REC: Sauteed Sesame Chicken
2021-11-20 21:47:37 UTC
Thinking about this for dinner tomorrow.

2 boneless chicken breast halves
flour, seasoned with S&P
1 egg
couple of Tbs. of milk
3-4 Tbs. sesame seeds
butter
chicken broth
grated ginger
crushed red pepper seeds
clove of garlic, crushed
splash or two of sesame oil (not toasted oil)
couple of Tbs. of soy sauce
neutral oil for pan frying

Pound each chicken breast half to 1/4 inch thick. Combine egg with milk
in a small bowl. Dredge the chicken in flour then dip into the egg the
egg mixture. Sprinkle each side generously with sesame seeds; place on
waxed paper and let set.

In a small bowl, combine chicken broth with crushed garlic, sesame oil,
soy sauce, ginger and red pepper seeds.

Over medium heat, melt butter in oil in a large skillet until hot.
Quickly brown the chicken until golden on both sides. Stir in remaining
ingredients and reduce heat to low and simmer 10-15 minutes until
chicken is tender. Remove chicken to a platter and keep warm. Make a
slurry with cornstarch and water to thicken the sauce. Pour sauce over
the chicken.

Jill
Graham
2021-11-20 22:17:46 UTC
[...]
Won't the simmering reduce the nice browned coating to a paste?
BTW have just bought all the ingredients for your spinach quiche. I'm
wondering whether to add a few shrimps to increas the protein content.
Bruce 0.77 Beta
How many "clams" did the shrimp cost?
Bruce
2021-11-20 22:32:55 UTC
Just add some peanut butter.
Hank Rogers
A sniff a day keeps grayham away, master!
Jeßus
2021-11-21 19:45:30 UTC
Post by Graham
Won't the simmering reduce the nice browned coating to a paste?
BTW have just bought all the ingredients for your spinach quiche. I'm
wondering whether to add a few shrimps to increas the protein content.
Just add some peanut butter.
A sniff a day keeps grayham away, master!
Gawd. Imagine adding peanut butter to a spinach quiche... :/

Bonus points for thinking peanut butter in terms of protein.
It's an incomplete form of protein, lacking important essential amino
acids. Another good example of oversimplifying and misinterpreting
nutritional data, saying peanut butter is high in protein. Doesn't
tell the full story.

Now I'm wanting something in satay form for lunch later today...
Bruce
2021-11-21 20:19:11 UTC
Gawd. Imagine adding peanut butter to a spinach quiche... :/
Bonus points for thinking peanut butter in terms of protein.
It's an incomplete form of protein, lacking important essential amino
acids. Another good example of oversimplifying and misinterpreting
nutritional data, saying peanut butter is high in protein. Doesn't
tell the full story.
Now I'm wanting something in satay form for lunch later today...
No, don't do it! It's an incomplete form of protein, lacking important
essential amino acids!
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-21 21:12:18 UTC
Add some jam or jelly to that peanut butter!! Yummmmmm
Bruce
2021-11-21 21:20:38 UTC
No, don't do it! It's an incomplete form of protein, lacking important
essential amino acids!
Add some jam or jelly to that peanut butter!! Yummmmmm
That sounds iconically American. I don't know if the Jebus Kook would
approve of the nutritional value. I've never tried it.
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-21 22:05:32 UTC
No, don't do it! It's an incomplete form of protein, lacking important
essential amino acids!
Add some jam or jelly to that peanut butter!! Yummmmmm
That sounds iconically American. I don't know if the Jebus Kook would
approve of the nutritional value. I've never tried it.
The only thing jam or jelly brings to the party is flavor and a bunch of
sugar. You consume peanut butter with chilis roasted in hot oil. If you
have any of the two sweet concoction mentioned above, ditch the chilis
just once and smear that peanut butter on some bread, top with jam or
jelly and then top that with another slice of bread. Of course, a large
glass of milk is just the thing to wash all that down, but I don't want you
to suffer a stroke reading this. Hot coffee or hot tea will suffice.
Bruce
2021-11-21 22:43:14 UTC
No, don't do it! It's an incomplete form of protein, lacking important
essential amino acids!
Add some jam or jelly to that peanut butter!! Yummmmmm
That sounds iconically American. I don't know if the Jebus Kook would
approve of the nutritional value. I've never tried it.
The only thing jam or jelly brings to the party is flavor and a bunch of
sugar. You consume peanut butter with chilis roasted in hot oil. If you
have any of the two sweet concoction mentioned above, ditch the chilis
just once and smear that peanut butter on some bread, top with jam or
jelly and then top that with another slice of bread. Of course, a large
glass of milk is just the thing to wash all that down, but I don't want you
to suffer a stroke reading this. Hot coffee or hot tea will suffice.
It doesn't sound very bad, but it's probably a bit sweet for my
liking. For breakfast, that is. I'm not against sweet snacks.
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-21 23:30:32 UTC
It doesn't sound very bad, but it's probably a bit sweet for my
liking. For breakfast, that is. I'm not against sweet snacks.
Fair enough. Try it as a mid-day snack. Another snack idea instead
jam or jelly is a ripe banana sliced on top of that peanut butter on
bread; top with another slice of bread. Peanut butter on toast is a
good sandwich and the hot toast will definitely make that a gooey
snack. Mmmmmmmm
Bruce
2021-11-21 23:34:19 UTC
It doesn't sound very bad, but it's probably a bit sweet for my
liking. For breakfast, that is. I'm not against sweet snacks.
Fair enough. Try it as a mid-day snack. Another snack idea instead
jam or jelly is a ripe banana sliced on top of that peanut butter on
bread; top with another slice of bread.
I keep thinking of an Elvis Presley sandwich.
Post by i***@webtv.net
Peanut butter on toast is a
good sandwich and the hot toast will definitely make that a gooey
snack. Mmmmmmmm
Yes, peanut butter on toast is one of my breakfasts. With chilli
pepper, of course. But I'm running out of home grown.

