It's National Pizza and Beer Day
2021-10-09 23:39:56 UTC
I got my Italian tipo-00 (extra fine ground) 70% hydro dough rising
and just made a batch of awesome Sqwertz Piss pepper(tm) and Fennel
Italian Pork Sausage (+garlic,paprika,salt,MSG,black pepper)

I got my Polly-O Whole milk motz (Great Value, same stuff), Red Gold
crushed tomatoes and giardiniera at the ready.

But I had to call Favordelivery.com for the beer, which wasn't bad
at all - A six pack of Belgianish 10.0 ABV ale for $14 INCLUDING $4
tip for Gustavo. With $5 off coupon from HEB it was less than I
would have paid in-store for Golden Monkey. Which is too good to be
true and I'll probably get a $55 charge on my debit card.

2021-10-10 01:52:15 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
I got my Italian tipo-00 (extra fine ground) 70% hydro dough rising
and just made a batch of awesome Sqwertz Piss pepper(tm) and Fennel
Italian Pork Sausage (+garlic,paprika,salt,MSG,black pepper)
I got my Polly-O Whole milk motz (Great Value, same stuff), Red Gold
crushed tomatoes and giardiniera at the ready.
But I had to call Favordelivery.com for the beer, which wasn't bad
at all - A six pack of Belgianish 10.0 ABV ale for $14 INCLUDING $4
tip for Gustavo. With $5 off coupon from HEB it was less than I
would have paid in-store for Golden Monkey. Which is too good to be
true and I'll probably get a $55 charge on my debit card.
https://i.postimg.cc/63G8xGmr/Balls-and-Butt.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/63G8xGmr/Balls-and-Butt.jpg

SWAT was just here and they have an old friend of mine blockaded in
10 or so houses up the street with "wife hostage". Haven't
seen/talked to him for 5-6 months, but have known for 20 years. I
just got myfirst 15 minuet break from them to take pictures of my
stale pizza. The loud speakers have been calling him out for the
last 60 minutes, saying the same thing over and over again <yawn>.

In the meantime I called him in the phone and he answered. I asked
"How its going, M____, dude?". A few words and then he hung up on
me. The cops took my phone. Those bastards. But I take food
pictures with my other "yellow" phone - suckers!

2021-10-10 05:59:00 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/TP0z2kZG/National-Pizza-Day-2021-Sqwerts-Piss-Pepper.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/LsmdpdQN/National-Pizza-Day-2021-Sqwerts-Piss-Pepper-2.jpg
SWAT was just here and they have an old friend of mine blockaded in
10 or so houses up the street with "wife hostage". Haven't
seen/talked to him for 5-6 months, but have known for 20 years. I
just got myfirst 15 minuet break from them to take pictures of my
stale pizza. The loud speakers have been calling him out for the
last 60 minutes, saying the same thing over and over again <yawn>.
In the meantime I called him in the phone and he answered. I asked
"How its going, M____, dude?". A few words and then he hung up on
me. The cops took my phone. Those bastards. But I take food
pictures with my other "yellow" phone - suckers!
His wife has been out of the house for hours and as far we know he's
still in there alone. They still do the bullhorn every 15 minutes.
Most of the neighbors drifted back away and home. I still haven't
gotten my phone back. They've probably tried calling him on it a
few dozen times since. I called him on my landline after they took
it and told him they have it. I don't expect to get the phone back
after that "obstruction". But that's OK. I was switching over to
my backup "yellow" phone anyway - that thing sucked for wifi
reception.

2021-10-10 06:04:12 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Sqwertz
[...]
Will you be on the teevee nooze, Steve..."A long - time neighbor speaks: 'He
was a nice guy...really surprised by this'..."