Doing laundry would sound a lot better with my Preamp back!
2021-12-02 19:50:06 UTC
But until it is, this house remains fundamentally SILENT! :-(
And it used to be the House With The Best Music!

jmcquown
2021-12-02 20:32:57 UTC
But until it is, this house remains fundamentally SILENT! :-(
And it used to be the House With The Best Music!
http://youtu.be/sKZTdkvr4qo
ROFL!

2021-12-02 20:54:53 UTC
But until it is, this house remains fundamentally SILENT! :-(
And it used to be the House With The Best Music!
http://youtu.be/sKZTdkvr4qo
ROFL!
Jill
In Cheep Effects I opened one song with a small sheet of Tempered Masonite, playing at first the primary resonant frequency then into the song I switched to the 1st harmonic before Eric Schmidt on drums took over!

2021-12-02 21:03:43 UTC
But until it is, this house remains fundamentally SILENT! :-(
And it used to be the House With The Best Music!
http://youtu.be/sKZTdkvr4qo
ROFL!
Jill
In Cheep Effects
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Lather, Rinse, Repeat. No one gives a shit about Cheep Effects.

Go do some more laundry and figure out how to get a rhythm out of it.
Better yet, call your Agency and find that job you keep crowing about.

2021-12-03 05:05:55 UTC
But until it is, this house remains fundamentally SILENT! :-(
And it used to be the House With The Best Music!
http://youtu.be/sKZTdkvr4qo
That was great!

My favorite comment:

"Is your washer & dryer AC or DC?"