I am getting a NEW FULL TIME Home Care Pediatric Nursing Client!
2021-11-29 23:16:57 UTC
I will call tomorrow and find out when my Meet and Greet is!

2021-11-29 23:30:16 UTC
I will call tomorrow and find out when my Meet and Greet is!
John Kuthe
Oh, what happened to the 4:30-8:30 gig you insisted you had today?

You really need to stop making these announcements about jobs. No one
believes the boy who constantly cries wolf.

2021-11-29 23:35:47 UTC
I will call tomorrow and find out when my Meet and Greet is!
John Kuthe
Oh, what happened to the 4:30-8:30 gig you insisted you had today?
You really need to stop making these announcements about jobs. No one
believes the boy who constantly cries wolf.
Jill
My Agency has not yet received the FAX of The Case. But will soon! I'm calling every day.

2021-11-29 23:59:03 UTC
I will call tomorrow and find out when my Meet and Greet is!
John Kuthe
Oh, what happened to the 4:30-8:30 gig you insisted you had today?
You really need to stop making these announcements about jobs. No one
believes the boy who constantly cries wolf.
Until they Google his pervert ass.
My Agency has not yet received the FAX of The Case. But will soon! I'm calling every day.
*Just the fax, ma'am.*
2021-11-30 00:02:44 UTC
I will call tomorrow and find out when my Meet and Greet is!
John Kuthe
Oh, what happened to the 4:30-8:30 gig you insisted you had today?
You really need to stop making these announcements about jobs. No one
believes the boy who constantly cries wolf.
Until they Google his pervert ass.
My Agency has not yet received the FAX of The Case. But will soon! I'm calling every day.
*Just the fax, ma'am.*
FAXs are legal documents.

2021-11-30 00:34:35 UTC
I will call tomorrow and find out when my Meet and Greet is!
John Kuthe
Oh, what happened to the 4:30-8:30 gig you insisted you had today?
You really need to stop making these announcements about jobs. No one
believes the boy who constantly cries wolf.
Until they Google his pervert ass.
My Agency has not yet received the FAX of The Case. But will soon! I'm calling every day.
*Just the fax, ma'am.*
FAXs are legal documents.
FAXes are any document sent over a FAX machine. FAX is short for
facsimile. One could FAX a recipe, or an invitation to a funeral. These
days *FAXes* are scanned documents sent most often as email
attachments, but in any case, they don't have to be legal documents.
I used to create documents on a word processor and then print it as a fax i.e., the computer used a remote fax machine as a printer. This was over 30 years ago. I could do that because computers had an internal dial-up modems. This produced beautiful faxes on the receiving end because there was no added noise created by the sending fax scanning. It was a beautiful set-up to create a document and send it directly out. These days, sending documents by email is kind of a step backwards.
Sqwertz
2021-11-30 02:55:56 UTC
I used to create documents on a word processor and then print it
as a fax i.e., the computer used a remote fax machine as a
printer. This was over 30 years ago. I could do that because
computers had an internal dial-up modems. This produced beautiful
faxes on the receiving end because there was no added noise
created by the sending fax scanning. It was a beautiful set-up to
create a document and send it directly out. These days, sending
documents by email is kind of a step backwards.
Are you really suggesting that your faxes 30 years ago came out nice
and clean VIA your "Internal Modem" because there was no clinking
and clunking and whirring of the mechanical FAX scanner?

FAX machines and FAX modems do not hear and transmit outside noise
that can affect digital FAX data that creates the resulting TIFF
documents and their clarity.

These:

were obsoleted at least 12 years before any mainstream PC software
could FAX documents over a FAX modem. Thwey woucl dhear outside
noise. But those little RJ-11 jacks we use today (although rarely
except for maybe on Your Rock) don't hear or listen to any outside
analog noise. It's ALL DIGITAL signals through wires, and has been
since the analog coupler above died 40 years ago.

What you're proposing, is that if what you implied were true for fax
machines, is that we should all turn down our TV's and stereos and
start whispering when we use the Internet. Otherwise it would
"hear" us and slow ro stop out Internet connections.

You're an Analog Idiot in Digital World, David. I find this example
of your grand obtuseness especially ironic considering you're some
sort of Hearing Aid Technician. Basically:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_coupler#/media/File:Acoustic_coupler_20041015_175456_1.jpg

2021-11-30 05:16:20 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Are you really suggesting that your faxes 30 years ago came out nice
and clean VIA your "Internal Modem" because there was no clinking
and clunking and whirring of the mechanical FAX scanner?
Obviously, you've never received a fax, you ignorant scumbag. They came out looking shity because the scanning engine on the sending side tends to be primitive and dirty. They come out smudged with lines and out of alignment. These days, the flatbed scanners will look nicer but it all depends on how clean the machines are kept and how well they're maintained. The scanner on our copier/fax machine at work is just awful. I'd hate to see how it comes out on the other end.
The faxes I was sending out in 1988 was vastly superior to the faxes being sent out today because the machines on the receiving end were printing data files, not poorly scanned analog images.
GM
2021-11-30 06:59:02 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Are you really suggesting that your faxes 30 years ago came out nice
and clean VIA your "Internal Modem" because there was no clinking
and clunking and whirring of the mechanical FAX scanner?
Obviously, you've never received a fax, you ignorant scumbag. They came out looking shity because the scanning engine on the sending side tends to be primitive and dirty. They come out smudged with lines and out of alignment. These days, the flatbed scanners will look nicer but it all depends on how clean the machines are kept and how well they're maintained. The scanner on our copier/fax machine at work is just awful. I'd hate to see how it comes out on the other end.
The faxes I was sending out in 1988 was vastly superior to the faxes being sent out today because the machines on the receiving end were printing data files, not poorly scanned analog images.
What *year* is it, David...???

In 1972 I could type 25 wpm on a Selectric - AND that was enuf for an "A" in Business English class...

O:-)
2021-12-01 04:30:12 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
[...]
Can you still type 25 WPM, or has electronic bill pay made you lazy?
I've got a spare typewriter that you can have ;)
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-30 19:52:58 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
[...]
Oh, I'm sorry.. I must have misunderstood "...This produced
beautiful faxes on the receiving end because there was no added
noise...".
Can you do the mooonwalk while you backpedal like that? I'd like to
see that, you 'ignorant scumbag'.
He's like Michael Jackson in certain other ways.
2021-12-01 00:44:55 UTC