Lemme get this straight.
Add Reply
Leonard Blaisdell
2022-01-10 02:17:34 UTC
Bruce and all his froggers have now become Dave Smith?
Michael Trew
2022-01-10 02:20:16 UTC
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
Bruce and all his froggers have now become Dave Smith?
A little late to the party... LOL

Yes, unfortunately... the first day or two only Bruce was posting under
Dave's name. Like a moron, Bruce flaunted that he's now "invincible"
because his forgers don't want to hide "good 'ole Dave". They promptly
began spamming relentlessly under Dave's name. Bruce is a coward, and a
pathetic one at that.
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 02:29:54 UTC
On Sun, 09 Jan 2022 21:20:16 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
Bruce and all his froggers have now become Dave Smith?
A little late to the party... LOL
Yes, unfortunately... the first day or two only Bruce was posting under
Dave's name. Like a moron, Bruce flaunted that he's now "invincible"
because his forgers don't want to hide "good 'ole Dave".
I didn't flaunt anything. This only lasts while it lasts.
Post by Michael Trew
They promptly began spamming relentlessly under Dave's name. Bruce is a coward, and a
pathetic one at that.
I understand that you don't like me, but I don't spam. Talk to your
friend Greg (but keep some distance, as he's a sinner in your book).
2022-01-10 02:44:24 UTC
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
Bruce and all his froggers have now become Dave Smith?
A little late to the party... LOL
Yes, unfortunately... the first day or two only Bruce was posting under
Dave's name. Like a moron, Bruce flaunted that he's now "invincible"
because his forgers don't want to hide "good 'ole Dave". They promptly
began spamming relentlessly under Dave's name. Bruce is a coward, and a
pathetic one at that.
A most stoopid puke, for sure, lol...

And she's still responding to your every post with the usual childish insults, but then what else
is new... it really pisses her off that you have her killfiled...

<chuckle>
2022-01-10 18:30:16 UTC
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
Bruce and all his froggers have now become Dave Smith?
A little late to the party... LOL
Yes, unfortunately... the first day or two only Bruce was posting under
Dave's name. Like a moron, Bruce flaunted that he's now "invincible"
because his forgers don't want to hide "good 'ole Dave". They promptly
began spamming relentlessly under Dave's name. Bruce is a coward, and a
pathetic one at that.
A most stoopid puke, for sure, lol...
And she's still responding to your every post with the usual childish insults, but then what else
is new... it really pisses her off that you have her killfiled...
<chuckle>
It's liberating to not care. Kind of funny that apparently Bruce
continues to respond to me. He ought to take the hint and just ignore
me like Jebus did. I'm certainly not offended, if it works out for both
parties.
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 19:16:34 UTC
And she's still responding to your every post with the usual childish
insults, but then what else
is new... it really pisses her off that you have her killfiled...
<chuckle>
It's liberating to not care.  Kind of funny that apparently Bruce
continues to respond to me.  He ought to take the hint and just ignore
me like Jebus did.  I'm certainly not offended, if it works out for both
parties.
Of course she replies to you. She is thrilled to see that she got some
attention when everyone else is ignoring her.
Michael Trew
2022-01-10 19:25:50 UTC
And she's still responding to your every post with the usual childish
insults, but then what else
is new... it really pisses her off that you have her killfiled...
<chuckle>
It's liberating to not care. Kind of funny that apparently Bruce
continues to respond to me. He ought to take the hint and just ignore
me like Jebus did. I'm certainly not offended, if it works out for
both parties.
Of course she replies to you. She is thrilled to see that she got some
attention when everyone else is ignoring her.
I only see the Bruce replies when other people decided to quote them, so
I'm not sure what you are talking about. I do have to glance at them so
I know which to delete and which are your posts, since I go out of my
way to make sure that I still see the actual Dave Smith posts.
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 19:37:35 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:25:50 -0500, Michael Trew
Of course she replies to you. She is thrilled to see that she got some
attention when everyone else is ignoring her.
I only see the Bruce replies when other people decided to quote them, so
I'm not sure what you are talking about. I do have to glance at them so
I know which to delete and which are your posts, since I go out of my
way to make sure that I still see the actual Dave Smith posts.
We know, Michael, we know. You don't have to say it 10 times. Get over
me.