Did you know that good peanut butter only has one ingredient?
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-21 23:59:28 UTC
Fair enough. Try it as a mid-day snack. Another snack idea instead
jam or jelly is a ripe banana sliced on top of that peanut butter on
bread; top with another slice of bread.
I keep thinking of an Elvis Presley sandwich.
That had bacon on it and I *think* it was fried in butter.
Post by Bruce
Peanut butter on toast is a
good sandwich and the hot toast will definitely make that a gooey
snack. Mmmmmmmm
Yes, peanut butter on toast is one of my breakfasts. With chilli
pepper, of course. But I'm running out of home grown.
Did you know that good peanut butter only has one ingredient?
I know natural only has one ingredient but 'good' is a personal opinion.
Give me the mass produced stuff that I don't have store upside down
or stir before consuming.
Bruce
2021-11-22 02:40:54 UTC
I keep thinking of an Elvis Presley sandwich.
That had bacon on it and I *think* it was fried in butter.
Peanut butter on toast is a
good sandwich and the hot toast will definitely make that a gooey
snack. Mmmmmmmm
Yes, peanut butter on toast is one of my breakfasts. With chilli
pepper, of course. But I'm running out of home grown.
Did you know that good peanut butter only has one ingredient?
I know natural only has one ingredient but 'good' is a personal opinion.
Give me the mass produced stuff that I don't have store upside down
or stir before consuming.
I have one that only has peanuts in it. No added sugar or corn syrup.
No added palm oil to make it more spreadable. No added salt. Just
peanuts. It spreads easily, straight from the fridge, and tastes very
good. I bet you could get something similar.
Leonard Blaisdell
2021-11-22 08:00:44 UTC
I have one that only has peanuts in it. No added sugar or corn syrup.
No added palm oil to make it more spreadable. No added salt. Just
peanuts. It spreads easily, straight from the fridge, and tastes very
good. I bet you could get something similar.
Who wants similar? My peanut butter will last for years, opened in the
cupboard.
Bruce
2021-11-22 09:47:09 UTC
On 22 Nov 2021 08:00:44 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
Post by Bruce
I have one that only has peanuts in it. No added sugar or corn syrup.
No added palm oil to make it more spreadable. No added salt. Just
peanuts. It spreads easily, straight from the fridge, and tastes very
good. I bet you could get something similar.
Who wants similar? My peanut butter will last for years, opened in the
cupboard.
I'll get through mine before it goes off. Peanut butter with one
ingredient: peanuts. That must shock the pants off an American :)
Hank Rogers
Have a quick sniff before they pull up their pants, master!
Bruce
2021-11-22 02:43:51 UTC
I know natural only has one ingredient but 'good' is a personal opinion.
Give me the mass produced stuff that I don't have store upside down
or stir before consuming.
LOL Okay, I do like the Natural PB (2 ingredients, must have SALT) and
yes, I have to stir the oil into it and I store it upside down once it's
opened. I also put it in the fridge. Tastes great though. No sugar,
no other odd stuff. I love PB toast for breakfast. :)
There you go. (Mine doesn't even have added salt, but anyway.)
Gary
2021-11-22 14:32:13 UTC
I know natural only has one ingredient but 'good' is a personal opinion.
Give me the mass produced stuff that I don't have store upside down
or stir before consuming.
LOL Okay, I do like the Natural PB (2 ingredients, must have SALT) and
yes, I have to stir the oil into it and I store it upside down once it's
opened.  I also put it in the fridge.  Tastes great though.  No sugar,
no other odd stuff.  I love PB toast for breakfast. :)
Jill
Sounds to me like you've NEVER had real PB toast for breakfast. Why not
toss down a handful of salty peanuts and skip the carby toast?
Cindy Hamilton
2021-11-22 15:03:21 UTC
I know natural only has one ingredient but 'good' is a personal opinion.
Give me the mass produced stuff that I don't have store upside down
or stir before consuming.
LOL Okay, I do like the Natural PB (2 ingredients, must have SALT) and
yes, I have to stir the oil into it and I store it upside down once it's
opened. I also put it in the fridge. Tastes great though. No sugar,
no other odd stuff. I love PB toast for breakfast. :)
Jill
Sounds to me like you've NEVER had real PB toast for breakfast. Why not
toss down a handful of salty peanuts and skip the carby toast?
"You're being an argumentative pipsqueak".

