Having doubly shaved AM, PM with a new 6 blade razor...
2021-11-29 00:05:28 UTC
...has left me DOUBLY GLABUROUS! Silky smooth! :-)

2021-11-29 00:24:55 UTC
...has left me DOUBLY GLABUROUS! Silky smooth! :-)
You could snizz up your ground score* purple panties with this stuff.
https://ineedlovejuice.com/collections/womens-dirty-panties-and-sprays/products/bundle-of-3-womens-box-sets
$25 and FREE SHIPPING!
* https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ground%20Score
2021-11-29 00:37:44 UTC
...has left me DOUBLY GLABUROUS! Silky smooth! :-)
You could snizz up your ground score* purple panties with this stuff.
https://ineedlovejuice.com/collections/womens-dirty-panties-and-sprays/products/bundle-of-3-womens-box-sets
$25 and FREE SHIPPING!
* https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ground%20Score
I washed and dried them! They are now hanging on my bedpost with all my other panties and underwqear I rarely wear.

I have not worn underwear since 1978! :-)

2021-11-29 00:40:15 UTC
...has left me DOUBLY GLABUROUS! Silky smooth! :-)
You could snizz up your ground score* purple panties with this stuff.
https://ineedlovejuice.com/collections/womens-dirty-panties-and-sprays/products/bundle-of-3-womens-box-sets
$25 and FREE SHIPPING!
* https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ground%20Score
And THIS is all I saw from that link:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ineedlovejuice.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

because my Macbook Pro is broken! :-(

2021-11-29 03:17:16 UTC
...has left me DOUBLY GLABUROUS! Silky smooth! :-)
You could snizz up your ground score* purple panties with this stuff.
https://ineedlovejuice.com/collections/womens-dirty-panties-and-sprays/products/bundle-of-3-womens-box-sets
$25 and FREE SHIPPING!
* https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ground%20Score
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ineedlovejuice.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
because my Macbook Pro is broken! :-(
FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!

Goddamn, you're an IDIOT. I'm amazed you survive each week.
You've been told how to fix this, very easily. Multiple times.
Bruce
2021-11-29 05:57:50 UTC
Ghe ghe.
John Kuthe
2021-11-29 13:16:45 UTC
...has left me DOUBLY GLABUROUS! Silky smooth! :-)
You could snizz up your ground score* purple panties with this stuff.
https://ineedlovejuice.com/collections/womens-dirty-panties-and-sprays/products/bundle-of-3-womens-box-sets
$25 and FREE SHIPPING!
* https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ground%20Score
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ineedlovejuice.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
because my Macbook Pro is broken! :-(
FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!
Goddamn, you're an IDIOT. I'm amazed you survive each week.
You've been told how to fix this, very easily. Multiple times.
I have Setting on my Toolbar now! Now I know right where to go to fix it!

2021-11-29 03:15:09 UTC
...has left me DOUBLY GLABUROUS! Silky smooth! :-)
Only 6 blades? LOL. Mine has 18, manufactured by transgender Hopi
Indians from free range sourced plastics. UNLIKE your 6 bladed CHINESE
MONSTOSITY, John!
Sqwertz
2021-11-29 10:53:17 UTC
...has left me DOUBLY GLABUROUS! Silky smooth! :-)
Only 6 blades? LOL. Mine has 18, manufactured by transgender Hopi
Indians from free range sourced plastics. UNLIKE your 6 bladed CHINESE
MONSTOSITY, John!
I had to do double-take and see if this was Ed.

=sw
John Kuthe
2021-11-29 13:20:43 UTC
...has left me DOUBLY GLABUROUS! Silky smooth! :-)
Even after it's dried up and limp for 5+ hours, you're
still milking it.
-sw
Because it FEELS SO GOOD to cup my glabrous nads! I wear stretch fleece and cup my glabrous nads ALL THE TIME! :-) Like RIGHT NOW while drinking my Cuppa Plus!

2021-11-29 21:46:48 UTC
https://www.discogs.com/release/13168887-Dick-Cheese-Dick-Cheese-Tape