The Internet LIES!
John Kuthe
2021-11-23 02:49:04 UTC
I DO NOT have my CDB Balm yet! From Lazarus Naturals.

But I have a cup of Nipple Warm Milk to soothe me!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
jmcquown
2021-11-23 02:57:16 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.

Jill
John Kuthe
2021-11-23 03:07:27 UTC
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(

Good thing I have a little left!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Ophelia
Praying it arrives soon :)
jmcquown
2021-11-23 03:13:06 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
Good thing I have a little left!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Gee, what ever will you do now? Do you know how to place a phone call
to the company you ordered from rather than whining here about something
no one on RFC can do anything about? GROW UP, Boychick.

Jill
Ophelia
2021-11-23 03:18:16 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
Good thing I have a little left!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Gee, what ever will you do now? Do you know how to place a phone call
to the company you ordered from rather than whining here about something
no one on RFC can do anything about? GROW UP, Boychick.
Has Jill been drinking?

lol
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-23 03:23:45 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
Good thing I have a little left!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Is CBD balm something you lubricate your erect penis with? Or does it
heal the sores from overuse?
jmcquown

Jill
Bruce
He's really becoming like Bryan and John. Strange how that works.
Hank Rogers
You sniffed his ass so long, he went crazy?
Jeßus
I'm liking the new Ed.
Michael Trew
2021-11-23 05:17:57 UTC
Post by Jeßus
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by John Kuthe
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered"
and NO CBD Balm! :-(
Good thing I have a little left!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Is CBD balm something you lubricate your erect penis with?
Or does it heal the sores from overuse?
Really, Ed?
I'm liking the new Ed.
I don't think "liking" is a good term. Slips happen to the best of us,
when around animals here all day. Sometimes I glance at a post I made
the day before that someone quoted, and I cringe.
Bruce
Would you like me to inform you when your post is cringeworthy?
Jeßus
Umm, OK.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-23 04:11:14 UTC
Post by jmcquown
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by John Kuthe
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered"
and NO CBD Balm! :-(
Good thing I have a little left!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Is CBD balm something you lubricate
Really, Ed?
Jill
Yes, I should be embarrassed but it was just too good an opportunity to
pass up. I will work on my self control.
Bruce
It's a bit late, Ed.
Hank Rogers
Never too late to sniff his ass, master.
John Kuthe
2021-11-23 16:17:18 UTC
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 9:23:52 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Is CBD balm something you lubricate your erect penis with? Or does it
heal the sores from overuse?
Not a lube, but it does help healing. CBD Balm is great for that! :-)

Lazarus Naturals is my brand!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
jmcquown
2021-11-23 23:09:37 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Is CBD balm something you
Lazarus Naturals is my brand!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And I GOT IT! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
So once again you jumped the gun, yelling about the Internet (which has
absolutely nothing to do with package delivery). Dipshit.

Jill
Sheldon Martin
2021-11-23 14:07:51 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
Good thing I have a little left!
John Kuthe
You must have mistyped your address, or one of your neighbors could
have your package, or a porch thief ripped you off. There's a reason
we have a PO Box. At home we have a country mailbox on a post at the
road, however during winter the snow plows have sent it into the
brush. Anything important goes to our PO Box. The country mailbox
gets advertisements. Large parcels are left at my door in a weather
protected spot. Sometimes I need to sign for a parcel, like today a
new 75" Vizio TV should arrive shortly... my wife is at the dentist so
I have the sound on my awfuss TV muted so I can hear the doorbell.
We have four TVs... depends which room we're in and we don't always
watch the same thing. My wife likes horror movies (Walking Dead), I
hate them... she hates cooking shows. We both tire of the News after
an hour, mostly to hear the weather.
Sqwertz
2021-11-23 20:39:52 UTC
Post by Sheldon Martin
Sometimes I need to sign for a parcel, like today a
new 75" Vizio TV should arrive shortly...
You'll be sorry.. I threw mine off a 6-story building. I thought
you bought only "THE Best" stuff. Vizio is bottom of the barrel.

Plus it's way too complicated for you to operate.

-sw
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-23 22:56:21 UTC
Post by Sheldon Martin
Sometimes I need to sign for a parcel, like today a
new 75" Vizio TV should arrive shortly...
You'll be sorry.. I threw mine off a 6-story building. I thought
you bought only "THE Best" stuff. Vizio is bottom of the barrel.
No. Element is the bottom of the barrel.
-sw
--Bryan
Sheldon Martin
2021-11-23 23:19:26 UTC
On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 14:56:21 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Sheldon Martin
Sometimes I need to sign for a parcel, like today a
new 75" Vizio TV should arrive shortly...
You'll be sorry.. I threw mine off a 6-story building. I thought
you bought only "THE Best" stuff. Vizio is bottom of the barrel.
No. Element is the bottom of the barrel.
-sw
--Bryan
We've had 4 Vizios for many years and never a problem. We just
decided to upgrade the size of the one in the living room, the older
smaller one will go in a bedroom.
I have a 24" Vizio in my office right alongside my PC monitor, no room
for anything larger. That 24" Vizio has been working perfectly for 15
years... and it's on like 12 hours a day... I leave it on even when
we're gone for the day, the cats like the sound.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-24 00:45:39 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Sheldon Martin
Sometimes I need to sign for a parcel, like today a
new 75" Vizio TV should arrive shortly...
You'll be sorry.. I threw mine off a 6-story building. I thought
you bought only "THE Best" stuff. Vizio is bottom of the barrel.
No. Element is the bottom of the barrel.
-sw
--Bryan
We've had 4 Vizios for many years and never a problem. We just
decided to upgrade the size of the one in the living room, the older
smaller one will go in a bedroom.
I have a 24" Vizio in my office right alongside my PC monitor, no room
for anything larger. That 24" Vizio has been working perfectly for 15
years... and it's on like 12 hours a day... I leave it on even when
we're gone for the day, the cats like the sound.
Popeye, stand yoose ground.

