I am going to make a batch of my Sweet and Hot Beans tomorrow!
2021-10-11 22:20:04 UTC
I will eat the remainder in the refrigerator for Breakfast!! With Brown Rice!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-11 23:32:05 UTC
I will eat the remainder in the refrigerator for Breakfast!! With Brown Rice!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
“Serial Masturbator attacked woman after she asked him to stop pleasuring himself
on the street, prosecutors allege

Prosecutors say a man attacked a woman who asked him to stop pleasuring himself on
the street as she walked her dog. It happened around 11:40 a.m. Wednesday, October 6,
according to prosecutors.

“I saw a pregnant woman walking towards him and warned her,” the victim wrote on a
neighborhood message board. “That’s when he proceeded to run at me with a closed
fist and punched me in the head and I got knocked to the ground while still holding on to my dog.”

Assistant State’s Attorney John Smith said an elderly man who identified himself
as a "John Kuthe" [positive identification pending], punched the woman repeatedly and continued to punch her after
she was on the ground. Bystanders intervened, and Kuthe ran away, he said.

The woman showed the police a picture she took of the man, and cops located Kuthe
nearby. He punched one officer in the face and tried to bite another cop’s hand, according to Smith.

“I am very lucky it wasn’t much worse,” the woman said in her post. “Thank you to all my lovely neighbors!”

In June, Kuthe was charged with two counts of misdemeanor battery serial masturbation.
A warrant was issued after he failed to show up for court on September 16, records show.

He is now charged with felony counts of aggravated battery of a police officer, resisting
police, and aggravated assault of a police officer along with misdemeanor charges of battery
and public serial masturbation indecency for this case.

Judge Mary Markham set bail at $5,000 on the new charges and $3,000 for the pending masturbation
misdemeanor.

A public defender said Kuthe is an unemployed former nurse, listing his current profession
as “Serial Masturbator” He lists a hippie vegan food pantry, “Behind the Red Door”, as his
home address on court records. He released a statement, saying, "These allegations are FANTASY,
I am a creature of Mother Gaia and I LOVE everybody! I masturbate purely for medicinal reasons and I
intend no harm..."
John Kuthe
2021-10-11 23:36:01 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
Fantasy! Pure Fantasy! :-(

2021-10-12 14:26:35 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by John Kuthe
I will eat the remainder in the refrigerator for Breakfast!! With Brown Rice!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Prosecutors say a man attacked a woman who asked him
A public defender said Kuthe is an unemployed former nurse... He lists a hippie vegan food pantry, “Behind the Red Door”, as his
home address on court records. He released a statement, saying, "These allegations are FANTASY,
I am a creature of Mother Gaia and I LOVE everybody!
OK... that was funny... but someone put WAY too much time into that.