I ROCKER to LAMF by The Heartbreakers
2021-11-24 18:57:51 UTC

Now, A SHOWAH!

2021-11-24 19:06:57 UTC
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
Much better:
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/649644728
John Kuthe
2021-11-24 20:32:16 UTC
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/649644728
ROFL!!!

2021-11-24 20:37:58 UTC
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/649644728
ROFL!!!
I can't stop listening to the damned thing now. It's really catchy.
Bruce
2021-11-24 20:46:12 UTC
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
It's brilliant. Americans can be hilarious.
John Kuthe
2021-11-24 20:50:26 UTC
...|
I can't stop listening to the damned thing now. It's really catchy.
It's brilliant. Americans can be hilarious.
America is a continent!

The United States is a country! Thus citizens are United Statesians!

John Kuthe...
Hank Rogers
2021-11-24 22:19:56 UTC
...|
I can't stop listening to the damned thing now. It's really catchy.
It's brilliant. Americans can be hilarious.
America is a continent!
The United States is a country! Thus citizens are United Statesians!
John Kuthe...
And some are bel norians!

Which are also da looians.

And some of them are fukin nutsians.
Hank Rogers
And their ass odor is like opium smoke to you, master.
Graham
2021-11-24 23:50:05 UTC
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/649644728
ROFL!!!
I can't stop listening to the damned thing now. It's really catchy.
That preacher is arguably the worst of all the scamvangelists operating
today.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-25 01:13:16 UTC
Post by Graham
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:32:16 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 10:57:51 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
I didn't look. Was it the "toronto blessing" ?
Jeßus
Yes Graham, we know. If they're on TV then they're shysters.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-24 20:39:05 UTC
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/649644728
ROFL!!!
You "ROCKER"? You are a worthless, demented piece of shit. You
should kill yourself.
2021-11-24 20:47:13 UTC
On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 2:39:08 PM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
You "ROCKER"? You are a worthless, demented piece of shit. You
should kill yourself.
A little Token Evil for The Holidays, eh?

2021-11-24 20:55:51 UTC
You "ROCKER"? You are a worthless, demented piece of shit. You
should kill yourself.
A little Token Evil for The Holidays, eh?
How many times does a Kuthe have to die to make the world a better place?
One time each. Holidays are great times for Kuthes to kill themselves.
2021-11-25 02:05:05 UTC
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
NEW YORK TIMES

BRET STEPHENS

Can Liberals Survive Progressivism?

Nov. 23, 2021

It’s been nearly 30 years since then-Gov. Bill Clinton took a break from the campaign trail to oversee the execution
of death-row inmate Ricky Ray Rector. Morally, it may have been repugnant to kill a man so mentally handicapped
by a failed suicide attempt that he set aside the pecan pie of his last meal because he was “saving it for later.”

Politically, it was essential.

By the early 1990s the American left had spent a generation earning a soft-on-crime image in an era of growing
lawlessness. In 1988, Mike Dukakis secured the Democrats’ third landslide loss thanks in no small part to his
stalwart opposition to the death penalty. Four years later, it was difficult to imagine any Democrat reaching the
White House without a literal blood sacrifice to the gods of law and order.

Now Democrats seem intent on reviving that reputation. In Waukesha, Wis., six people were killed and at least
60 injured when Darrell Brooks drove his Ford Escape through a Christmas parade, according to the police. Brooks
already had a lengthy rap sheet and had reportedly run over a woman with the same S.U.V. early this month. But, as
The Times reported, he had been “quickly freed from jail on bond after prosecutors requested what they
now say was an inappropriately low bail.”

What happened in Waukesha on Sunday is among the consequences of easy bail. And bail reform — that is, reducing
or eliminating cash bail for a variety of offenses — has been a cause of the left for years.

Then there is California, which in 2014 classified possession of hard drugs for personal use and the theft of up to $950 of
goods as misdemeanor offenses. In the Bay Area, the results have been stark: San Francisco’s overdose deaths rose to 81 per
100,000 people in 2020 from 19 per 100,000 people in 2014.

In the meantime, shoplifting has become endemic, brazen and increasingly well organized, culminating in mobs of
looters ransacking stores and terrifying customers in the Bay Area last week. Local shops are closing, neighborhoods
are decaying, encampments of drug addicts have proliferated, and streets are befouled by human excrement — a set
of failures Michael Shellenberger calls in his thoroughly researched and convincing new book, “San Fransicko: Why
Progressives Ruin Cities,” “the breakdown of civilization on America’s West Coast.”

As for the rest of the country: Can anyone seriously say that Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Philadelphia or
New York has been improved in recent years under progressive leadership? Why did rates of homelessness register
their biggest jumps between 2007 and 2020 in left-leaning states like New York, California and Massachusetts — and
their biggest decreases in right-leaning ones like Florida, Texas and Georgia?

