Turkey.
2021-11-25 21:11:32 UTC
2021-11-25 21:20:41 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
Lol...
2021-11-25 21:29:19 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you don’t love them, you love to eat them. You
can’t have it both ways. If you know you don’t need to eat them to survive, and if you know they suffer
and die a premature and painful death before arriving on your plate and yet continue to eat them, you
bear responsibility for their torment. If you can live with that knowledge and it doesn’t bother you enough
to make any changes in the way you eat, there is a profound difference between us. For the sake of the
animals, your health, and our environment, I hope you see it and change upon realizing the injustice of
eating animals. It is as cruel as any form of animal abuse you condemn.”-Andrew Kirschner
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-25 22:19:01 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you
don’t love them, you love to eat them."
I love to eat them.

Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
After John, you're next.

2021-11-25 22:22:29 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you
don’t love them, you love to eat them."
I love to eat them.
Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
After John, you're next.
--Bryan
I do not dislike Bruce, or you for that matter Bryan. I know YOU hate ME, but that is your problem, not mine.

2021-11-25 22:39:58 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you
don’t love them, you love to eat them."
I love to eat them.
Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
After John, you're next.
--Bryan
I do not dislike Bruce, or you for that matter Bryan. I know YOU hate ME, but that is your problem, not mine.
And always remember, John:

“You can have a bad day or a happy day. HAVE A HAPPY DAY.”

:-)
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-25 22:44:14 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you
don’t love them, you love to eat them."
I love to eat them.
Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
After John, you're next.
--Bryan
I do not dislike Bruce, or you for that matter Bryan. I know YOU hate ME, but that is your problem, not mine.
“You can have a bad day or a happy day. HAVE A HAPPY DAY.”
You can have a juicy hamburger (like I just had) or a hunk of tofu.
HAVE A SHITTY DAY AND KILL YOURSELF.

Good job, frogger. Dumbass Bryan believes it. Hook, line sinker :)
Bruce
That was my frogger.
Gary
2021-11-26 13:08:20 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you
don’t love them, you love to eat them."
I love to eat them.
Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
After John, you're next.
--Bryan
I do not dislike Bruce, or you for that matter Bryan. I know YOU hate ME, but that is your problem, not mine.
“You can have a bad day or a happy day. HAVE A HAPPY DAY.”
You can have a juicy hamburger (like I just had) or a hunk of tofu.
HAVE A SHITTY DAY AND KILL YOURSELF.
--Bryan
LOL Bryan. You nicely skipped the family TD dinner least you infect
them. However, you often wish others to die. Maybe you could have
invited John and Bruce to your house for dinner. ;)

At least John would have shown up.
Mike Duffy
2021-11-26 14:02:36 UTC
LOL Bryan. You nicely skipped the family TD dinner least you infect
them. However, you often wish others to die. Maybe you could have
invited John and Bruce to your house for dinner. ;)
And then spark up a doobie and smoke half before passing it to John.

(To ensure one-way passage of any unshared pathogens.)
Bruce
2021-11-26 16:30:11 UTC
LOL Bryan. You nicely skipped the family TD dinner least you infect
them. However, you often wish others to die. Maybe you could have
invited John and Bruce to your house for dinner. ;)
Years ago, Bryan said to me that he wanted to see me eaten by wild
animals because I don't take my place at the top of the food chain
(because I don't eat meat). Mental illness can have its funny moments
:)
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-25 22:40:40 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you
don’t love them, you love to eat them."
I love to eat them.
Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
After John, you're next.
--Bryan
I do not dislike Bruce, or you for that matter Bryan. I know YOU hate ME, but that is your problem, not mine.
You don't count. You are only marginally human. I have
helped goad you into posting shit to fuck up your life.
You only don't hate me because you are a weakling. I'd
enjoy seeing you eaten by an animal, but I'd be fine if you
died in your sleep tonight.
2021-11-25 23:09:55 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you
don’t love them, you love to eat them."
I love to eat them.
Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
After John, you're next.
--Bryan
I do not dislike Bruce, or you for that matter Bryan. I know YOU hate ME, but that is your problem, not mine.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Master druce helps keep your asshole glabrous.
GM
2021-11-25 22:33:06 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you
don’t love them, you love to eat them."
I love to eat them.
Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
After John, you're next.
Poor widdle troll Miss Bwuthie, except for the addle - pated OAFelia, she has no "followers" here...

