New All Clad pans 8,10 and 12.
Thomas
2021-12-01 21:58:28 UTC
10 and 12 came with glass lids. The 8 did not.
I bought a universal 6,7,8 and it falls in.
The pans are HA. Any suggestions for a lid? AC does not appear to make one.
I will buy in a flash if it is available.
Thomas
2021-12-01 22:53:11 UTC
Post by Thomas
10 and 12 came with glass lids. The 8 did not.
I bought a universal 6,7,8 and it falls in.
The pans are HA. Any suggestions for a lid? AC does not appear to make one.
I will buy in a flash if it is available.
Buy a 8,9,10. bigger.
I have bigger as mentioned. For that matter I can use a box. Looking for All Clad that truly fits.
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-01 23:24:35 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by Thomas
10 and 12 came with glass lids. The 8 did not.
I bought a universal 6,7,8 and it falls in.
The pans are HA. Any suggestions for a lid? AC does not appear to make one.
I will buy in a flash if it is available.
Buy a 8,9,10. bigger.
I have bigger as mentioned. For that matter I can use a box. Looking for All Clad that truly fits.
Is the 8" a *sauce*pan? If it's just a little saute pan, why do you need a lid?

--Bryan
odlayo
2021-12-02 00:16:32 UTC
Post by Thomas
10 and 12 came with glass lids. The 8 did not.
I bought a universal 6,7,8 and it falls in.
The pans are HA. Any suggestions for a lid? AC does not appear to make one.
I will buy in a flash if it is available.
Even though you've probably studied the All-Clad website and come up empty, I'd still give them a call. They might have a lid designed for a different pan that will fit.

A year or two ago I called All-Clad with questions about an obscure item that was only sold briefly about 30 years ago. The woman I spoke to knew everything. I've rarely been so impressed with phone customer service. You might be as lucky.
Thomas
Odlayo, that is my call for the am. I will toss back my call results.
Thomas
2021-12-02 00:53:54 UTC
Post by Thomas
10 and 12 came with glass lids. The 8 did not.
I bought a universal 6,7,8 and it falls in.
The pans are HA. Any suggestions for a lid? AC does not appear to make one.
I will buy in a flash if it is available.
I'd go with something like this. Does not have to be a perfect fit to
work. I have a SS lid I use over my 8" pan that is too large, but does
the job.
Enjoy the All Clad. Good stuff I have a large fry pan and really like it.
https://tinyurl.com/wpcw33dy
Thanks Ed but I really want the look.
Thomas
Back to Ed. That does have the look, just not that perfect fit. I would buy another pan just for that lid.
Sheldon Martin
2021-12-02 16:51:50 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by Thomas
10 and 12 came with glass lids. The 8 did not.
I bought a universal 6,7,8 and it falls in.
The pans are HA. Any suggestions for a lid? AC does not appear to make one.
I will buy in a flash if it is available.
I'd go with something like this. Does not have to be a perfect fit to
work. I have a SS lid I use over my 8" pan that is too large, but does
the job.
Enjoy the All Clad. Good stuff I have a large fry pan and really like it.
https://tinyurl.com/wpcw33dy
Thanks Ed but I really want the look.
The Look... That's a rather ignorant reason for buying cookware.
Why not buy the best: https://www.piazza.it/
Lucretia Borgia
2021-12-02 19:44:04 UTC
The best are https://www.paderno.com/ I've had some since they
started up, great quality and wash well in dishwasher!
Dave Smith
2021-12-02 21:23:02 UTC
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by Sheldon Martin
Post by Thomas
Enjoy the All Clad. Good stuff I have a large fry pan and really like it.
https://tinyurl.com/wpcw33dy
Thanks Ed but I really want the look.
The Look... That's a rather ignorant reason for buying cookware.
Why not buy the best: https://www.piazza.it/
The best are https://www.paderno.com/ I've had some since they
started up, great quality and wash well in dishwasher!
I'll second the Paderno. We have had them for more more than 30 years
and have been very happy with them. I don't remember which are the
originals but we had added to the set over the years. Once or twice a
year home hardware has a Paderno sale and pieces go for less than 50% of
the regular price.

Shortly after we got them I made a horrible mess in one of the small
pots. I left some honey garlic sauce on a too hot burner for two long
and burned it on solid. I put some dishwasher detergent in it with some
water and boiled it for a while and the burned on crap came right off.
None of the pot handles have broken off. We did have a problem with two
of the lids. My wife drops things and dropped them a few times too many.
A local guy welded them for free.
Lucretia Borgia
2021-12-02 21:32:36 UTC
On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 16:23:02 -0500, Dave Smith
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by Sheldon Martin
Post by Thomas
[...]
My aunt and uncle used to come over every summer for a vacation and
collected Paderno pots to take back, they worshipped them!
Thomas
Wow. The price looks affordable. I have never heard of them.
Dave Smith
2021-12-02 22:22:27 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Lucretia Borgia
Post by Sheldon Martin
Post by Thomas
[...]
I love them. The heat quickly and disperse the heat evenly. The clean
up beautifully and they are hard to break.
I was lucky. My mother bought be a set for Christmas one year. I still
have all the original pieces and have taken advantage of those Home
Hardware sales to add to it. I even bought some for my son.
Thomas
2021-12-02 19:57:21 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by Thomas
10 and 12 came with glass lids. The 8 did not.
I bought a universal 6,7,8 and it falls in.
The pans are HA. Any suggestions for a lid? AC does not appear to make one.
I will buy in a flash if it is available.
I'd go with something like this. Does not have to be a perfect fit to
work. I have a SS lid I use over my 8" pan that is too large, but does
the job.
Enjoy the All Clad. Good stuff I have a large fry pan and really like it.
https://tinyurl.com/wpcw33dy
Thanks Ed but I really want the look.
The Look... That's a rather ignorant reason for buying cookware.
Why not buy the best: https://www.piazza.it/
The look of a lid actually fitting is ignorant?
Can i see some photos of your piazza set with todays newspaper?
I can be swayed.
Sheldon Martin
2021-12-02 20:28:09 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by Sheldon Martin
Post by Thomas
Post by Thomas
10 and 12 came with glass lids. The 8 did not.
I bought a universal 6,7,8 and it falls in.
The pans are HA. Any suggestions for a lid? AC does not appear to make one.
I will buy in a flash if it is available.
I'd go with something like this. Does not have to be a perfect fit to
work. I have a SS lid I use over my 8" pan that is too large, but does
the job.
Enjoy the All Clad. Good stuff I have a large fry pan and really like it.
https://tinyurl.com/wpcw33dy
Thanks Ed but I really want the look.
The Look... That's a rather ignorant reason for buying cookware.
Why not buy the best: https://www.piazza.it/
The look of a lid actually fitting is ignorant?
Can i see some photos of your piazza set with todays newspaper?
I can be swayed.
You won't find Piazza cookware in newpaper ads least not in the US,
most of their merchandise can be see