That's the finest shit in the universe.

It's what all mexicans use. Some folks in brooklyn too! Almost all
jews to boot.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-24 01:17:27 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Sheldon Martin
Sometimes I need to sign for a parcel, like today a
new 75" Vizio TV should arrive shortly...
You'll be sorry.. I threw mine off a 6-story building. I thought
you bought only "THE Best" stuff. Vizio is bottom of the barrel.
No. Element is the bottom of the barrel.
-sw
--Bryan
We've had 4 Vizios for many years and never a problem. We just
decided to upgrade the size of the one in the living room, the older
smaller one will go in a bedroom.
I have a 24" Vizio in my office right alongside my PC monitor, no room
for anything larger. That 24" Vizio has been working perfectly for 15
years... and it's on like 12 hours a day... I leave it on even when
we're gone for the day, the cats like the sound.
If you haven't already, get a good soundbar for the 75" and enjoy it
even more.
Dave Smith
2021-11-24 14:55:56 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
If you haven't already, get a good soundbar for the 75" and enjoy it
even more
A 75" tv? Good grief and lol
A new pair of glasses would be less expensive than the giant tv.
That said, the good soundbar would probably be cheaper than a hearing
aid. lol
Maybe not. I wear progressive bifocals and they cost about $750. They
would be cheaper if I got them from one of these discount joints where
they make cheap glasses but I get them from my optometrist. I got a 55"
TV last here on sale for $459.
Sheldon Martin
2021-11-24 19:06:41 UTC
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 09:55:56 -0500, Dave Smith
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Ed Pawlowski
If you haven't already, get a good soundbar for the 75" and enjoy it
even more
A 75" tv? Good grief and lol
A new pair of glasses would be less expensive than the giant tv.
That said, the good soundbar would probably be cheaper than a hearing
aid. lol
Maybe not. I wear progressive bifocals and they cost about $750. They
would be cheaper if I got them from one of these discount joints where
they make cheap glasses but I get them from my optometrist.
I was wearing progressive lenses for years, they were not cheap plus I
had to pay to have my eyes tested often. Now I no longer need glasses
for driving or anything other than reading a small font.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-24 16:12:34 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
If you haven't already, get a good soundbar for the 75" and enjoy it
even more
A 75" tv? Good grief and lol
A new pair of glasses would be less expensive than the giant tv.
That said, the good soundbar would probably be cheaper than a hearing
aid. lol
You can get 84" now. I have a 55 and if it ever dies, I may go to a 65.
I also have my CD player tied in the same setup with a soundbar with
tweeters and a sub woofer. Sound very good for my ears a I often play
music and YouTube music videos.
dsi1
I bought a Visio soundbar years ago. It's a beautiful piece of hardware. I never used it because the lag on the audio was too much to bear. Too bad.
Sheldon Martin
2021-11-24 17:53:17 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Sheldon Martin
Sometimes I need to sign for a parcel, like today a
new 75" Vizio TV should arrive shortly...
You'll be sorry.. I threw mine off a 6-story building. I thought
you bought only "THE Best" stuff. Vizio is bottom of the barrel.
No. Element is the bottom of the barrel.
-sw
--Bryan
We've had 4 Vizios for many years and never a problem. We just
decided to upgrade the size of the one in the living room, the older
smaller one will go in a bedroom.
I have a 24" Vizio in my office right alongside my PC monitor, no room
for anything larger. That 24" Vizio has been working perfectly for 15
years... and it's on like 12 hours a day... I leave it on even when
we're gone for the day, the cats like the sound.
If you haven't already, get a good soundbar for the 75" and enjoy it
even more.
My wife already ordered the sound bar, something else too.
Next thing is to mount the brackets for wall mounting, those are here.
Our neighbor will mount the wall brackets, he's good at doing that,
he has a large family and has done several for them.
Sheldon Martin
2021-11-24 18:29:26 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
If you haven't already, get a good soundbar for the 75" and enjoy it
even more
A 75" tv? Good grief and lol
A new pair of glasses would be less expensive than the giant tv.
That said, the good soundbar would probably be cheaper than a hearing
aid. lol
Our living room is 28' by 15', could have easily handled the 100" but
it's a lot more expensive and we really don't need larger. We already
figured out that we'll move our sofa. Since I had my cataract surgery
I no longer wear glasses except for close reading. I bought the
readers at the 99¢ store. I already got my drivers licence changed
that I don't need glasses to drive... the eye doctor who did the
surgery filled out a form. I wear the readers to do newsgroups
because that's all printed like reading a book. I can enlarge the
font but then I'd have to do twice as much scrolling.
Having the cataract surgery was the smartest thing I did. I kept
putting it off out of fear... I could have gotten the surgery 3-4
years sooner... I can see much clearer and colors are brighter. The
99¢ readers aren't fancy but I bought five pair as I expect them to
not last long with their cheapo frames but so far they are holding up
well.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-24 19:18:51 UTC
Post by Sheldon Martin
Post by Ed Pawlowski
[...]
Popeye, I bet those are the finest reading glasses in the universe
which cost less than $1.
jmcquown
2021-11-24 18:49:01 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
If you haven't already, get a good soundbar for the 75" and enjoy it
even more
A 75" tv? Good grief and lol
Think how much nicer the cartoons would look. ;)

Jill
Jeßus
2021-11-24 19:34:38 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
If you haven't already, get a good soundbar for the 75" and enjoy it
even more
A 75" tv? Good grief and lol
A new pair of glasses would be less expensive than the giant tv.
That said, the good soundbar would probably be cheaper than a hearing
aid. lol
Tend to agree about giant TVs. I go into some people's houses and they
have this massive screen, IMO often too close to the sofa too. Just
doesn't feel right to me, I'd rather something like a 40" screen.
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-24 02:19:09 UTC
Post by Sheldon Martin
I have a 24" Vizio in my office right alongside my PC monitor, no room
for anything larger. I leave it on even when
we're gone for the day, the cats like the sound.
They've told you this??
jmcquown
2021-11-24 18:49:53 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by Sheldon Martin
I have a 24" Vizio in my office right alongside my PC monitor, no room
for anything larger. I leave it on even when
we're gone for the day, the cats like the sound.
They've told you this??
Is your cat still hiding? Maybe you need to get a 75" TV. ;)

