metal spork for turkey soup
2021-11-29 18:14:31 UTC
On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 07:09:59 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
I still haven't seen or used a metal spork (fork-spoon combination). But, I see you can order them online. Has anyone else used one? Is it worth buying a new set of silverware?
I had a set of these
https://www.salvosstores.com.au/shop/p/splayds-by-mcarthur-retro/70073
Bought them from a yard sale... never used them.
Michael Trew
2021-11-29 18:35:45 UTC
I still haven't seen or used a metal spork (fork-spoon combination). But, I see you can order them online. Has anyone else used one? Is it worth buying a new set of silverware?
A ha! I have a metal spork... lol I bought it because I was amused by
it. I very rarely use it.
Geoff Rove
2021-12-02 00:56:44 UTC
I still haven't seen or used a metal spork (fork-spoon combination). But, I see you can order them online. Has anyone else used one? Is it worth buying a new set of silverware?
A ha! I have a metal spork... lol I bought it because I was amused by
it. I very rarely use it.
KFC used to supply plastic sporks. Like a free test drive before committing to metal.
A spoon and kabob skewer offers the same capability.