Thanks, Steve. I'm borrowing your line.

2021-11-22 23:49:15 UTC
I know natural only has one ingredient but 'good' is a personal opinion.
Give me the mass produced stuff that I don't have store upside down
or stir before consuming.
LOL Okay, I do like the Natural PB (2 ingredients, must have SALT) and
yes, I have to stir the oil into it and I store it upside down once
it's opened.  I also put it in the fridge.  Tastes great though.  No
sugar, no other odd stuff.  I love PB toast for breakfast. :)
Jill
Sounds to me like you've NEVER had real PB toast for breakfast. Why not
toss down a handful of salty peanuts and skip the carby toast?
<yawn) I've posted about natural PB and PB toast many time over the
years. I'm not worried about carbs. What's two slices of PB toast for
breakfast every few weeks? Real natural PB tastes a hell of a lot
better than JIF or Skippy. Even JIF 'Natural' peanut butter is labelled
as a spread. It's not real peanut butter. I did the work for your pal
Bruce about the ingredients in JIF Natural:

"Made From Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt,
Molasses."

The Publix brand I buy contains 2 ingredients: ground peanuts and salt.
So what if you have to stir it? The oil is peanut oil from the
peanuts, not added palm oil or sweetners.

2021-11-23 00:55:48 UTC
Sounds to me like you've NEVER had real PB toast for breakfast. Why not
toss down a handful of salty peanuts and skip the carby toast?
<yawn) I've posted about natural PB and PB toast many time over the
years. I'm not worried about carbs. What's two slices of PB toast for
breakfast every few weeks? Real natural PB tastes a hell of a lot
better than JIF or Skippy. Even JIF 'Natural' peanut butter is labelled
as a spread. It's not real peanut butter. I did the work for your pal
"Made From Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt,
Molasses."
Yes, that's a typical crap brand. You don't need the sugar and why
sugar AND molasses? And palm oil? There's plenty of oil in peanuts
already.
Post by jmcquown
The Publix brand I buy contains 2 ingredients: ground peanuts and salt.
So what if you have to stir it? The oil is peanut oil from the
peanuts, not added palm oil or sweetners.
Yes, that's all you need. If you need the added salt. I don't know why
my humble ALDI peanut butter tastes fine without added salt. And I'm
not a saltofobe.
Hank Rogers
Palm oil and molasses are known toxic substances.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-23 01:02:30 UTC
I know natural only has one ingredient but 'good' is a personal opinion.
Give me the mass produced stuff that I don't have store upside down
or stir before consuming.
LOL Okay, I do like the Natural PB (2 ingredients, must have
SALT) and yes, I have to stir the oil into it and I store it
upside down once it's opened.  I also put it in the fridge.Â
[...]
It is a badge of honor to obtain manufactured products with few
ingredients.