Jill
Michael Trew
I almost forgot about her kitty!
GM
GM
Sheldon Martin
2021-11-24 19:18:12 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by Sheldon Martin
I have a 24" Vizio in my office right alongside my PC monitor, no room
for anything larger. I leave it on even when
we're gone for the day, the cats like the sound.
They've told you this??
Not in so many words but if the TV is on they don't do mischief. Cats
like to entertain themselvs by knocking things to the floor and
shredding curtains. When we are gone for the day and the TV is on
they sleep.
jmcquown
2021-11-24 19:34:54 UTC
Post by Sheldon Martin
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by Sheldon Martin
I have a 24" Vizio in my office right alongside my PC monitor, no room
for anything larger. I leave it on even when
we're gone for the day, the cats like the sound.
They've told you this??
Not in so many words but if the TV is on they don't do mischief. Cats
like to entertain themselvs by knocking things to the floor and
shredding curtains. When we are gone for the day and the TV is on
they sleep.
Huh. I never had more than one cat at a time but I never came home to
find things knocked to the floor nor curtains shredded. Neither of my
cats paid a bit of attention to whether or not the TV was on.

Jill
Bruce
2021-11-24 20:32:19 UTC
Post by jmcquown
Post by Sheldon Martin
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by Sheldon Martin
I have a 24" Vizio in my office right alongside my PC monitor, no room
for anything larger. I leave it on even when
we're gone for the day, the cats like the sound.
They've told you this??
Not in so many words but if the TV is on they don't do mischief. Cats
like to entertain themselvs by knocking things to the floor and
shredding curtains. When we are gone for the day and the TV is on
they sleep.
Huh. I never had more than one cat at a time but I never came home to
find things knocked to the floor nor curtains shredded. Neither of my
cats paid a bit of attention to whether or not the TV was on.
Here neither. Sometimes the male gets fascinated by what happens on my
computer monitor.
Hank Rogers
My old cat likes to watch nature shows on PBS.
Michael Trew
2021-11-26 06:20:47 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by Sheldon Martin
I have a 24" Vizio in my office right alongside my PC monitor, no room
for anything larger. I leave it on even when
we're gone for the day, the cats like the sound.
They've told you this??
Not in so many words but if the TV is on they don't do mischief. Cats
like to entertain themselvs by knocking things to the floor and
shredding curtains. When we are gone for the day and the TV is on
they sleep.
Huh. I never had more than one cat at a time but I never came home to
find things knocked to the floor nor curtains shredded. Neither of my
cats paid a bit of attention to whether or not the TV was on.
Jill
I rarely find something knocked over, but I did once read a study that
some animals do better if they can hear talking. Typically dogs, I
think. It would be cheaper to leave a small radio on, rather than a
television.
jmcquown
2021-11-26 17:41:56 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by Sheldon Martin
[...]
The cats I had mostly slept when I wasn't at home. They had toys to
play with if they woke up and were bored. No television, no radio.

Jill
Jeßus
https://postimg.cc/6TPzS5DG
Gary
2021-11-24 13:51:54 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Sheldon Martin
Sometimes I need to sign for a parcel, like today a
new 75" Vizio TV should arrive shortly...
You'll be sorry.. I threw mine off a 6-story building. I thought
you bought only "THE Best" stuff. Vizio is bottom of the barrel.
No. Element is the bottom of the barrel.
There you go again, Bryan.
My tv is Element and the last one was too.

It's about bottom of the price range but it's a good ol' reliable thing.
I have no complaints about it. Stays on here almost 24/7. Occasionally,
I'll turn it off for a few hours in the morning but that's rare.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-24 00:41:25 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Sheldon Martin
Sometimes I need to sign for a parcel, like today a
new 75" Vizio TV should arrive shortly...
You'll be sorry.. I threw mine off a 6-story building. I thought
you bought only "THE Best" stuff. Vizio is bottom of the barrel.
Plus it's way too complicated for you to operate.
-sw
FOOL! Popeye only buys the finest shit. And he knows how to operate
*everything*

He is highly educated, and is actually a polymath. Popeye
contemplates things you've never thought about.

Are yoose in brookylyn? That's the center of the universe, dummy.
Michael Trew
2021-11-24 18:02:45 UTC
Post by Sheldon Martin
Post by John Kuthe
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
That's a lot of television. I have a 29" TV in my living room, and
that's the only one in the house. When I have no company, it's on maybe
once per week.
Sqwertz
2021-11-23 20:34:22 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
The guy I paid to flatten your tire also took the CBD oil from your
front porch.

-sw
Dave Smith
2021-11-23 21:14:12 UTC
Post by jmcquown
online order? Grow up.
Post by John Kuthe
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
The guy I paid to flatten your tire also took the CBD oil from your
front porch.
Never mind the front porch. The guy two doors down posted a photo of
where his Amazon delivery was left..... at the end of his driveway, less
than 2ft from the road.
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-23 22:30:35 UTC
You should pay someone to steal his norditrack, butt plug and body
oil. That should make for some interesting JK posts.
And 500 "interesting" replies by the likes of you, Jill and Joan.
And _another_ 500 replies of you sniping at us.
Bruce
I let 9 out of 10 go. Sanctuary much.
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-23 23:09:30 UTC
*GUFFAW*
Hank Rogers
2021-11-24 00:54:20 UTC
*NYUK NYUK NYUK*
Hank Rogers
Yeah, right master.
jmcquown
2021-11-23 23:02:06 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
You should pay someone to steal his norditrack, butt plug and body
oil. That should make for some interesting JK posts.
And 500 "interesting" replies by the likes of you, Jill and Joan.
And _another_ 500 replies of you sniping at us.
Trolls have nothing else to contribute.

