I double shaved and began my Holiday early!
2021-11-23 22:14:36 UTC
Came really well too! :-)

2021-11-23 22:20:59 UTC
You're a pig. You could have gone to your mythical job but you'd rather
waste time posting stuff like this.

2021-11-24 01:12:46 UTC
You're a pig.  You could have gone to your mythical job but you'd
rather waste time posting stuff like this.
Jill
I Presume you have even less time than kuth, your majestie?
John Kuthe
2021-11-24 03:02:54 UTC
You're a pig. You could have gone to your mythical job but you'd rather
waste time posting stuff like this.
Jill
Penis Envy?

2021-11-24 03:25:33 UTC
You're a pig. You could have gone to your mythical job but you'd rather
waste time posting stuff like this.
Jill
Penis Envy?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
What's to envy? You have to inject yourself to get it going. I call
that pitiful.

2021-11-23 22:23:40 UTC
Came really well too! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
WTF is 'double shaving'?
John Kuthe
2021-11-23 23:05:46 UTC
Came really well too! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
My Adult Client called me, and she will be out of town for The Holidays starting Wednesday. So I won't see her until Monday!
Post by Jeßus
WTF is 'double shaving'?
Shave once in the AM and then again in the PM! Twice as Glabrous, and Gloriously Smooth! :-)

2021-11-23 23:52:23 UTC
(snipped usual trash)
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
My Adult Client called me, and she will be out of town for The Holidays starting Wednesday. So I won't see her until Monday!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Bullshit. You didn't see her last week due to some late bus excuse, you
didn't see her yesterday and you didn't see her today because of another
lame excuse about your tire. You won't see her next week because she
doesn't exist. If she can go out of town she obviously doesn't need you.

2021-11-24 19:54:46 UTC
Came really well too! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
My Adult Client called me, and she will be out of town for The Holidays starting Wednesday. So I won't see her until Monday!
Oh, so now your client called you? Yesterday you said you were on your
way to the job when you got a flat tyre? And YOU called the agency to
let them know?? LOL...

John, we all know there is no job. Just give it up.
That's really stupid. But OK.
Dave Smith
2021-11-23 23:13:24 UTC
Shaving his nuts before and after masturbating.
John Kuthe
2021-11-23 23:18:55 UTC
Came really well too! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
WTF is 'double shaving'?
Shaving his nuts before and after masturbating.
Nope! Shaving 100% in the AM and PM! Then masturbating! :-)

2021-11-23 23:55:02 UTC
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
WTF is 'double shaving'?
Shaving his nuts
Nope! Shaving 100%
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I'm starting to agree with Bryan here. That razor needs to slip. Maybe
then you'll STFU about it.

2021-11-24 12:54:07 UTC
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
WTF is 'double shaving'?
Shaving his nuts
Nope! Shaving 100%
John Kuthe
I'm starting to agree with Bryan here. That razor needs to slip.
Maybe then you'll STFU about it.
Jill
He could shave a lot closer if he switched to a straight razor, then
he'd only need to shave once a day... but if he slips he'd be out of
business.
jmcquown
2021-11-24 20:07:32 UTC
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
WTF is 'double shaving'?
Shaving his nuts
Nope! Shaving 100%
John Kuthe
I'm starting to agree with Bryan here. That razor needs to slip.
Maybe then you'll STFU about it.
Jill
He could shave a lot closer if he switched to a straight razor, then
he'd only need to shave once a day... but if he slips he'd be out of
business.
That's kind of what I'm hoping for! ;)

2021-11-24 00:08:45 UTC
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
He's already posted the excuse. Can't wait to hear about VSTD brown
rice and sweet and hot beans with some miniscule green veggie to
celebrate USian Thanksgiving on Thursday.

Jill
Thomas
2021-11-24 00:18:10 UTC
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
He's already posted the excuse. Can't wait to hear about VSTD brown
rice and sweet and hot beans with some miniscule green veggie to
celebrate USian Thanksgiving on Thursday.
Jill
Never had a client
Never had an agency
Never worked out
Never wrecked a car
Never shaved twice
Never bought med mj
Made good candy

Next.
Sheldon Martin
Kootchie doesn't need a turkey, he IS a turkey.
Jeßus
Not sure I want to know what other things he has planned for the day
jmcquown
2021-11-24 20:08:37 UTC
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
He's already posted the excuse. Can't wait to hear about VSTD brown
rice and sweet and hot beans with some miniscule green veggie to
celebrate USian Thanksgiving on Thursday.
Not sure I want to know what other things he has planned for the day
No need to speculate, he'll be sure to announce it to the universe.

2021-11-25 14:29:00 UTC
Holiday? I thought you were employed?
He's already posted the excuse. Can't wait to hear about VSTD brown
rice and sweet and hot beans with some miniscule green veggie to
celebrate USian Thanksgiving on Thursday.
Not sure I want to know what other things he has planned for the day
No need to speculate, he'll be sure to announce it to the universe.
Jill
He decided to become self-employed... Colonel Kootchie's Finger
Lickin' Good Masturbation Service, get yoose guys off: 50¢/minute.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-24 01:09:37 UTC
Came really well too! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You need to report this to your master. He gets off when you do,
even though he's not in da LOO.