Sabryna Chrestwood
2021-11-29 11:18:18 UTC
Can anyone guess who that is?

https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=%20Sabryna%20Chrestwood

Hint: "I told you he's not a k00k!
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-29 14:32:24 UTC
Can anyone guess who that is?
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=%20Sabryna%20Chrestwood
Hint: "I told you he's not a k00k!
Who in the world is Sabryna Chrestwood and why does anyone care?
Well, I guess my frogger cares.
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-29 15:20:06 UTC
Can anyone guess who that is?
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=%20Sabryna%20Chrestwood
Hint: "I told you he's not a k00k!
Who in the world is Sabryna Chrestwood and why does anyone care?
Well, I guess my frogger cares.
It's none other than your pedo pal Bryan Simmons posting
as a female, but he's not a k00k.
Michael Trew
Hmm... no results come up when I click on the link. Just deleted?
Michael Trew
2021-11-29 19:43:00 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Can anyone guess who that is?
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=%20Sabryna%20Chrestwood
Hint: "I told you he's not a k00k!
Who in the world is Sabryna Chrestwood and why does anyone care?
Well, I guess my frogger cares.
It's none other than your pedo pal Bryan Simmons posting
as a female, but he's not a k00k.
Hmm... no results come up when I click on the link. Just deleted?
Ah, I'm not signing in. I don't Google. Perhaps someone would care to
share some screen shots? I've found a few hits from years ago under
that name when performing a few regular web searches. Responses from
that name to John Kuthe in other newsgroups.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-11-29 20:44:27 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Can anyone guess who that is?
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=%20Sabryna%20Chrestwood
Hint: "I told you he's not a k00k!
Who in the world is Sabryna Chrestwood and why does anyone care?
Well, I guess my frogger cares.
It's none other than your pedo pal Bryan Simmons posting
as a female, but he's not a k00k.
Hmm... no results come up when I click on the link. Just deleted?
Ah, I'm not signing in. I don't Google. Perhaps someone would care to
share some screen shots? I've found a few hits from years ago under
that name when performing a few regular web searches. Responses from
that name to John Kuthe in other newsgroups.
There are other Usenet archives.

<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=usenet+archives&t=h_&ia=web>

2021-11-29 21:05:04 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Can anyone guess who that is?
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=%20Sabryna%20Chrestwood
Hint: "I told you he's not a k00k!
Who in the world is Sabryna Chrestwood and why does anyone care?
Well, I guess my frogger cares.
It's none other than your pedo pal Bryan Simmons posting
as a female, but he's not a k00k.
Hmm... no results come up when I click on the link. Just deleted?
Ah, I'm not signing in. I don't Google. Perhaps someone would care to
share some screen shots? I've found a few hits from years ago under
that name when performing a few regular web searches. Responses from
that name to John Kuthe in other newsgroups.
There are other Usenet archives.
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=usenet+archives&t=h_&ia=web>
A blast from the past.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.punk/c/t4AF0ars2Vc/m/PKDFDFVsBI8J
2021-12-04 07:00:30 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Can anyone guess who that is?
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=%20Sabryna%20Chrestwood
Hint: "I told you he's not a k00k!
Who in the world is Sabryna Chrestwood and why does anyone care?
Well, I guess my frogger cares.
It's none other than your pedo pal Bryan Simmons posting
as a female, but he's not a k00k.
Hmm... no results come up when I click on the link. Just deleted?
Ah, I'm not signing in. I don't Google. Perhaps someone would care to
share some screen shots? I've found a few hits from years ago under
that name when performing a few regular web searches. Responses from
that name to John Kuthe in other newsgroups.
This not worth wasting any time on. Bryan told us this a decade
ago. After all these years you'd think SOMEBODY would get tired of
finding any paydirt.

Do something useful for a change, Boner. Oh, never mind. I'll do
it... <sigh>

2021-11-29 20:36:21 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Can anyone guess who that is?
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=%20Sabryna%20Chrestwood
Hint: "I told you he's not a k00k!
Who in the world is Sabryna Chrestwood and why does anyone care?
Well, I guess my frogger cares.
It's none other than your pedo pal Bryan Simmons posting
as a female, but he's not a k00k.
Hmm... no results come up when I click on the link.  Just deleted?
Google groups now requires you to sign in to read the archives, a gmail
addy will work.
Michael Trew
Oh, I didn't realize that. I don't have anything Google.
Bruce
Google is one of your many fears.
Michael Trew
Are you going to take over for Janet UK, and keep the list on me?
Bruce
Lol. Let's see: needles, flying, maggots, Google... Did I miss much?
Michael Trew
2021-12-01 04:53:42 UTC
On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 23:47:43 -0500, Michael Trew
Google is one of your many fears.
Are you going to take over for Janet UK, and keep the list on me?
WTF? Take over from Janet?? Troll boy is the KING of keeping lists on
the regulars here. By a MILE.
Each and every woke thought crime and lifestyle crime you have
committed is memorized, judged. Then categorized accordingly.
Janet UK has mentioned a "list" of things that I dislike, more than one
time. She seems awfully bored.
bruce bowser
2021-12-01 17:05:22 UTC
WTF? Take over from Janet?? Troll boy is the KING of keeping lists on
the regulars here. By a MILE
Poor dim little Michael is just parroting the garbage fed to him in
email. He swallows the bait and tregurgitates.
Remember Janet we were all kids like that, once.
Michael Trew
You flatter me too much, sweetheart.
Michael Trew
2021-12-01 04:57:01 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Can anyone guess who that is?
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=%20Sabryna%20Chrestwood
Hint: "I told you he's not a k00k!
Who in the world is Sabryna Chrestwood and why does anyone care?
Well, I guess my frogger cares.
It's none other than your pedo pal Bryan Simmons posting
as a female, but he's not a k00k.
Hmm... no results come up when I click on the link. Just deleted?
Google groups now requires you to sign in to read the archives, a gmail
addy will work.
Oh, I didn't realize that. I don't have anything Google.
Yet you pretended to have searched google's rfc archive in vain for
cooking posts by me. Just lying, eh?
Janet UK
Are you really that ignorant? I have a news reader, and my news reader
can search every post that you make. I type "Janet" into the search bar
in Thunderbird, and search by sender, ignoring the US Janet posts.

BTW, so far, every new post of yours that I've read today is gossip, and
I'm most of the way through the unread posts. Try to not worry about me
so much, or John for that matter. What are you cooking today?