Jill
Hank Rogers
You and steve are the only folks that ain't trolls.
Hank Rogers
It will be more than that.
Michael Trew
2021-11-24 18:06:07 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
The guy I paid to flatten your tire also took the CBD oil from your
front porch.
-sw
Please pay someone to to steal his computers. Better yet, pay someone
to cut the cable, internet, and phone lines from his house. He won't be
able to figure out how to use his cell phone to call the company for a
repair.
GM
2021-11-24 18:21:53 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
The guy I paid to flatten your tire also took the CBD oil from your
front porch.
-sw
Please pay someone to to steal his computers. Better yet, pay someone
to cut the cable, internet, and phone lines from his house. He won't be
able to figure out how to use his cell phone to call the company for a
repair.
He doesn't know how to use his cell phone *now*, lol...

I used to teach "digital skills" to seniors, basic stuff like using a computer, cell phones,
social media, surfing the web, tablets, etc... many had virtually *no* digital knowledge, but eventually
they learned to master basic digital tasks...

Kootchie is *far* worse than even my most dim - witted and recalcitrant senior students, this despite
his supposed "computer degree" - which I don't think he ever earned, it's another one of his goofy
fabulations...

GM
Mike Duffy
2021-11-24 22:20:47 UTC
Post by GM
Kootchie is *far* worse than even my most dim - witted and recalcitrant
senior students, this despite his supposed "computer degree" - which I
don't think he ever earned, it's another one of his goofy fabulations...
I have no doubts John was intelligent enough in the past to earn all his
degrees. Bryan says so, and despite that Bryan has points of view that
are provocatively bizarre, he does not lie.
jmcquown
2021-11-24 22:41:49 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by GM
Kootchie is *far* worse than even my most dim - witted and recalcitrant
senior students, this despite his supposed "computer degree" - which I
don't think he ever earned, it's another one of his goofy fabulations...
I have no doubts John was intelligent enough in the past to earn all his
degrees. Bryan says so, and despite that Bryan has points of view that
are provocatively bizarre, he does not lie.
I don't doubt John's degrees. Whether or not they have been of any real
use is highly questionable. His nursing degree certainly hasn't proven
to be useful. CE? We all know how often he complains about computer
problems so that's proven to be useless. EE? Why, so he can buy and post
about an electric car? It likely took him longer to earn those degrees
than he spent any time working using any one of them. Meanwhile, he was
living like a student in the Cheap Chinese Landlord's house thinking he
was so cool. It really isn't the cool thing to be the oldest student
renting a room in a flop house.

Jill
Hank Rogers

Is the master in the house?
Hank Rogers
2021-11-24 23:00:57 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by GM
Kootchie is *far* worse than even my most dim - witted and recalcitrant
senior students, this despite his supposed "computer degree" - which I
don't think he ever earned, it's another one of his goofy fabulations...
I have no doubts John was intelligent enough in the past to earn all his
degrees. Bryan says so, and despite that Bryan has points of view that
are provocatively bizarre, he does not lie.
You're so eloquent mike.

I just say that kuth is fucking nuts.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-25 00:59:37 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by GM
Kootchie is *far* worse than even my most dim - witted and recalcitrant
senior students, this despite his supposed "computer degree" - which I
don't think he ever earned, it's another one of his goofy fabulations...
I have no doubts John was intelligent enough in the past to earn all his
degrees. Bryan says so, and despite that Bryan has points of view that
are provocatively bizarre, he does not lie.
"Provocatively bizarre" is fair enough, and it is true that I don't lie.
When I first knew John he was a science nerd, a total pothead, and
a sex maniac. I was all three of those things too, though maybe a
little less science nerdy. John and I were the biggest horndogs in a
subculture that was that way anyway. Girls who were promiscuous
weren't thought of as slutty, but cool. Everyone's parents all knew
that our subculture was sex & drugs & Rock 'n Roll. It was
considered normal for middle school kids to smoke weed, and no
one had to sneak around to drink beer. If families had backyard
barbecues, eighth grade kids were generally permitted to grab beers
out of the coolers.

It was a very permissive environment. If the cops caught 14 year
olds with beer, they made you dump it out. Heck, even a lot of the
jocks smoked weed. John was from the other side of Crestwood,
and he was a latecomer to the group of folks I'd been hanging with
for about 4 years, and while folks thought he was a bit odd, he was
nice enough. It was in that neighborhood where he met his 14 YO
GF, when he was 20, and while there were some askance looks,
her parents seemed OK with it, and again, it was a very permissive
place. The girl lived at the end of the street, and wasn't part of our
subculture, and she was as nerdy and smart as John, and there
was precedence for guys having younger girlfriends. It wasn't seen
as exploitative because sex generally wasn't seen that way.

John's life was profoundly changed by meeting me, as that was his
entre into my circle of friends, and my subculture, where in some
ways I was the most influential person, perhaps even *first among
equals*, but I was just living my life. I started and was the lead
singer/songwriter for *the* band that was somewhat central to
what was going on, and I won't deny that I was sometimes a bit
big for my britches, but I was also often put in my place, and I was
never in any way domineering.

John somehow, after years of looking back on those days, seemed
to place blame on me for how his life turned out, and after following
me to this NG, went on a full blown assault upon my character and
mental health. His manic feelings of invulnerability made it seem
OK to pick a fight with me, when he had to know that I am not a
person to do that to, and while some/most folks might find it
*bizarre*, I find cruelty toward an enemy joyful, and make no
allowances for mental illness. I delight in John's misfortunes, but
that said, I'd be happier if he never posted here again, and never
gave me an opportunity to to help facilitate his self destruction.

He's a cockroach, and while I enjoy destroying cockroaches, I'd far
rather never see another one.

