Lemon chicken tonight
2021-11-26 21:13:04 UTC
Something along these lines.
https://www.savingdessert.com/chicken-francese-chicken-french/

2021-11-26 21:22:01 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 13:13:04 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bryan Simmons
Something along these lines.
https://www.savingdessert.com/chicken-francese-chicken-french/
I could definitely eat that tonight, looks great. Served with some
rice instead of pasta.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-26 23:11:58 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Something along these lines.
https://www.savingdessert.com/chicken-francese-chicken-french/
I could definitely eat that tonight, looks great. Served with some
rice instead of pasta.
If my son weren't here we might do rice, but it's going to be pasta.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N08/51707189783/in/dateposted-public/

No cute little lemon slices.

Still OK but the lemon slices would really make it better, IMO.
Bruce
2021-11-26 23:42:59 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Something along these lines.
https://www.savingdessert.com/chicken-francese-chicken-french/
I could definitely eat that tonight, looks great. Served with some
rice instead of pasta.
If my son weren't here we might do rice, but it's going to be pasta.
You're son's very finicky. Doesn't it this, doesn't eat that. Time for
a Hawaiian locust famine.
Bruce
2021-11-27 00:34:38 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Something along these lines.
https://www.savingdessert.com/chicken-francese-chicken-french/
I could definitely eat that tonight, looks great. Served with some
rice instead of pasta.
If my son weren't here we might do rice, but it's going to be pasta.
You're son's very finicky. Doesn't it this, doesn't eat that. Time for
a Hawaiian locust famine.
Trump torches Biden admin over COVID, inflation, the border, Afghanistan, and other crises

The former president says if he decides to run for president again, he believes he would win

Former President Donald Trump hit out at the Biden administration on Friday, slamming his successor's handling
of the COVID-19 pandemic, energy policies, rising inflation, the withdrawal from Afghanistan, and the crisis at the southern border.

Trump told FOX Business's "Varney & Co." that he had hoped President Biden would do well in managing the coronavirus,
but pointed out that "significantly" more Americans have died from the virus under Biden's watch than his own "despite
all of the vaccines and the therapeutics" that are now widely available.

"Look, I wanted [Biden] to be successful on the on the whole thing on COVID – or as I call it, the China virus," Trump
told host David Asman. "I wanted him to be successful. He's been totally unsuccessful. It's a disaster what's happened."

The former president said that he was proud to take the COVID-19 vaccine and "very proud" of the development of the
inoculations in nine months under Operation Warp Speed, and said he believes people should take the vaccines.

Trump added, however, that he is against Biden's vaccine mandates, saying, "I want people to go out and want to get
[vaccinated], but I don't want to force it into them," and blamed vaccine hesitancy on people's distrust of Biden

Trump went on to say that Biden "lied so much" ahead of the election, pointing to Biden originally saying he would not
impose vaccine mandates, and noting that Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline nearly immediately after taking
office when he had previously signaled that he would consider keeping the project going.

The energy policies of the Biden administration are directly contributing to the rising inflation, Trump said.

"What's happening with energy, nobody's ever seen it," Trump said. "In California – [gas] is $7.77 in certain areas of
California….People remember in a debate, also, I said, you're going to have $5, $6, $7 gasoline, and even more than
that, I just didn't know I was going to be right so soon."

Trump referred to both the Biden administration's handling of the border crisis and the way the Afghanistan withdrawal
was handled as "a disgrace," and the Republican says he believes that if he decides to run for the White House again, he will win.