Even pathetic John has Carol and dsi1 to "advocate" for him...

That puts Miss Bwuthie at the very bottom of the rfc dung heap...

"lol"
2021-11-26 05:47:44 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you
don’t love them, you love to eat them."
I love to eat them.
Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
After John, you're next.
Poor widdle troll Miss Bwuthie, except for the addle - pated OAFelia, she has no "followers" here...
Even pathetic John has Carol and dsi1 to "advocate" for him...
That puts Miss Bwuthie at the very bottom of the rfc dung heap...
"lol"
I love you too uncle.
Folks that feel the need to end their incredibly witty comments with "LOL" should have the words "Passive Aggressive Loser" tattooed on their forehead.
Bruce
LOL
Ophelia
lol
GM
2021-11-26 06:03:11 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you
don’t love them, you love to eat them."
I love to eat them.
Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
After John, you're next.
Poor widdle troll Miss Bwuthie, except for the addle - pated OAFelia, she has no "followers" here...
Even pathetic John has Carol and dsi1 to "advocate" for him...
That puts Miss Bwuthie at the very bottom of the rfc dung heap...
"lol"
I love you too uncle.
Folks that feel the need to end their incredibly witty comments with "LOL" should have the words "Passive Aggressive Loser" tattooed on their forehead.
Be grateful , Po' Boi, that I referred to you above as "dsi1" and not "slopehead mutt"...

Lol

🙄
Feel free to refer to me in any way you want. "Slopehead mutt" is fine - if that's the way you feel. I want you to feel comfortable, uncle.
Bruce
2021-11-26 07:47:35 UTC
Doesn't Greg Sorrow have to be older than you to be an "uncle"?
dsi1
2021-11-26 08:00:37 UTC
That would be correct.
Bruce
My impression of the 2 of youse ages is incorrect then.
Bruce
2021-11-26 08:14:14 UTC
Post by dsi1
Feel free to refer to me in any way you want. "Slopehead mutt" is fine - if that's the way you feel. I want you to feel comfortable, uncle.
Doesn't Greg Sorrow have to be older than you to be an "uncle"?
That would be correct.
My impression of the 2 of youse ages is incorrect then.
Based on the 2 of youse posts here, I mean, not based on pictures.
Based on pictures I'm surprised Greg can type.
dsi1
2021-11-26 08:27:16 UTC
Post by dsi1
Feel free to refer to me in any way you want. "Slopehead mutt" is fine - if that's the way you feel. I want you to feel comfortable, uncle.
Doesn't Greg Sorrow have to be older than you to be an "uncle"?
That would be correct.
My impression of the 2 of youse ages is incorrect then.
Based on the 2 of youse posts here, I mean, not based on pictures.
Based on pictures I'm surprised Greg can type.
Uncle's got no call to hassle anybody based on their looks. That guy is positively hideous. Me, I'm so pretty.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Acd2fLwQCfUsqJe26
Michael Trew
Haha, I guess you're Steven now.
GM
2021-11-26 17:50:14 UTC
Post by dsi1
Feel free to refer to me in any way you want. "Slopehead mutt" is fine - if that's the way you feel. I want you to feel comfortable, uncle.
Doesn't Greg Sorrow have to be older than you to be an "uncle"?
That would be correct.
My impression of the 2 of youse ages is incorrect then.
Based on the 2 of youse posts here, I mean, not based on pictures.
Based on pictures I'm surprised Greg can type.
Uncle's got no call to hassle anybody based on their looks. That guy is positively hideous. Me, I'm so pretty.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Acd2fLwQCfUsqJe26
Haha, I guess you're Steven now.
I feel sorry for David, so in future I will strive to treat him with a wee bit more kindness...
2021-11-26 19:07:40 UTC
[...]
Oh, thanks you, I want to be comfortable, Po' Boi...!!!
I'm going to lay in my Barcalounger whilst I spit watermelon seeds on yer floor...
Then I'm going to hire someone to film yer daughter and her boyfriend having sex,
sell the vids to P0rnhub, and make a MILLION bux... with NAUGHT for you...
Now 'U' can fetch me a big Mai Tai and serve me a big fat sirloin steak dinner...
And I want it N - O - W...!!!
"lol"
😍
Good luck with that, uncle. You don't have much control over what you do, say, or think, do you? That's a horrible state to be in.
GM
2021-11-26 19:20:53 UTC
[...]
This contemplation is for you, my friend... and I give it freely to you, I will accept no recompense for it!