--Bryan
John Kuthe
2021-11-25 01:18:18 UTC
On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 6:59:40 PM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
Post by Bryan Simmons
John's life was profoundly changed by meeting me, as that was his
entre into my circle of friends, and my subculture, where in some
ways I was the most influential person, perhaps even *first among
equals*, but I was just living my life. I started and was the lead
singer/songwriter for *the* band that was somewhat central to
what was going on, and I won't deny that I was sometimes a bit
big for my britches, but I was also often put in my place, and I was
never in any way domineering.
My life was not "profoundly changed" by meeting you, Bryan. You flatter yourself too much!
Post by Bryan Simmons
John somehow, after years of looking back on those days, seemed
to place blame on me for how his life turned out, and after following
me to this NG, went on a full blown assault upon my character and
mental health.
"Full blown assault"? ROFL! It was when I went to Nursing School and studying about Mental Health Disorders that I finally understood your Mental Health Disorder: Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Look it up and it's diagnostic Criteria, you fit it to a TEE! From the Mayo Clinic webpage:

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
Take advantage of others to get what they want
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Sound familiar, Bryan? I thought so!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
GM
2021-11-25 01:32:05 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
[...]
GEE, that doesn't describe Bryan, John...

ALL of those behaviors describe Y - O - U ... !!!

Guess you lack what is called "Emotional Intelligence", eh...???

"What are the 5 characteristics of emotional intelligence?

According to Daniel Goleman , an American psychologist who helped to popularize emotional
intelligence, there are five key elements to it:

1 Self-awareness
2 Self-regulation
3 Motivation
4 Empathy
5 Social skills..."

;-P
GM
Bryan Simmons

--Bryan
Mike Duffy
2021-11-25 04:12:55 UTC
Every single item on the list applies more to you, John, than to Bryan.
To be fair, many of them I would have to admit apply to myself as well.
So let's check each one out and see who best fits the diagnosis.
Post by John Kuthe
Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Ok, I suppose it's just me & John who brag about our university degrees
by putting letters after our names when we sign our posts.
Post by John Kuthe
Have a sense of entitlement
I guess this one is just me & Bryan. We both feel entitled by virtue of
an enduring pair-bond with a real partner rather than a weekly one-way
sexual relationship with a cinematic prostitute.
Post by John Kuthe
require constant, excessive admiration
In terms of # of posts, John, you have me & Bryan beat hands down.
Post by John Kuthe
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements
Here in RFC, being recognized as having superior culinary ability is by
arbitrary consensus, and thus impossible to gauge. It is practically
impossible to do so objectively due to confirmation bias. So we all get a
pass.
Post by John Kuthe
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Hmmm. Like bragging about painting a door, cutting the grass, or fixing a
flat tire? Did you ever see anyone else who brags about jerking off?
Post by John Kuthe
Be preoccupied with fantasies about success,
Like burning zero gasoline in-house whilst there is a huge gas-guzzler at
the other end of your power mains?
Post by John Kuthe
power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
None of us claims to be pretty. I would venture to say though that me &
Bryan's respective mates might not be 'perfect', but are much better than
a PornHub link in a web browser.
Post by John Kuthe
Believe they are superior, can only associate
with equally special people
Yeah, sure. I guess we all fail this one just by being in the same thread.
Post by John Kuthe
Monopolize conversations
Not applicable in Usenet because read & writes are asynchronous.
Post by John Kuthe
belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
It's really hard to tell who is the worse. I would probably need to bring
someone else into the discussion. And he's the worst attention whore on
all of Usenet.
Post by John Kuthe
Expect special favours
"Oh, Bryan, please tell me your secret trick to get rid of cockroaches."
Post by John Kuthe
Expect unquestioning compliance with their expectations
I don't think anyone here expects any compliance from anyone.
Post by John Kuthe
Take advantage of others to get what they want
I suppose that's just me & Bryan, taking advantage of your stupidity,
John.
Post by John Kuthe
Have [...] unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
I can't speak for Bryan, but I do recognize your needs and feelings.
You're a narcissist, so you need and feel to have your ego pumped. I just
don't care to do that. Maybe you cannot see the difference because of
your narcissistic perspective.
Post by John Kuthe
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
You have on several occasions suggested that others here are envious of
your 4 hour erections. I can't speak for others, but I much prefer
'traditional' foreplay to injecting my penis with hormones.
Post by John Kuthe
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner
coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
That's par for the course here. I guess we all score on that one.
Post by John Kuthe
Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car
Hmmm. Who is always boasting about his car?
Post by John Kuthe
have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism
Like branding others with a diagnosis of mental problems?
Post by John Kuthe
Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
Like indiscriminate use of ALL CAPITAL LETTERS and exclamations !?!?!?!?!
Post by John Kuthe
Have significant interpersonal problems
Like having zero friends regardless of pair bonding? Who do you plan to
'break bread' with tomorrow on the one day set aside for family and
friends? (i.e. 'family' or 'friends')
React with rage or contempt
Post by John Kuthe
Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
Like bragging about maturbating?
Post by John Kuthe
Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
Like taking your camera back to the store to see where to select still
pictures vs. movies? Even a 6 year old would just type the model number
and a 4 word web query.
Post by John Kuthe
Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
All things considered, I feel very good about the way things have turned
out for me in my life. Of course it has not been perfect, but I have no
regrets about making any major mistakes.

You (John), on the other hand will forever be spiralling deeper into self-
loathing. But instead of shouldering the blame for your own destruction,
you will be shouting and pouting to anyone who tries to tell you
otherwise. Bryan just makes an easy target for you to blame.
jmcquown
2021-11-25 15:42:17 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Have significant interpersonal problems
Like having zero friends regardless of pair bonding? Who do you plan to
'break bread' with tomorrow on the one day set aside for family and
friends? (i.e. 'family' or 'friends')
React with rage or contempt
Post by John Kuthe
Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
All things considered, I feel very good about the way things have turned
out for me in my life. Of course it has not been perfect, but I have no
regrets about making any major mistakes.
You (John), on the other hand will forever be spiralling deeper into self-
loathing. But instead of shouldering the blame for your own destruction,
you will be shouting and pouting to anyone who tries to tell you
otherwise. Bryan just makes an easy target for you to blame.
Mike, I didn't snip a thing. You're very astute at expressing exactly
what I think about John's claims of somehow being superior to Bryan. He
thinks taking one little course whhile in nursing school qualifies him
as a diagnostician. It doesn't. It does apparently blind himself to
having the same condition (which is also a symptom). He won't listen to
this because it would disrupt his sad attempts to keep Bryan in his life
somehow, even if only through these toxic "YOU ARE EVIL!" and "YOU ARE
PERV!" exchanges. All over stuff that happened 40 years ago. So sad.