Master druce ejaculates when he sees such simple ingredient lists.

But you will never get to the level of ophelia, kuth, or carol.

I just buy what Popeye recommends. It's always the finest in the
universe.
i***@webtv.net
Remember when you used to put it on your twat and have the dog lick it off?
Hank Rogers
Sounds like something kuth would do.
i***@webtv.net
Dogs do like peanut butter froggy, but I never knew they liked it like that.
jmcquown
2021-11-23 02:08:36 UTC
LOL Okay, I do like the Natural PB (2 ingredients, must have SALT) and
yes, I have to stir the oil into it and I store it upside down once it's
opened. I also put it in the fridge. Tastes great though. No sugar,
no other odd stuff. I love PB toast for breakfast. :)
Jill
Remember when you used to put it
Dogs do like peanut butter froggy, but I never knew they liked it like that.
Joan, please stop encouraging this idiot.

Sergeant Jill's on the case!
Ophelia
lol
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-23 09:57:15 UTC
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 9:04:16 AM UTC-6,
Post by i***@webtv.net
LOL Okay, I do like the Natural PB (2 ingredients, must have SALT) and
yes, I have to stir the oil into it and I store it upside down once it's
opened.  I also put it in the fridge.  Tastes great though.  No sugar,
no other odd stuff.  I love PB toast for breakfast. :)
Jill
Remember when you used to put it on your twat and have the dog lick it off?
Dogs do like peanut butter froggy, but I never knew they liked it like that.
Joan, please stop encouraging this idiot.
Jill
I'm glad to see I've struck a nerve, why don't you killfile me?

Oh wait...

Bryan Simmons
2021-11-23 01:59:04 UTC
I know natural only has one ingredient but 'good' is a personal opinion.
Give me the mass produced stuff that I don't have store upside down
or stir before consuming.
LOL Okay, I do like the Natural PB (2 ingredients, must have SALT) and
yes, I have to stir the oil into it and I store it upside down once it's
opened. I also put it in the fridge. Tastes great though. No sugar,
no other odd stuff. I love PB toast for breakfast. :)
As soon as you bring it home, store it upside down. It makes the stirring
in much easier. We don't need to keep ours in the fridge because my wife
eats it quickly, and stirs it as she goes.
https://www.target.com/p/smucker-39-s-natural-creamy-peanut-butter-16oz/-/A-13261183
plus
https://www.target.com/p/brownberry-natural-wheat-bread-24oz/-/A-12934759
plus
https://www.stdalfour.com/all-fruit-spreads/#raspberry
is a perfect PBJ.
Adulterated PB is crappy.
What's peanut butter?
Cindy Hamilton
2021-11-22 10:41:10 UTC
It doesn't sound very bad, but it's probably a bit sweet for my
liking. For breakfast, that is. I'm not against sweet snacks.
Fair enough. Try it as a mid-day snack. Another snack idea instead
jam or jelly is a ripe banana sliced on top of that peanut butter on
bread; top with another slice of bread.
I keep thinking of an Elvis Presley sandwich.
Peanut butter on toast is a
good sandwich and the hot toast will definitely make that a gooey
snack. Mmmmmmmm
Yes, peanut butter on toast is one of my breakfasts. With chilli
pepper, of course. But I'm running out of home grown.
Did you know that good peanut butter only has one ingredient?
Two. Peanut butter without salt isn't worth eating.

