Filter by Message-ID so only the REAL Dave's posts are visible
2022-01-09 20:26:41 UTC
It works. Just saying, for those who wish to see Dave's posts and not
the forger.

Add message-id: {@dont-email.me} to your killfile/filter.

But may filter other users with the same content in their message-id.
(note - not all eternal-september users have the same message-ID)

Your mileage may vary depending on your newsreader. Works for Agent.
Dave Smith
heyjoe
2022-01-09 22:13:09 UTC
It works. Just saying, for those who wish to see Dave's posts and not
the forger.
But may filter other users with the same content in their message-id.
(note - not all eternal-september users have the same message-ID)
That, "message-id: {@dont-email.me}", will filter many posters that
use news.eternal-september.org (E-S) including "Bruce" and his nym of
the day, but not Bruce's forger (although it is posting from E-S).

While filtering on Message-ID is simple and efficient, it's also a
sledge hammer that can cause collateral damage. Use with caution.

But then again, you won't see this message if you use that filter.
--
Not getting SARS-CoV-2 has become a badge of moral superiority..
It shows you care, you comply, and you're obedient..
Dave Smith
2022-01-09 22:25:46 UTC
Post by heyjoe
Post by Jeßus
It works. Just saying, for those who wish to see Dave's posts and not
the forger.
But may filter other users with the same content in their message-id.
(note - not all eternal-september users have the same message-ID)
use news.eternal-september.org (E-S) including "Bruce" and his nym of
the day, but not Bruce's forger (although it is posting from E-S).
While filtering on Message-ID is simple and efficient, it's also a
sledge hammer that can cause collateral damage. Use with caution.
But then again, you won't see this message if you use that filter.
I'm not flooding the newsgroup, so I'm not the problem. My frogger's
the problem. And Jebus trick may filter all kinds of people, but not
that frogger.
2022-01-10 00:39:27 UTC
I'm not flooding the newsgroup, so I'm not the problem. My frogger's
the problem. And Jebus trick may filter all kinds of people, but not
that frogger.
Yes, you are still the problem. Familiar with Root Cause Analysis. The
frogger is going to follow you no matter what ID you use. Simple, he
wants to get rid of you. You have a terrible reputation.
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 01:20:31 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Dave Smith
I'm not flooding the newsgroup, so I'm not the problem. My frogger's
the problem. And Jebus trick may filter all kinds of people, but not
that frogger.
Yes, you are still the problem. Familiar with Root Cause Analysis. The
frogger is going to follow you no matter what ID you use. Simple, he
wants to get rid of you. You have a terrible reputation.
You're siding with a frogging troll now? How low can you go, Ed
Pawlowski. Just because I criticised you recently. Maybe we finally
found the real narcissist of RFC! Criticise him and you have a new
enemy!
2022-01-10 02:26:36 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Dave Smith
I'm not flooding the newsgroup, so I'm not the problem. My frogger's
the problem. And Jebus trick may filter all kinds of people, but not
that frogger.
Yes, you are still the problem. Familiar with Root Cause Analysis. The
frogger is going to follow you no matter what ID you use. Simple, he
wants to get rid of you. You have a terrible reputation.
You're siding with a frogging troll now? How low can you go, Ed
Pawlowski. Just because I criticised you recently. Maybe we finally
found the real narcissist of RFC! Criticise him and you have a new
enemy!
You are just showing how dense you are. I'm not siding with anyone, I'm
giving an honest evaluation of what is happening and why.

The fact that you criticize many people here is what sets it off. You
think you are someone special but you are not. No one here is.

I don't really give a damn what you do, back to the kill file. Unless
you change your attitude your frogger will follow you. Steve had a good
suggestion but you ignore that too.

You can't handle the truth
GM
2022-01-10 02:38:42 UTC
[...]
Miss Bwuthie's frogger is making her life pretty miserable (for those of you have the various
permutations killfiled)...

