Dumpling Dinner
2021-10-11 02:47:55 UTC
The 55 Special. 5 bulgogi mandoo and 5 steamed pork and veggie
sphincters with Loganma Chili Crisp.

2021-10-11 03:00:54 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/ZqJ07F22/Dumplings.jpg
That looks delicious.. I love those Chinese dumplings.
Sheldon Martin
2021-10-11 11:01:47 UTC
Labia & Nipples
Sqwertz
2021-10-11 12:50:15 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
The 55 Special. 5 bulgogi mandoo and 5 steamed pork and veggie
sphincters with Loganma Chili Crisp.
https://i.postimg.cc/ZqJ07F22/Dumplings.jpg
Labia & Nipples
Speaking of which, its "National Coming Out Day". This is great
timing for your Tinkerbell! Because it's also "National Sausage
Day".

You can make the announcement and then with your new freedom, head
right over to the all-you-can-eat sausage buffet at the "OH Bar" in
Albany.

Now say "OH" and hold that face pose so we can take some pictures of
you!

2021-10-12 11:07:39 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
The 55 Special. 5 bulgogi mandoo and 5 steamed pork and veggie
sphincters with Loganma Chili Crisp.
https://i.postimg.cc/ZqJ07F22/Dumplings.jpg
Have you ever eaten a peanut butter and jam sandwich for a meal? I did
that once on Thanksgiving, no less. hahah
jmcquown
2021-10-12 21:33:12 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
The 55 Special. 5 bulgogi mandoo and 5 steamed pork and veggie
sphincters with Loganma Chili Crisp.
https://i.postimg.cc/ZqJ07F22/Dumplings.jpg
Those look good.

Jill
Janet
2021-10-13 19:09:15 UTC
The 55 Special.  5 bulgogi mandoo and 5 steamed pork and veggie
sphincters with Loganma Chili Crisp.
https://i.postimg.cc/ZqJ07F22/Dumplings.jpg
Those look good.
Jill
What do you call the offspring of turds?

Dumplings.

Janet UK
bruce bowser
2021-10-13 20:41:31 UTC
Post by Janet
Post by jmcquown
Post by Sqwertz
The 55 Special. 5 bulgogi mandoo and 5 steamed pork and veggie
sphincters with Loganma Chili Crisp.
https://i.postimg.cc/ZqJ07F22/Dumplings.jpg
Those look good.
Jill
What do you call the offspring of turds?
Dumplings.
& a dumpster is the maternity ward?