Free Big Macs
2021-11-30 19:00:05 UTC
The Danes, The Germans, The Swiss, The Russians - all make a version
of the Frickadelle. Generally served on a plate & eaten with a
mushroom sauce.
Harry Demidavicius
Harry,
You forgot about Poles. We also have one and call it .. Frykandel :-)
Fricadelle sounds better. Anyway, free Big Macs are back only this Dec 13th (at least in the tri-state area). Of course they said something about an app, too.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-11-30 19:12:28 UTC
The Danes, The Germans, The Swiss, The Russians - all make a version
of the Frickadelle. Generally served on a plate & eaten with a
mushroom sauce.
Harry Demidavicius
Harry,
You forgot about Poles. We also have one and call it .. Frykandel :-)
Fricadelle sounds better. Anyway, free Big Macs are back only this Dec 13th (at least in the tri-state area). Of course they said something about an app, too.
The tri-state area? Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky?

Cindy Hamilton
heyjoe
2021-11-30 19:37:40 UTC
Fricadelle sounds better. Anyway, free Big Macs are back only this Dec 13th
(at least in the tri-state area). Of course they said something about an app, too.
The tri-state area? Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky?
Cindy Hamilton
My impression is ALL McDonalds and more than just Big Macs.

<https://www.retailmenot.com/blog/mcdonalds-mariah-menu.html>
November 12, 2021 · By Haley Gunn
"Getting your Mariah Menu freebie is easy: Just make a minimum purchase
of $1 using the McDonalds app and voilà-you'll receive the free featured
item of the day! And because this is Mariah Carey afterall, you can
expect all Mariahs Menu items to come wrapped in a limited-edition,
festive Mariah-themed wrapping. Heres what to expect daily on Mariahs
Menu:

December 13: Free Big Mac
December 14: Free McChicken
December 15: Free bakery item
December 16: Free chicken McNuggets
December 17: Free cheeseburger
December 18: Free hotcakes
December 19: Free McDouble
December 20: Free hot apple pie
December 21: Free sausage McMuffin with egg
December 22: Free double cheeseburger
December 23: Free sausage biscuit
December 24: Free chocolate chip cookies"
--
My tolerance for idiots is extremely low today.
I used to have some immunity built up,
but obviously there's a new variant out there.
bruce bowser
No, I was thinking about the Indiana, Michigan, Ontario region. Duh. No, just jokin'. Actually the NY Long Island, area.
bruce bowser
Sadly, your state the news headlines. Oh, those high school kids.
Bruce
2021-11-30 19:17:28 UTC
On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 11:00:05 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
Post by bruce bowser
The Danes, The Germans, The Swiss, The Russians - all make a version
of the Frickadelle. Generally served on a plate & eaten with a
mushroom sauce.
Harry Demidavicius
Harry,
You forgot about Poles. We also have one and call it .. Frykandel :-)
Fricadelle sounds better. Anyway, free Big Macs are back only this Dec 13th (at least in the tri-state area). Of course they said something about an app, too.
This is a Dutch "frikandel speciaal", very popular snackbar food.
Popularly referred to as an "open leg".
Bruce
2021-11-30 19:18:42 UTC
On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 11:11:35 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
The Danes, The Germans, The Swiss, The Russians - all make a version
of the Frickadelle. Generally served on a plate & eaten with a
mushroom sauce.
Harry Demidavicius
Harry,
You forgot about Poles. We also have one and call it .. Frykandel :-)
Fricadelle sounds better. Anyway, free Big Macs are back only this Dec 13th (at least in the tri-state area). Of course they said something about an app, too.
If you eat at McD's, you should have the app. Lots of good specials,
and you accumulate points good for free food.
Dec. 13: Big Mac
Dec. 19: McDouble
Dec. 21: Sausage McMuffin with Egg
Dec. 22: Double Cheeseburger
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2021/11/10/mcdonalds-mariah-carey-menu-free-food-december-deals/6361282001/
This is where Bryan shines: at the intersection of Cheap and Fast
Food.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-30 19:50:35 UTC
[...]
Mmmmmm. Mmmmeat.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N08/51716050573/in/dateposted-public/

ik ook. Anders pompen we miljardairs *aleen* met metrische tonnen meer geld. Begrijp je dit? Nog?
Bruce
I think so.
bruce bowser
Natuurlijk Ik kan niet spreken voor West-Europa, maar in de Verenigde Staten tenminste.
Gary
2021-12-01 14:26:31 UTC
If you eat at McD's, you should have the app. Lots of good specials,
and you accumulate points good for free food.
Dec. 13: Big Mac
Dec. 19: McDouble
Dec. 21: Sausage McMuffin with Egg
Dec. 22: Double Cheeseburger
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2021/11/10/mcdonalds-mariah-carey-menu-free-food-december-deals/6361282001/
This is where Bryan shines: at the intersection of Cheap and Fast
Food.
No need to criticize the food that others like. You used to eat there
too until you got married.

What I don't like is how many places offer good sales but only if you
use their phone app. What's up with that? Why can't someone just walk in
and get the same sale price.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-12-01 14:58:48 UTC
If you eat at McD's, you should have the app.  Lots of good specials,
and you accumulate points good for free food.
Dec. 13: Big Mac
Dec. 19: McDouble
Dec. 21: Sausage McMuffin with Egg
Dec. 22: Double Cheeseburger
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2021/11/10/mcdonalds-mariah-carey-menu-free-food-december-deals/6361282001/
This is where Bryan shines: at the intersection of Cheap and Fast
Food.
No need to criticize the food that others like. You used to eat there
too until you got married.
What I don't like is how many places offer good sales but only if you
use their phone app. What's up with that? Why can't someone just walk in
and get the same sale price.
Just another way to build loyalty and entice you. Don't you want to
feel special?
bruce bowser
2021-12-01 17:03:41 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
If you eat at McD's, you should have the app. Lots of good specials,
and you accumulate points good for free food.
Dec. 13: Big Mac
Dec. 19: McDouble
Dec. 21: Sausage McMuffin with Egg
Dec. 22: Double Cheeseburger
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2021/11/10/mcdonalds-mariah-carey-menu-free-food-december-deals/6361282001/
This is where Bryan shines: at the intersection of Cheap and Fast
Food.
No need to criticize the food that others like. You used to eat there
too until you got married.
What I don't like is how many places offer good sales but only if you
use their phone app. What's up with that? Why can't someone just walk in
and get the same sale price.
Just another way to build loyalty and entice you.
Visiting a McDonald's website is loyalty and enticing? I don't think so.
It depends.
Michael Trew
2021-12-02 05:41:18 UTC
Be careful! That's a trigger word for some people around here.
Bruce
2021-12-02 05:48:35 UTC
On Thu, 02 Dec 2021 00:41:18 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by bruce bowser
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Don't you want to feel special?
It depends.
Be careful! That's a trigger word for some people around here.
I'd never heard of them before Joan kept referring to them as an
important part of her life.
Bruce
2021-12-01 17:46:10 UTC