Jill
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-25 16:19:40 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Have significant interpersonal problems
Like having zero friends regardless of pair bonding? Who do you plan to
'break bread' with tomorrow on the one day set aside for family and
friends? (i.e. 'family' or 'friends')
React with rage or contempt
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
John hung around here for the two years or so when I didn't read or post
here. If you would prefer he leave, you need to as cruel as possible every
time you interact with him. No holiday well wishes. No constructive roach
advice. Nothing that would for a moment make him feel welcome. No
feeding the stray dog.

On another note, here is a pic of my alternative fowl, aka, second breakfast.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N08/51704221836/in/dateposted-public/
Duck wings marinated in tamari for ~36 hours, sous vided at 140 for about
an hour, then deep fried naked at 375F.
Jill
--Bryan
GM
2021-11-25 16:36:19 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Have significant interpersonal problems
Like having zero friends regardless of pair bonding? Who do you plan to
'break bread' with tomorrow on the one day set aside for family and
friends? (i.e. 'family' or 'friends')
React with rage or contempt
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
Bryan, I've tried to be as mercilessly cruel in my posts to John thiis lovely holiday morning as
I can muster....

"How''m I doin'...???"

Like the wings, QUACK QUACK...
GM
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-25 23:45:11 UTC
Post by GM
Post by John Kuthe
Have significant interpersonal problems
Like having zero friends regardless of pair bonding? Who do you plan to
'break bread' with tomorrow on the one day set aside for family and
friends? (i.e. 'family' or 'friends')
React with rage or contempt
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
You are to be commended.
Post by GM
Like the wings, QUACK QUACK...
Hopefully my son will return with turkey wing tips. Most folks don't
eat them, and they're my favorite. For everyone's enjoyment, I'm
posting an excerpt from *Winter's Present*. The holiday was
Christmas, but it included a turkey.

_________________

Ian put out the dishes and flatware, while Richard fetched the bird.
It was rather small, and the meal wasn't as extensive as the typical
Thanksgiving feast. The stuffing was done in the turkey, and the
sides consisted of Southern style green beans with potatoes, with
plenty of bacon, cranberry sauce, corn, and bread, with plenty of
butter. Before slicing the turkey, Richard cut off a wing tip for Ian,
"Winter said you love these." As everyone made their way to their
seats, Richard asked, "Who's having beer?"

Winter waved her hands as she said, "Me, me, me, me."

Eric replied, "Maybe later," and with Chloe and Tally, opted for the
iced green tea.

Richard retrieved three very large mugs from the freezer, and
Winter swooped. She filled her glass and took a drink before
turning to face her father with a foam moustache, barking out in
a gruff voice, "License and proof of insurance, son."

Winter, Ian and Richard had claimed the side of the oval table
that was nearest the beer, and the meagerness of their dinners
more than suggested that they weren't intending to fill up on
food. Eric had gone the other route. With his drumstick, he
reminded Winter of pictures of Henry the VIII, something she
didn't hesitate to share. Chloe wasn't far behind, with her
eating-for-two situation.

Ian's plate was topped with a wing tip, over a large serving of
green beans. He had carefully dodged the chunks of potato.
Winter noticed her mother glancing at his plate and said, "I
know I'm not supposed to speak about your personal life, Ian,
but my mom seems concerned to the point of distress. You
see everyone, Ian is leading a double life, and his alter-ego is
a supermodel."

Ian gestured to Eric's overloaded plate and declared, "Better
that than a bulbous, 16th century monarch with a penchant
for beheadings."
_________________
Post by GM
--
GM
--Bryan
Michael Trew
2021-11-26 06:42:27 UTC
Post by GM
Bryan, I've tried to be as mercilessly cruel in my posts to John thiis lovely holiday morning as
I can muster....
"How''m I doin'...???"
It doesn't matter if you are cruel or nice, John isn't going anywhere.
He strives off of the attention, be it negative or positive. The only
hope of making him leave is for everyone to collectively ignore every
singe post. Of course, everyone knows that (whether they will admit it
or not), and all have their own personal reason to respond or not.
Bruce
2021-11-26 07:16:08 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:42:27 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
Bryan, I've tried to be as mercilessly cruel in my posts to John thiis lovely holiday morning as
I can muster....
"How''m I doin'...???"
It doesn't matter if you are cruel or nice, John isn't going anywhere.
He strives off of the attention, be it negative or positive. The only
hope of making him leave is for everyone to collectively ignore every
singe post. Of course, everyone knows that (whether they will admit it
or not), and all have their own personal reason to respond or not.
I don't need him to leave, but I would like him to stop posting all
his TMI stuff.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-11-26 12:21:34 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
Bryan, I've tried to be as mercilessly cruel in my posts to John thiis lovely holiday morning as
I can muster....
"How''m I doin'...???"
It doesn't matter if you are cruel or nice, John isn't going anywhere.
He strives off of the attention, be it negative or positive. The only
hope of making him leave is for everyone to collectively ignore every
singe post.
No so much as you're think. If no one replies, he replies to his own
posts.