😉

[ And as the wise Klaatu said, "Klaatu barada nikto..." http://www.robothalloffame.org/06inductees/gort.html ]

"You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here..."

"Desiderata

GO PLACIDLY amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in
silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the
ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare
yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater
and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career,
however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this
not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and
everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in
the face of all aridity and disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress
yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe
no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever
your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be
cheerful. Strive to be happy..."

By Max Ehrmann © 1927
Original text

https://www.desiderata.com/desiderata.html
Bruce
That was my frogger, dumbass.
Hank Rogers
By gawd, I believe that frogman makes a better master druce than you.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-26 00:18:11 UTC
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 14:19:01 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
https://i.postimg.cc/qRvhLYVW/sheldonwantsjuliebove.jpg
“If you love animals, you don’t eat them. If you eat them, you
don’t love them, you love to eat them."
I love to eat them.
Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
After John, you're next.
That was my frogger, dumbass.
By gawd, I believe that frogman makes a better master druce
than you.
His frogger has got a better gig.

--Bryan
Mike Duffy
2021-11-25 22:57:03 UTC
Everyone here dislikes you, Bruce. You're a preachy little bitch.
I have to agree with that.
Post by Bryan Simmons
After John, you're next.
Funny(?) thing, Bryan is that Bruce says you're next after John.

My personal feeling is that with John gone, you will lose just about all
the negative traits people associate with you, and you will become one of
the 'untouchable' de facto leaders here, with all your disgusting vile
posts diminishing over time in our collective memory like an ayahuasca-
induced nightmare.
Bruce
2021-11-25 23:07:12 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
After John, you're next.
Funny(?) thing, Bryan is that Bruce says you're next after John.
I didn't say that about Bryan. Bryan said that about me. Stupidity can
be so tiring.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-26 00:11:17 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
After John, you're next.
Funny(?) thing, Bryan is that Bruce says you're next after John.
I didn't say that about Bryan. Bryan said that about me. Stupidity can
be so tiring.
Mike is always making assumptions. IIRC, you *never said* that if you
could ever summon the will power to pull your nose out from between
Kuthe's buttocks, that I was next on your sniff list.