To her frogger, I say, "Splendid job, well - done...!!!"

As for the real Miss Bwuthie, her many posts are still the same old - same old, e.g. infantile insults about
conservatives, fat Americans, processed foods, meat - eating, etc...

She's barking into the void, lol...
2022-01-10 02:47:14 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 18:38:42 -0800 (PST), GM
Post by GM
Miss Bwuthie's frogger is making her life pretty miserable (for those of you have the various
permutations killfiled)...
To her frogger, I say, "Splendid job, well - done...!!!"
Oh, the good people of RFC hate trolls so much! Until the trolls
attack someone they don't like. Then they love them :)

RFC: for all your double standards
2022-01-10 19:02:51 UTC
[...]
This is not my frogger.

Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe.
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 02:44:22 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Dave Smith
You're siding with a frogging troll now? How low can you go, Ed
Pawlowski. Just because I criticised you recently. Maybe we finally
found the real narcissist of RFC! Criticise him and you have a new
enemy!
You are just showing how dense you are. I'm not siding with anyone, I'm
giving an honest evaluation of what is happening and why.
You just have the shits with me because I called you dense. Just when
you were so happy with yourself.
Post by Ed Pawlowski
The fact that you criticize many people here is what sets it off. You
think you are someone special but you are not. No one here is.
I'm not special at all. Maybe a bit more critical than average.
Post by Ed Pawlowski
I don't really give a damn what you do, back to the kill file. Unless
you change your attitude your frogger will follow you. Steve had a good
suggestion but you ignore that too.
What was that? To come back under another name and not be myself? In
other word kowtow to censorship by a couple of trolls? And this comes
from a citizen of the Land of the Free? That land with an Amendment
about freedom of speech?
2022-01-10 03:15:49 UTC
You just have the shits with me because I called you dense. Just when
you were so happy with yourself.
I'm still happy. I've been called worse.
Post by Ed Pawlowski
I don't really give a damn what you do, back to the kill file. Unless
you change your attitude your frogger will follow you. Steve had a good
suggestion but you ignore that too.
What was that? To come back under another name and not be myself? In
other word kowtow to censorship by a couple of trolls? And this comes
from a citizen of the Land of the Free? That land with an Amendment
about freedom of speech?
You have free speech but so does your frogger. You have to admit, it is
pathetic to hide behind the name of someone else. Why can't you stand
alone? Is it because everyone will ignore you? Why do they ignore you?
Because you are critical of everyone here. If you were at a
neighborhood party, people would ignore you too if all you did was make
nasty remarks about others.

You can continue freely posing in any manner but there is no mechanism
for you to have your mommy stop someone from following you. He doesn't
like you.

Oh, we have free speech in the US but perhaps your frogger is from
another country. Maybe report it to your embassy.
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 04:28:24 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Dave Smith
What was that? To come back under another name and not be myself? In
other word kowtow to censorship by a couple of trolls? And this comes
from a citizen of the Land of the Free? That land with an Amendment
about freedom of speech?
You have free speech but so does your frogger.
What the frogger's doing doesn't fall under free speech. It's identity
theft.
Post by Ed Pawlowski
You have to admit, it is
pathetic to hide behind the name of someone else. Why can't you stand
alone? Is it because everyone will ignore you? Why do they ignore you?
I'm not going to try and explain it again.
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Because you are critical of everyone here. If you were at a
neighborhood party, people would ignore you too if all you did was make
nasty remarks about others.
Maybe, but I wouldn't be critical of everybody.
Post by Ed Pawlowski
You can continue freely posing in any manner but there is no mechanism
for you to have your mommy stop someone from following you. He doesn't
like you.
There are people here that I don't like. That doesn't mean I'll
pretend to be them.
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Oh, we have free speech in the US but perhaps your frogger is from
another country. Maybe report it to your embassy.
They're all from the US.
2022-01-10 08:16:24 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:28:24 +1100, Dave Smith
<