Another Smokin' Success !
Add Reply
Snag
2021-10-10 21:48:47 UTC
And my wife made some tater salad to go with ! Last night a 9:00 CDT
, I placed a 10 lb pork butt on the smoker . The charcoal was lump
charcoal with cherry harvested from our woods for flavor . I've been
monitoring the temps , and maintained it around 205° most of the time .
I just a minute ago closed the damper on the smoker , it'll slowly cool
down now and in an hour or so we'll be munchin' on some of the best Q
I've ever had . In addition to my wife's most excellent tater salad
we'll be partaking of some canned baked beans that I've spiced up a bit
with some bacon bits and dried onions . Q will be served on home made
buns ...
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !
jmcquown
2021-10-10 21:58:43 UTC
  And my wife made some tater salad to go with ! Last night a 9:00 CDT
, I placed a 10 lb pork butt on the smoker . The charcoal was lump
charcoal with cherry harvested from our woods for flavor . I've been
monitoring the temps , and maintained it around 205° most of the time .
I just a minute ago closed the damper on the smoker , it'll slowly cool
down now and in an hour or so we'll be munchin' on some of the best Q
I've ever had . In addition to my wife's most excellent tater salad
we'll be partaking of some canned baked beans that I've spiced up a bit
with some bacon bits and dried onions . Q will be served on home made
buns ...
Sounds good! I don't suppose you'll be taking any pics?

WTF? Yoose wanna get Popeye all worked up?
Snag
2021-10-10 23:00:14 UTC
 Â  And my wife made some tater salad to go with ! Last night a 9:00
CDT , I placed a 10 lb pork butt on the smoker . The charcoal was
lump charcoal with cherry harvested from our woods for flavor . I've
been monitoring the temps , and maintained it around 205° most of
the time . I just a minute ago closed the damper on the smoker ,
it'll slowly cool down now and in an hour or so we'll be munchin' on
some of the best Q I've ever had . In addition to my wife's most
excellent tater salad we'll be partaking of some canned baked beans
that I've spiced up a bit with some bacon bits and dried onions . Q
will be served on home made buns ...
Sounds good!  I don't suppose you'll be taking any pics?
Jill
WTF? Yoose wanna get Popeye all worked up?
Well , if it'll twist up his manties ... I gotta figger out where to
post them though , photobucket doesn't like my ad blockers . Maybe it's
time to find someone to host my domain , I've owned snagsplace.com for
several years now ...
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-10 23:31:02 UTC
Post by Snag
I gotta figger out where to
post them though , photobucket doesn't like my ad blockers . Maybe it's
time to find someone to host my domain , I've owned snagsplace.com for
several years now ...
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !
Just upload them to your 'puter and then use postimg to post them
here. Then you can figger out where you want to store them.
jmcquown
2021-10-11 00:01:31 UTC
Post by Snag
I gotta figger out where to
post them though , photobucket doesn't like my ad blockers . Maybe it's
time to find someone to host my domain , I've owned snagsplace.com for
several years now ...
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !
Just upload them to your 'puter and then use postimg to post them
here. Then you can figger out where you want to store them.
postimages.org (surely he's smarter than Kuthe), hostpic, flicker, there
are lots of different photo hosting sites.

2021-10-11 01:31:26 UTC
Post by Snag
I gotta figger out where to
post them though , photobucket doesn't like my ad blockers . Maybe it's
time to find someone to host my domain , I've owned snagsplace.com for
several years now ...
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !
Just upload them to your 'puter and then use postimg to post them
here. Then you can figger out where you want to store them.
He said that Postimg doesn't like his ad-blockers. However, he could
disable them for that site.
Bruce 0.77 Beta
And expose himself to Marxist propaganda?
Hank Rogers
And ass sniffing too.
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-11 02:03:40 UTC
Just upload them to your 'puter and then use postimg to post them
here. Then you can figger out where you want to store them.
He said that Postimg doesn't like his ad-blockers. However, he could
disable them for that site.
He said Photobucket doesn't like his adblocker. I use postimg.org and
I've never been asked to disable AdBlock Plus when using that site.
GM
2021-10-11 02:14:22 UTC
Just upload them to your 'puter and then use postimg to post them
here. Then you can figger out where you want to store them.
He said that Postimg doesn't like his ad-blockers. However, he could
disable them for that site.
He said Photobucket doesn't like his adblocker. I use postimg.org and
I've never been asked to disable AdBlock Plus when using that site.
I will second that...works a charm...
2021-10-11 02:14:24 UTC
Just upload them to your 'puter and then use postimg to post them
here. Then you can figger out where you want to store them.
He said that Postimg doesn't like his ad-blockers. However, he could
disable them for that site.
He said Photobucket doesn't like his adblocker. I use postimg.org and
I've never been asked to disable AdBlock Plus when using that site.
Oops, I misread that, sorry.

i***@webtv.net
2021-10-10 23:29:05 UTC
Sounds good! I don't suppose you'll be taking any pics?
Jill
I'd like to see some pictures of that piggy as well and some of
Mrs. Snag's tater salad, too.