850 he wasted on a camera he can't figure out that could have been
used for renewals.
jmcquown
2021-11-21 00:21:20 UTC
[...]
He talked about having to pay for inspections to get those occupancy
permits. Yeah, Covid-19 hit but gee, students went back to school at
the University. So much for his "shared International student living"
dream supporting him for the rest of his life.

2021-11-21 00:29:03 UTC
[...]
I have a Single Owner Occupancy Permit, for life! Heck with Rentals that needed to be renewed every year. Pppphhtttt!

2021-11-21 00:32:30 UTC
[...]
Geezlepeets. I own my house and don't have to have an Occupancy Permit.
You're the one who was constantly crowing about Shared International
Student Living. What happened to that rainbow dream? Run of out money
for the permits or did you figure out college students don't want to
rent rooms in your flop house?

2021-11-21 00:57:51 UTC
[...]
Around here, the tenant gets the occupancy permit, though the landlord
generally pays for the occupancy inspection, which is required every time
that a new person moves in. If my wife and I were to move into our little
house next door, even being owners, we would have to pay the $35 for the
inspection, and $5 for the occupancy permit. The only exception to the
occupancy permit process for a new occupant is the birth or adoption of
a child. Bel Nor is probably the same, though my son's occupancy as an
owner occupied house in Ferguson only required an external inspection.
Yeah, *that* Ferguson.

When we sell the houses, in order for the buyer to obtain a conventional
loan, the property must pass an occupancy inspection. Otherwise the
property could only be sold "as-is," and lenders will only give a mortgage
loan up to 80% of appraised value.
2021-11-21 10:22:08 UTC