I made a new batch of Sweet and Hot Beans today!
2022-01-08 23:17:39 UTC
Better than the old batch I ate up! :-) I AM a pretty good cooker!

2022-01-09 00:15:17 UTC
Better than the old batch I ate up! :-) I AM a pretty good cooker!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
We Dutch have a saying about guys like yous, which is KILL YOURSELF
you loser. no wife no partner no family no friends no job no money and
no hope for the future. Loser. Ghe Ghe Ghe.
2022-01-09 03:45:03 UTC
Better than the old batch I ate up! :-) I AM a pretty good cooker!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You should cook yourself some meth.
Are ya sure that wouldn't CALM him down, Hank...???
2022-01-09 04:02:32 UTC
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 19:45:03 -0800 (PST), GM
Better than the old batch I ate up! :-) I AM a pretty good cooker!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You should cook yourself some meth.
Are ya sure that wouldn't CALM him down, Hank...???
Uhm, Dit is mijn kikker. Ghe Ghe Ghe.