"The whole world looks at us differently today than they did a year ago," the former president said. "A year ago, they
had great respect for this country. Now they look at us like we're a bunch of wimps which they can't even believe."
Sheldon Martin
2021-11-27 12:08:41 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Something along these lines.
https://www.savingdessert.com/chicken-francese-chicken-french/
I could definitely eat that tonight, looks great. Served with some
rice instead of pasta.
Looks tasty except I don't think it was supposed to be soup. Cook the
rice in with the chicken to suck up that soup. You might consider
soaking the rice in beaten egg so it becomes a pilaf.
If my son weren't here we might do rice, but it's going to be pasta.
You're [your] son's very finicky. Doesn't it [eat] this, doesn't eat that. Time for
a Hawaiian [ukelele] locust famine.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-11-27 14:08:09 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Something along these lines.
https://www.savingdessert.com/chicken-francese-chicken-french/
I could definitely eat that tonight, looks great. Served with some
rice instead of pasta.
Looks tasty except I don't think it was supposed to be soup. Cook the
rice in with the chicken to suck up that soup. You might consider
soaking the rice in beaten egg so it becomes a pilaf.
What soup? There was a nice pan sauce. It didn't even come
halfway up those thin cutlets.

2021-11-27 14:23:37 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Something along these lines.
https://www.savingdessert.com/chicken-francese-chicken-french/
I could definitely eat that tonight, looks great. Served with some
rice instead of pasta.
Looks tasty except I don't think it was supposed to be soup. Cook the
rice in with the chicken to suck up that soup. You might consider
soaking the rice in beaten egg so it becomes a pilaf.
What soup? There was a nice pan sauce. It didn't even come
halfway up those thin cutlets.
There was actually less sauce than there should have been, because I
cut down the amount of wine. I added a little water, but not enough.
While I breaded the cutlets with regular AP flour, I used rice flour to
thicken the sauce. Where he got "soup" from is anyone's guess.
2021-11-27 15:29:15 UTC
Looks tasty except I don't think it was supposed to be soup. Cook the
rice in with the chicken to suck up that soup. You might consider
soaking the rice in beaten egg so it becomes a pilaf.
Egg makes it pilaf? We have been making pilaf for years and there is no
egg in it.
jmcquown
2021-11-27 15:40:02 UTC
Looks tasty except I don't think it was supposed to be soup.  Cook the
rice in with the chicken to suck up that soup.  You might consider
soaking the rice in beaten egg so it becomes a pilaf.
Egg makes it pilaf? We have been making pilaf for years and there is no
egg in it.
He's got odd ideas. I did see a lot of sauce in the pan *with* the
chicken while it was cooking. The thing is, you spoon over as much, or
as *little*, of the sauce as you wish. The *plated* photo wasn't soupy
at all:

or tiny:

https://tinyurl.com/fsr994th

2021-11-27 19:37:26 UTC
Looks tasty except I don't think it was supposed to be soup.  Cook the
rice in with the chicken to suck up that soup.  You might consider
soaking the rice in beaten egg so it becomes a pilaf.
Egg makes it pilaf? We have been making pilaf for years and there is no
egg in it.
He's got odd ideas. I did see a lot of sauce in the pan *with* the
chicken while it was cooking.
You mean while it was boiling.
I saw photos of chicken cutlets after being dredged and browned then
simmered in sauce with slices of lemons.
I make pilaf at least once a week. we
had buckwheat pilaf for thankgiving, we have it every Thanksgiving
rather than stuffing.
Kasha varnishkes.
Whatever grains one chooses they are mixed with
beaten egg and let sit until all the egg is absorbed and then it's
sauted/stir fried. The absorbed egg makes it fluffy and keeps the
grains from clumping. I use rice, orzo, buckwheat and other grains.
Uh huh.
Post by jmcquown
as *little*, of the sauce as you wish. The *plated* photo wasn't soupy
https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/spai/w_800+q_lossy+ret_img+to_auto/https://www.savingdessert.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Chicken-Francese-6-800x1200.jpg
https://tinyurl.com/fsr994th
Jill
Sure looks soupy to me, the chicken is sitting in a lake of thin
watery liquid... that's no kind of sauce... looks exactly like someone
peed on that chicken.
Maybe you need to buy better than 99 cent "readers" glasses.

Jill