Some readers might object that none of these trends take place in a vacuum. The jump in overdose deaths has surely
been influenced by the effects of the pandemic, and they’ve also gone up heavily in red states. The rise in lawlessness
is in some ways a product of last year’s social upheavals and a reckoning over how the police do their jobs. And murder
rates have also gone up in Republican-led cities like Jacksonville, Fla., just as they have elsewhere.

True. But nowhere are dysfunctions more concentrated than in the very places that were supposed to have become
beacons of progressive sunshine. And nowhere are the reasons more obvious, too.

If you permit petty vices and crimes to flourish, greater ones will usually follow. If you refuse to police quality-of-life
infractions like public drug use or aggressive panhandling, the quality of life will decline. If you increase the incentives
for bad behavior, and reduce the ones for good, you will inevitably achieve catastrophic results.

This is not social science. It’s common sense. It’s the basis on which the United States was able to make its streets far
safer from around 1995 to 2015, when crime rates kept going down — above all to the benefit of the very minority
communities that progressives claim to champion.

The Democratic Party has since thrown that legacy away. Joe Biden disavowed his 1994 crime bill. Last year’s protests
often devolved into naked criminality, to which many progressives, including those in the news media, closed their eyes,
notoriously including those “fiery but mostly peaceful protests” in Kenosha, Wis. Opportunities for thoughtful police
and justice-system reform were squandered in the rush to defame, defund, diminish or abolish.

It may be that serious urban leaders like incoming mayor Eric Adams of New York can reverse the trend. Even the ultra-lefties in
California D.A. offices, faced with recall votes, seem to have gotten the message that things are out of hand. But
progressive misgovernance has now tattooed the words “soft on crime” on Democratic necks, and the country has
noticed. It will take years to erase.

And who has been helped the most by all this, politically speaking? Donald Trump and his mini-mes. The country won’t
be safe from them until a more serious Democratic Party can set itself free from ideas that embarrass it and endanger us all.
Alex
2021-11-25 03:12:30 UTC
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Sit back and enjoy the posts from all of the functional people enjoying
their holiday with FRIENDS and FAMILY while you smoke your weed, jerk
off, and collect the bills from your mailbox.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-25 10:26:04 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by John Kuthe
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Sit back and enjoy the posts from all of the functional people enjoying
their holiday with FRIENDS and FAMILY while you smoke your weed, jerk
off, and collect the bills from your mailbox.
Speaking of family, I scored something cool. A new great nephew was born,
and I bought him a few onesies. They were 70% off AND BOGO 50% off,
which was effectively 80% off, so I bought all four for $11.96 plus tax.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N08/51704594745/in/dateposted-public/
We'll show up with them today.

2021-11-25 10:31:25 UTC
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 02:26:04 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Alex
Post by John Kuthe
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Sit back and enjoy the posts from all of the functional people enjoying
their holiday with FRIENDS and FAMILY while you smoke your weed, jerk
off, and collect the bills from your mailbox.
Speaking of family, I scored something cool. A new great nephew was born,
and I bought him a few onesies. They were 70% off AND BOGO 50% off,
which was effectively 80% off, so I bought all four for $11.96 plus tax.
We'll show up with them today.
Now I wish I could buy onesies at 80% off too! Thanks for ruining my
day!
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-25 10:42:32 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by John Kuthe
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Now, A SHOWAH!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Sit back and enjoy the posts from all of the functional people enjoying
their holiday with FRIENDS and FAMILY while you smoke your weed, jerk
off, and collect the bills from your mailbox.
Speaking of family, I scored something cool. A new great nephew was born,
and I bought him a few onesies. They were 70% off AND BOGO 50% off,
which was effectively 80% off, so I bought all four for $11.96 plus tax.
We'll show up with them today.
Now I wish I could buy onesies at 80% off too! Thanks for ruining my
day!
They didn't have them in your size.

Bloody Marxists.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-25 11:11:50 UTC
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 02:42:32 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 02:26:04 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Speaking of family, I scored something cool. A new great nephew was born,
and I bought him a few onesies. They were 70% off AND BOGO 50% off,
which was effectively 80% off, so I bought all four for $11.96 plus tax.
We'll show up with them today.
Now I wish I could buy onesies at 80% off too! Thanks for ruining my
day!
They didn't have them in your size.
Bloody Marxists.
Don't they realize that adult baby fetishists are Cardinals fans too?
This is by far the most baseball crazy city in the USA, outside of
Puerto Rico that is.

"I swear, Ian must be the only guy in St. Louis who doesn't know
how to think about baseball."
--Winter