The Internet LIES!
2021-11-23 02:49:04 UTC
I DO NOT have my CDB Balm yet! From Lazarus Naturals.

But I have a cup of Nipple Warm Milk to soothe me!

2021-11-23 02:57:16 UTC
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.

2021-11-23 03:07:27 UTC
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(

Good thing I have a little left!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Ophelia
Praying it arrives soon :)
jmcquown
2021-11-23 03:13:06 UTC
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
Good thing I have a little left!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Gee, what ever will you do now? Do you know how to place a phone call
to the company you ordered from rather than whining here about something
no one on RFC can do anything about? GROW UP, Boychick.

Jill
Ophelia
2021-11-23 03:18:16 UTC
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
Good thing I have a little left!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Gee, what ever will you do now? Do you know how to place a phone call
to the company you ordered from rather than whining here about something
no one on RFC can do anything about? GROW UP, Boychick.
Has Jill been drinking?

lol
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-23 03:23:45 UTC
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered" and NO CBD Balm! :-(
Good thing I have a little left!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Is CBD balm something you lubricate your erect penis with? Or does it
heal the sores from overuse?
jmcquown

He's really becoming like Bryan and John. Strange how that works.
Hank Rogers
You sniffed his ass so long, he went crazy?
Jeßus
I'm liking the new Ed.
Michael Trew
2021-11-23 05:17:57 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered"
and NO CBD Balm! :-(
Good thing I have a little left!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Is CBD balm something you lubricate your erect penis with?
Or does it heal the sores from overuse?
Really, Ed?
I'm liking the new Ed.
I don't think "liking" is a good term. Slips happen to the best of us,
when around animals here all day. Sometimes I glance at a post I made
the day before that someone quoted, and I cringe.
Bruce
Would you like me to inform you when your post is cringeworthy?
Jeßus
Umm, OK.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-23 04:11:14 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Awwww, did the poor widdle old boychild misunderstand how to place an
online order? Grow up.
Jill
I placed the order correctly! And the tracking email says "Delivered"
and NO CBD Balm! :-(
Good thing I have a little left!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Is CBD balm something you lubricate
Really, Ed?
Jill
Yes, I should be embarrassed but it was just too good an opportunity to
pass up. I will work on my self control.
Bruce
2021-11-23 04:14:35 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski