Naturalamb condoms
2021-12-03 17:50:19 UTC
Sabryna Chrestwood AKA Bryan Simmons wrote:

Naturalamb condoms are really expensive, but for married couples who
are merely trying to prevent pregnancy, they are fantastic. Wash the
preservative off of the THOROUGHLY before using them, then apply some
surgical lube (K-Y, etc.).
They feel so much better than latex, and here's something that I doubt
occurs to most people. You can reuse them many times. Just rinse
them out and put them in a sealed bottle with isopropyl alcohol. Just
take them out and rinse them off and relube them before use. I keep
them in an old prescription bottle.
It is very important that you don't ever let them dry out completely,
as that could weaken their structural integrity. I have reused them
15-20 times, making them cheaper than latex and much cheaper than
polyurethane, and I don't think that after all that that they were in
any way compromised.
You're quite the frugal miser, Bryan, but you're not a k00k!
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-03 18:02:33 UTC
[...]
I don't care if the joanfrogger calls me a kOOk. The condoms are as
described. My first GF and I used them frequently, since she wasn't
on birth control pills. My frugality is a major factor in why I am
financially secure.

Since this is a food newsgroup, have you used them to make sausages too?
GM
2021-12-03 19:28:09 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by i***@webtv.net
[...]
Here ya go:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/theymadeamerica/whomade/schmid_hi.html

Julius Schmid:

"Once an impoverished German-Jewish immigrant Julius Schmid became known
as the king of condoms by selling reliable modern contraception and making
millions in the process.

Skins
Julius Schmid was among the many men who contributed to the development of
modern contraception. Born into poverty in Schorndorf, Germany, in 1865, the
half-paralyzed Jewish immigrant arrived in New York at the age of 17 to make his
fortune. Penniless and huddling around on crutches, he finally found work at a
sausage maker, where his familiarity with animal intestines led him to market
relatively impermeable leftover intestine membranes as condoms or "skins" as
they were called in the 1880s. Such use of animal intestines dated back to the
Renaissance in Europe, but it had yet to be introduced in the United States.

Vice Squad
Schmid started selling skins from his apartment on 46th Street, on the northern edge
of Manhattan's Tenderloin, a seedy district known for the sale of sexual services.
In 1890 Anthony Comstock's vice squad raided Schmid's home and arrested him
for peddling contraceptives. Undeterred by his stint in jail, he raised funds to
form Julius Schmid, Inc., manufacturing the Fourex, Ramses and Sheik brands
among others. [Schmid was eventually sold to Durex...]

Commitment to Quality
While sales of his skins were lucrative, Schmid's greatest innovation was a safe, vulcanized
rubber condom. He was the first American condom manufacturer to popularize a cold-cure
cement technique that had been popular in Germany in the 188Os. While this meant his
condoms were more expensive than most, he believed that when it came to contraception
and disease prevention, consumers were willing to pay more for products that worked.
His early commitment to quality earned him loyal customers and brand recognition that
would make his company one of the largest condom companies in the world..."
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-03 21:52:35 UTC
If we visit NYC after we retire, which is likely,
I plan to urinate on Comstock's grave.
Whoa there, Bryan. Be careful nobody calls the FBI on you.
(Crossing a state line to draw a line on a State cross.)

Hahahaha. Sounds like something Popeye would do!
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-03 20:55:09 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by i***@webtv.net
[...]
He uses them for chewing gum.
That was something I wrote many years ago, and posted to alt.punk.
Joan's frogger posted it here.

2021-12-03 21:57:59 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by i***@webtv.net
[...]
--Bryan
Still, it is quite plausible for Popeye to have used a fucking
rubber for chewing gum.

Or kuth, for covering Mr. Bumpy.

And if any were used for anal sex, master druce would have
certainly kept them for medicinal sniffing.
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-03 22:58:20 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by i***@webtv.net
[...]
Cover yourself, Mr. Bumpy! What do you think this is, a YMCA
locker room?
Post by Hank Rogers
And if any were used for anal sex, master druce would have
certainly kept them for medicinal sniffing.
Why would anyone use those nice, natural membrane condoms for
anal sex? You can't get pregnant from anal sex. You can tell 'em that
they'll still be virgins too. ; )

2021-12-03 23:28:33 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by i***@webtv.net
[...]
One day while searching through my parent's bathroom closet for something, I stumbled
upon my pop's stash of about 40 lubricated Trojan - enz condoms.

I've taken a couple and used them when I hump something.

They're strong enough to last but soft enough on the inside so I won't go raw.

And recently I tried using a banana peel after warming it in the microwave.

It felt so realistic (or at least what I think is realistic) and satisfying.

My only problem was that the banana peel wasn't quite long enough.

I've also discovered a way to place my penis in between mattresses and humping away.

I usually try to use a condom if I have access to one because they work the best.

The second best is a lubricated sandwich bag.

The other technique, which I use is a toilet seat.

I place my penis in between the bowl and the seat (not the cover), and I hump away and float into a world of ecstasy.

My penis slides in and out with ease, and even though you wouldn't expect it, this creates a beautiful orgasm
i***@webtv.net