Cindy Hamilton
Michael Trew
2021-11-26 17:18:59 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
Bryan, I've tried to be as mercilessly cruel in my posts to John thiis lovely holiday morning as
I can muster....
"How''m I doin'...???"
It doesn't matter if you are cruel or nice, John isn't going anywhere.
He strives off of the attention, be it negative or positive. The only
hope of making him leave is for everyone to collectively ignore every
singe post.
No so much as you're think. If no one replies, he replies to his own
posts.
Cindy Hamilton
If everyone quit replying, he'd go into a more manic state replying to
himself, and eventually interjecting himself into every active
discussion possible. After several months of that and being ignored, I
bet he'd get bored. It doesn't matter, we'll never find out, lol.
GM
2021-11-26 17:25:52 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
Bryan, I've tried to be as mercilessly cruel in my posts to John thiis lovely holiday morning as
I can muster....
"How''m I doin'...???"
It doesn't matter if you are cruel or nice, John isn't going anywhere.
He strives off of the attention, be it negative or positive. The only
hope of making him leave is for everyone to collectively ignore every
singe post.
No so much as you're think. If no one replies, he replies to his own
posts.
Cindy Hamilton
If everyone quit replying, he'd go into a more manic state replying to
himself, and eventually interjecting himself into every active
discussion possible. After several months of that and being ignored, I
bet he'd get bored. It doesn't matter, we'll never find out, lol.
This has been going on for years now, until John dies or is somehow incapacitated,
he'll continue carrying on like a manic hampster, wildly spinning in a psychedelic cage...

<chuckle>
GM
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-26 18:20:20 UTC
Post by GM
This has been going on for years now, until John dies or is somehow incapacitated,
he'll continue carrying on like a manic hampster, wildly spinning in a psychedelic cage...
<chuckle>
And you'll continue to hump each and every one of his posts, right hogboi?

https://imgur.com/a/AQ80NF4
Jeßus
How many times has this conversation come up? Heh...
GM
2021-11-26 19:42:53 UTC
Post by GM
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
[...]
Same discussions about Julie Bove, she *finally* did depart this group...

John, though, unlike Julie, has *nothing* going on in his life except for this group...

She at least had a daughter, some "romantic" interests, etc... he has nothing at all...
GM
jmcquown
2021-11-26 17:37:01 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
Bryan, I've tried to be as mercilessly cruel in my posts to John
thiis lovely holiday morning as
I can muster....
"How''m I doin'...???"
It doesn't matter if you are cruel or nice, John isn't going anywhere.
He strives off of the attention, be it negative or positive. The only
hope of making him leave is for everyone to collectively ignore every
singe post.
No so much as you're think.  If no one replies, he replies to his own
posts.
Cindy Hamilton
If everyone quit replying, he'd go into a more manic state replying to
himself, and eventually interjecting himself into every active
discussion possible.  After several months of that and being ignored, I
bet he'd get bored.  It doesn't matter, we'll never find out, lol.
What? He can't get in a more manic state. He replies to himself all
the time when he's ignored. Starts new threads with the same subject
line. We all know whose attention he really wants and Bryan does
continue to give it to him despite his proclaimations otherwise.

Jill
Bruce
2021-11-26 17:45:33 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 12:18:59 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Michael Trew
It doesn't matter if you are cruel or nice, John isn't going anywhere.
He strives off of the attention, be it negative or positive. The only
hope of making him leave is for everyone to collectively ignore every
singe post.
No so much as you're think. If no one replies, he replies to his own
posts.
Cindy Hamilton
If everyone quit replying, he'd go into a more manic state replying to
himself, and eventually interjecting himself into every active
discussion possible. After several months of that and being ignored, I
bet he'd get bored. It doesn't matter, we'll never find out, lol.
No, we won't because who is constantly replying to him? Who? Can you
answer the question? Can you say it?
Hank Rogers
McBiddy?
Jeßus
2021-11-26 19:24:32 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
Bryan, I've tried to be as mercilessly cruel in my posts to John thiis lovely holiday morning as
I can muster....
"How''m I doin'...???"
It doesn't matter if you are cruel or nice, John isn't going anywhere.
He strives off of the attention, be it negative or positive. The only
hope of making him leave is for everyone to collectively ignore every
singe post.
No so much as you're think. If no one replies, he replies to his own
posts.
Cindy Hamilton
If everyone quit replying, he'd go into a more manic state replying to
himself, and eventually interjecting himself into every active
discussion possible. After several months of that and being ignored, I
bet he'd get bored. It doesn't matter, we'll never find out, lol.
John isn't the only one who exists here only for the reactions they
get on this group. You feed one of them constantly.
GM
2021-11-26 19:38:27 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
[...]
Thank you, *exactly*...
GM
jmcquown
2021-11-26 17:34:40 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
Bryan, I've tried to be as mercilessly cruel in my posts to John thiis lovely holiday morning as
I can muster....
"How''m I doin'...???"
It doesn't matter if you are cruel or nice, John isn't going anywhere.
He strives off of the attention, be it negative or positive. The only
hope of making him leave is for everyone to collectively ignore every
singe post.
No so much as you're think. If no one replies, he replies to his own
posts.
Cindy Hamilton
He certainly does. He'll wait about 2 minutes then start a new thread
because golly, maybe no one (especially Bryan) noticed.

Jill
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-26 20:46:50 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
Bryan, I've tried to be as mercilessly cruel in my posts to John thiis lovely holiday morning as
I can muster....
"How''m I doin'...???"
It doesn't matter if you are cruel or nice, John isn't going anywhere.
He strives off of the attention, be it negative or positive. The only
hope of making him leave is for everyone to collectively ignore every
singe post. Of course, everyone knows that (whether they will admit it
or not), and all have their own personal reason to respond or not.
Folks said exactly the same thing about Julie Bove. Julie finally said
that she was going to leave if everyone kept being mean to her, and
she did. I was especially hateful to her. Going where others would
not go.

______________________________________

Maybe that's when her hatred of you will surface. She'll realize that
you've let her become fat and repulsive, and defective in a thousand other
ways, and she'll punish you by leaving you to rot in front of a plate of
instant mashed potatoes, smothered in the cheapest available BBQ sauce.

--Bryan Aug 2, 2013, 5:44:03 AM

If you saw how disgustingly fat she let her daughter get, you wouldn't want
Julie Bove making food decisions for any children.