I have no idea what you're on about.
Michael Trew
2021-11-26 06:09:56 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
After John, you're next.
Funny(?) thing, Bryan is that Bruce says you're next after John.
My personal feeling is that with John gone, you will lose just about all
the negative traits people associate with you, and you will become one of
the 'untouchable' de facto leaders here, with all your disgusting vile
posts diminishing over time in our collective memory like an ayahuasca-
induced nightmare.
Unfortunately, I find that highly unlikely. Bryan regularly directs
these hateful and negative "traits" toward myself and others. It's
built into his personality.
Bruce
2021-11-26 06:14:07 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:09:56 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Mike Duffy
I have to agree with that.
Post by Bryan Simmons
After John, you're next.
Funny(?) thing, Bryan is that Bruce says you're next after John.
My personal feeling is that with John gone, you will lose just about all
the negative traits people associate with you, and you will become one of
the 'untouchable' de facto leaders here, with all your disgusting vile
posts diminishing over time in our collective memory like an ayahuasca-
induced nightmare.
Unfortunately, I find that highly unlikely. Bryan regularly directs
these hateful and negative "traits" toward myself and others. It's
built into his personality.
Bryan as one of the "untouchable" de facto leaders here is so
incredibly dumb that I can't find the words for it :) Not to mention
the fact that there are no leaders here.
Michael Trew
2021-11-26 17:45:01 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:09:56 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Mike Duffy
I have to agree with that.
Post by Bryan Simmons
After John, you're next.
Funny(?) thing, Bryan is that Bruce says you're next after John.
My personal feeling is that with John gone, you will lose just about all
the negative traits people associate with you, and you will become one of
the 'untouchable' de facto leaders here, with all your disgusting vile
posts diminishing over time in our collective memory like an ayahuasca-
induced nightmare.
Unfortunately, I find that highly unlikely. Bryan regularly directs
these hateful and negative "traits" toward myself and others. It's
built into his personality.
Bryan as one of the "untouchable" de facto leaders here is so
incredibly dumb that I can't find the words for it :) Not to mention
the fact that there are no leaders here.
If I had to nominate one person, it'd be John, honestly. He literally
controls the whole group, and he doesn't even realize it. It's funny,
in a way.
Bruce
2021-11-26 17:59:52 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 12:45:01 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Unfortunately, I find that highly unlikely. Bryan regularly directs
these hateful and negative "traits" toward myself and others. It's
built into his personality.
Bryan as one of the "untouchable" de facto leaders here is so
incredibly dumb that I can't find the words for it :) Not to mention
the fact that there are no leaders here.
If I had to nominate one person, it'd be John, honestly. He literally
controls the whole group, and he doesn't even realize it. It's funny,
in a way.
That's true. He's the puppet master and Jill, Joan, Dave etc. are his
puppets.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-26 18:30:05 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:09:56 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Mike Duffy
I have to agree with that.
Hell, he's not even sentient.
cshenk
2021-11-27 23:10:45 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:09:56 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Mike Duffy
I have to agree with that.
Bryan who????
Bruce
2021-11-27 23:29:32 UTC
On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 17:10:45 -0600, "cshenk"
Post by cshenk
Post by Bruce
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:09:56 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Mike Duffy
I have to agree with that.
Bryan Simmons, John's Bryan :)
cshenk
2021-11-28 22:54:43 UTC
Post by cshenk
Post by Bruce
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:09:56 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Mike Duffy
I have to agree with that.
Post by Michael Trew
Unfortunately, I find that highly unlikely. Bryan regularly
directs these hateful and negative "traits" toward myself and
others. It's built into his personality.
Bryan as one of the "untouchable" de facto leaders here is so
incredibly dumb that I can't find the words for it :) Not to
mention >> the fact that there are no leaders here.
Post by cshenk
Bryan who????
Bryan Simmons, John's Bryan :)
Long gone here.
Bruce
2021-11-29 05:41:26 UTC
Post by cshenk
Post by Bruce
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:09:56 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Mike Duffy
I have to agree with that.
Post by Michael Trew
Unfortunately, I find that highly unlikely. Bryan regularly
directs these hateful and negative "traits" toward myself and
others. It's built into his personality.
Bryan as one of the "untouchable" de facto leaders here is so
incredibly dumb that I can't find the words for it :) Not to
mention >> the fact that there are no leaders here.
Post by cshenk
Bryan who????
Bryan Simmons, John's Bryan :)
Long gone here.
Understandably.

GM
2021-11-26 06:14:44 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
After John, you're next.
Funny(?) thing, Bryan is that Bruce says you're next after John.
My personal feeling is that with John gone, you will lose just about all
the negative traits people associate with you, and you will become one of
the 'untouchable' de facto leaders here, with all your disgusting vile
posts diminishing over time in our collective memory like an ayahuasca-
induced nightmare.
Unfortunately, I find that highly unlikely. Bryan regularly directs
these hateful and negative "traits" toward myself and others. It's
built into his personality.
Naw, the one who has the most malignant self - hatred here is "dsi1" - must be
because he's ashamed of his race...