Martha Steward Kitchen
2021-10-08 19:00:09 UTC
Yesterday while at Kroger shopping, I was in one of the frozen foods
aisles and spied some 'Martha Stewart Kitchen' frozen appetizers. Some
of the items offered were sold out but I bought a box of mini spinach
quiche and one of mini tomato tartlets. Macaroni cheese bites were a
choice as well but I passed those up. Only reason I decided to try these
was because they were 'buy 2/get 1 free' as I think they're a bit pricey and
they were "on sale."

This morning I cooked a few of the spinach quiche, I've had those before
in another brand and knew to expect; they were very tasty. But I'd not had
the tomato tartlets and first bite was not that impressive. Another bite or
two convinced me these are quite good and neither one needed a dash of
salt nor pepper.

If you see these at your store and are curious, go ahead and buy a box.
I don't think you'll be disappointed.

2021-10-08 19:09:32 UTC
[...]
https://i.postimg.cc/25KDyfxz/Martha-Stewart-Kitchen.jpg
Here, she tells you how to make a NY cheese cake:
-- https://www.marthastewart.com/1144108/classic-new-yorkstyle-cheesecake
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-08 19:55:25 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
-- https://www.marthastewart.com/1144108/classic-new-yorkstyle-cheesecake
I bet that mixing bowl was not scraped clean. Too bad I wasn't there to
clean it out and eat what wouldn't fit into that pan.
Bruce 0.76 Beta
2021-10-08 20:02:44 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
-- https://www.marthastewart.com/1144108/classic-new-yorkstyle-cheesecake
I bet that mixing bowl was not scraped clean. Too bad I wasn't there to
clean it out and eat what wouldn't fit into that pan.
-Shall we give it to the dog or to Joan?
--To the dog. Joan makes such a mess.
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-08 20:24:52 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
I bet that mixing bowl was not scraped clean. Too bad I wasn't there to
clean it out and eat what wouldn't fit into that pan.
-Shall we give it to the dog or to Joan?
--To the dog. Joan makes such a mess.
Naw, I'd use either a slim spatula or an iced teaspoon to get to the
bottom of that bowl.
Sheldon Martin
2021-10-08 20:24:04 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
-- https://www.marthastewart.com/1144108/classic-new-yorkstyle-cheesecake
I bet that mixing bowl was not scraped clean. Too bad I wasn't there to
clean it out and eat what wouldn't fit into that pan.
I baked a rich chocolate cake this morning, I bet Joanie would have
loved licking my utensils.
Hank Rogers
I thought yoose old mexican woman does that Popeye.
bruce bowser
2021-10-13 15:06:59 UTC
Its almost like its a custom tostill leave food still in the bowl or on the plate after you're finished.
Sheldon Martin
2021-10-08 19:40:40 UTC
[...]
When I was 14 one of the cutest girls in Brooklyn was Joanie. She was
only 12. But she had the most luscious tight little tush and liked me
to caress it. I would caress her chest too but there was nothing
there, not yet. She always told me I'll give you what I have when I
get it. I never got to find out, her family moved. I still dream
about Joanie's tush and wonder about her bosoms.
Bruce 0.76 Beta
Relax, Sheldon. We know you're gay. It runs in your family.
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-08 19:57:01 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
Relax, Sheldon. We know you're gay. It runs in your family.
I don't have a clue what his Brooklyn tale had to do with my Martha
Stewart frozen foods post.
Bruce 0.76 Beta
2021-10-08 20:03:31 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
Relax, Sheldon. We know you're gay. It runs in your family.
I don't have a clue what his Brooklyn tale had to do with my Martha
Stewart frozen foods post.
He thinks that if he doesn't mention women's body parts all the time,
we'll realise that he's gay.
Bruce 0.77 Beta
And *I* "know" from "gay", I'll tell you.
Hank Rogers
2021-10-08 20:47:46 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
Relax, Sheldon. We know you're gay. It runs in your family.
I don't have a clue what his Brooklyn tale had to do with my Martha
Stewart frozen foods post.
He's like Glenn Quagmire .... EVERYTHING reminds him of sex, even
gay sex works just fine for Popeye.

If you tell Popeye you've changed the flint in your lighter, he'll
see that as insertion of a dik shaped object and transcend into one
of his many brooklyn/navy sexual fantasies.
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-09 00:07:26 UTC
*SNIGGER*
Judith Latham
2021-10-12 22:14:45 UTC
If you tell Popeye you've changed the flint in your lighter, he'll
see that as insertion of a dik shaped object and transcend into one
of his many brooklyn/navy sexual fantasies.
*SNIGGER*
One doesn't need to call someone else a nigger, with or without the S.
Please find another venue to vent your racism.
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-13 01:33:21 UTC
On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 5:14:52 PM UTC-5, Judith Latham ← Idiot.
Hank Rogers
2021-10-08 19:58:31 UTC
[...]
Maybe kuth can give yoose some of his prostaglandin Popeye.