--Bryan Jan 17, 2016, 5:15:44 PM

Julie's family is a genetic stain upon the human species, and the only way
to salvage the situation is to convince *Tubby In a Tutu* to have her tubes
tied.

--Bryan Jun 14, 2015, 6:06:56 AM

Thank you for responding, and I don't advocate committing genocide against
the Bovines, though I do encourage them to voluntarily refrain from passing
on their genes. Tie the tubes of Tubby-in-a-Tutu.

--Bryan Oct 27, 2014, 7:04:40 AM

Thanks, Dave. Thanks a whole helluva fucking lot. The image of "Tubby in
a Tutu" all grown up and working in a strip club...
God, that's even more of a turn-off than thinking about RR's filthy
ashtray mouth.

--Bryan Aug 5, 2014, 3:30:02 PM

It lessens the chance that *Tubby-in-a-Tutu* will end up, like your kitty
friend, "in trouble". Between that and the baked potatoes as snacks, she
isn't likely to attract many males.

--Bryan Jul 31, 2014, 9:10:21 AM

Julie is Ophelia's mangy rescue dog.

--Bryan Sep 26, 2014, 4:54:52 PM

What needs to be snipped are Angela's fallopian tubes.

--Bryan Aug 2, 2013, 5:53:16 AM

In your scenario, does Angela get spayed. Oh, please tell me she does.

--Bryan Aug 2, 2013, 5:50:05 AM

That's because your brain, like so much of the rest of you, is defective.
You are a turd in the gene pool.

--Bryan Jan 6, 2015, 4:34:03 AM

Do you even comprehend how Julie fucked up her only child's life? Oh,
that's right, you are hot for obese women. That muffin top makes your
little peepee stand at attention.

--Bryan Jan 17, 2016, 6:42:07 PM

The best thing would be for Angela to get her tubes tied, and remove forever
Julie's *contribution* to the human genome.

--Bryan Sep 25, 2014, 3:31:04 PM

Abuse is allowing your little girl to become disgustingly fat, then posting
pix of her in a freakin' tutu to Facebook. She has every right to hate
you.

--Bryan May 14, 2014, 6:09:52 AM

Your husband is White trash. That's why he was able to father your whale of
a daughter, who had a muffin top at 13. Perhaps your myriad of health problems
are due to her poisoning you. She has every right to want you dead, since you
allowed her to become disgustingly fat, which has ruined her life. She didn't
have much of a chance anyway, considering her genetics, but you sealed the deal.

--Bryan Feb 16, 2016, 6:20:58 PM
______________________________________

--Bryan
GM
2021-11-26 20:56:00 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by GM
[...]

Hehe...

Gads, how LONG was Julie here for, an eternity it seems...
GM
Bruce
2021-11-25 17:53:33 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Have significant interpersonal problems
Like having zero friends regardless of pair bonding? Who do you plan to
'break bread' with tomorrow on the one day set aside for family and
friends? (i.e. 'family' or 'friends')
React with rage or contempt
Post by John Kuthe
Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
All things considered, I feel very good about the way things have turned
out for me in my life. Of course it has not been perfect, but I have no
regrets about making any major mistakes.
You (John), on the other hand will forever be spiralling deeper into self-
loathing. But instead of shouldering the blame for your own destruction,
you will be shouting and pouting to anyone who tries to tell you
otherwise. Bryan just makes an easy target for you to blame.
Mike, I didn't snip a thing.
You can say that again. I'm glad I brought something to eat as I was
skipping through that endless slew of text.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-25 23:10:19 UTC
I snipped it because if you follow the thread it is not needed.
Bruce
What if you're late to the party?
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-26 00:48:31 UTC
Post by Bruce
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Bruce
Post by jmcquown
Mike, I didn't snip a thing.
You can say that again. I'm glad I brought something to eat as I was
skipping through that endless slew of text.
I snipped it because if you follow the thread it is not needed.
What if you're late to the party?
If you are here on a regular basis you are not late to the party. My
server keeps threads for years. If a reader can't figure it out, well
tough.
Bruce
2021-11-26 01:08:06 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Bruce
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Bruce
Post by jmcquown
Mike, I didn't snip a thing.
You can say that again. I'm glad I brought something to eat as I was
skipping through that endless slew of text.
I snipped it because if you follow the thread it is not needed.
What if you're late to the party?
If you are here on a regular basis you are not late to the party. My
server keeps threads for years. If a reader can't figure it out, well
tough.
I don't read everything, especially not the Kuthe related posts by
Bryan and McGossip. But threads can change topic. 3 or 4 levels of
quoting are often good for context. More tends to be a lazy mess.
Hank Rogers
What's a topic?
jmcquown
2021-11-25 15:33:52 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
John somehow, after years of looking back on those days, seemed
to place blame on me for how his life turned out, and after following
me to this NG, went on a full blown assault upon my character and
mental health.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
John, you simply cannot figure out that with your constant "ME ME ME"
"LOOK AT WHAT I'M DOING" (gee, you did some laundry!) posts, you are the
classic definition of a Narcissist. Don't keep trying to "diagnose"
Bryan. You obviously want that toxic relationship back. Sorry dude, no
turning back the clock. Give it up. Go beat your dejembe in the
basement to some music no one really cares about and forget about Bryan
or his opinion of you.

Jill
Hank Rogers
2021-11-25 02:08:59 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by GM
[...]
Most here feel the same way, but they won't admit it.

I don't blame you for stepping on a cockroach or swatting a wasp.

Cue master druce:
jmcquown
2021-11-23 23:10:28 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Do you even understand what the Internet IS Mr. Computer Engineer?
Hint: It's not a package delivery service.

Jill
Jeßus
2021-11-23 03:58:48 UTC
Why do you even want CDB, out of curiosity?
Hank Rogers
2021-11-23 04:03:55 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
I DO NOT have my CDB Balm yet! From Lazarus Naturals.
But I have a cup of Nipple Warm Milk to soothe me!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
That wasn't a nipple man. It was somebody's dik you milked.