Lovely little suck-up, by the way :)
2022-01-10 19:42:37 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 06:37:35 +1100, Dave Smith
Post by Dave Smith
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:25:50 -0500, Michael Trew
Of course she replies to you. She is thrilled to see that she got some
attention when everyone else is ignoring her.
I only see the Bruce replies when other people decided to quote them, so
I'm not sure what you are talking about. I do have to glance at them so
I know which to delete and which are your posts, since I go out of my
way to make sure that I still see the actual Dave Smith posts.
We know, Michael, we know. You don't have to say it 10 times. Get over
me.
Lovely little suck-up, by the way :)
Uhm, Dit is mijn kikker. Ghe Ghe Ghe.
2022-01-10 03:21:52 UTC
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
Bruce and all his froggers have now become Dave Smith?
A little late to the party... LOL
Yes, unfortunately... the first day or two only Bruce was posting
under Dave's name.  Like a moron, Bruce flaunted that he's now
"invincible" because his forgers don't want to hide "good 'ole
Dave".  They promptly began spamming relentlessly under Dave's
name.  Bruce is a coward, and a pathetic one at that.
Do you remember the approximate date or month that he had his last
meltdown
Hank Rogers
2022-01-10 03:55:32 UTC
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
Bruce and all his froggers have now become Dave Smith?
A little late to the party... LOL
Yes, unfortunately... the first day or two only Bruce was posting
under Dave's name. Like a moron, Bruce flaunted that he's now
"invincible" because his forgers don't want to hide "good 'ole
Dave". They promptly began spamming relentlessly under Dave's
name. Bruce is a coward, and a pathetic one at that.
Do you remember the approximate date or month that he had his last
meltdown
Isn't it a *constant* state of meltdown... kinda like a Chernobyl that never got "capped"...
Well, I'll rephrase: the last time he went ape shit and started
forging dave, then subsequently apologized and stopped forging dave
for a good long while.
GM
2022-01-10 04:12:56 UTC
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
Bruce and all his froggers have now become Dave Smith?
A little late to the party... LOL
Yes, unfortunately... the first day or two only Bruce was posting
under Dave's name. Like a moron, Bruce flaunted that he's now
"invincible" because his forgers don't want to hide "good 'ole
Dave". They promptly began spamming relentlessly under Dave's
name. Bruce is a coward, and a pathetic one at that.
Do you remember the approximate date or month that he had his last
meltdown
Isn't it a *constant* state of meltdown... kinda like a Chernobyl that never got "capped"...
Well, I'll rephrase: the last time he went ape shit and started
forging dave, then subsequently apologized and stopped forging dave
for a good long while.
Ayup, maybe last spring or summer if I recall terrectly...
2022-01-10 18:34:52 UTC
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
Bruce and all his froggers have now become Dave Smith?
A little late to the party... LOL
Yes, unfortunately... the first day or two only Bruce was posting
under Dave's name. Like a moron, Bruce flaunted that he's now
"invincible" because his forgers don't want to hide "good 'ole Dave".
They promptly began spamming relentlessly under Dave's name. Bruce is
a coward, and a pathetic one at that.
Do you remember the approximate date or month that he had his last meltdown
His first "melt-down" was not longer after I started here, I'd say April
- May of this past year... maybe as late as June. I wasn't here long
enough to quite process what was going on. Has that ever happened in
years before?

I'm sure that Bruce will post some whiny response about it being his
frogger's fault, a response which I won't see. In anticipation of that,
I'll now state that he is *JUST AS BAD* as the forgers for attempting to
soil Dave Smith's name *JUST* out of spite.
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 19:24:49 UTC