With whatever they put on Reese's, its OK with me.
Graham
Nor with!:-)
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-22 21:09:49 UTC
Post by Graham
Post by Bruce
Did you know that good peanut butter only has one ingredient?
Two. Peanut butter without salt isn't worth eating.
Cindy Hamilton
Nor with!:-)
I take it you're not a peanut butter fan?
Peanut cookies are a no go for me, cooking them in a batter changes
the flavor in an unpleasant way.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-22 20:19:37 UTC
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 02:41:10 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
It doesn't sound very bad, but it's probably a bit sweet for my
liking. For breakfast, that is. I'm not against sweet snacks.
Fair enough. Try it as a mid-day snack. Another snack idea instead
jam or jelly is a ripe banana sliced on top of that peanut butter on
bread; top with another slice of bread.
I keep thinking of an Elvis Presley sandwich.
Peanut butter on toast is a
good sandwich and the hot toast will definitely make that a gooey
snack. Mmmmmmmm
Yes, peanut butter on toast is one of my breakfasts. With chilli
pepper, of course. But I'm running out of home grown.
Did you know that good peanut butter only has one ingredient?
Two. Peanut butter without salt isn't worth eating.
I had it 2 days ago. Tasted very good. One ingredient: peanuts.
Master. you're so proud your buttons are popping off. I guess a
little kuth has rubbed off on you.
bruce bowser
Bitte Bruce, je hebt ongelijk. Bitte. Cindy heeft gelijk. Pindakaas en zout smaakt beter dan gewoon. Bitte, Bruce.
Bruce
2021-11-22 20:40:38 UTC
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 12:32:36 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
Post by bruce bowser
[...]
My one ingredient peanut butter tastes just like I'd expect peanut
butter to taste. It's not too low on salt at all.

(Bitte is German :)
Bruce
2021-11-22 20:45:01 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 02:41:10 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
Two. Peanut butter without salt isn't worth eating.
I had it 2 days ago. Tasted very good. One ingredient: peanuts.
Bitte Bruce, je hebt ongelijk. Bitte. Cindy heeft gelijk. Pindakaas en zout smaakt beter dan gewoon. Bitte, Bruce.
My one ingredient peanut butter tastes just like I'd expect peanut
butter to taste. It's not too low on salt at all.
(Bitte is German :)
But anyway, even if your peanut butter only has peanuts and salt as
ingredients, that's still very good, compared to a really bad brand
like Jif.
bruce bowser
Not in Heerlen.
bruce bowser
2021-11-22 22:10:38 UTC
[...]
No difference between german and dutch, except the wooden shoes,
master.
Wooden shoes were used east of Heerlen. Maybe 500 years ago.
Hank Rogers
Is that near the bowery?
jmcquown
2021-11-23 02:09:57 UTC
Did you know that good peanut butter only has one ingredient?
Two. Peanut butter without salt isn't worth eating.
Cindy Hamilton
Oh, look, Bruce offers up a food opinion! Agreed, peanut butter without
salt isn't worth eating.

It's becoming a bit scary how much you must hate me.
Ophelia
lol
Dave Smith
2021-11-23 02:30:28 UTC
Oh, look, Bruce offers up a food opinion!  Agreed, peanut butter without
salt isn't worth eating.
I usually get salt free peanut butter because of my low sodium diet. It
is quite edible. The stuff with salt is a lot better tasting.
Bruce
2021-11-23 02:39:28 UTC
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 21:30:28 -0500, Dave Smith
Post by Dave Smith
Oh, look, Bruce offers up a food opinion!  Agreed, peanut butter without
salt isn't worth eating.
I usually get salt free peanut butter because of my low sodium diet. It
is quite edible. The stuff with salt is a lot better tasting.
Maybe North Americans need extra salty and sweet, because that's how
they grew up. What about extra fat?
jmcquown
2021-11-23 02:51:42 UTC
Oh, look, Bruce offers up a food opinion!  Agreed, peanut butter
without salt isn't worth eating.
I usually get salt free peanut butter because of my low sodium diet. It
is quite edible. The stuff with salt is a lot better tasting.
I don't have heart or blood pressure issues so salt isn't a health
concern. Plain peanut butter is edible but I'd wind up sprinkling salt
on that peanut butter toast!

2021-11-22 14:12:33 UTC
Did you know that good peanut butter only has one ingredient?
"Not really," said the kangaroo.
I love peanuts in many forms but that's not peanut butter.
Dave Smith
2021-11-22 00:17:27 UTC
It doesn't sound very bad, but it's probably a bit sweet for my
liking. For breakfast, that is. I'm not against sweet snacks.
Fair enough. Try it as a mid-day snack. Another snack idea instead
jam or jelly is a ripe banana sliced on top of that peanut butter on
bread; top with another slice of bread. Peanut butter on toast is a
good sandwich and the hot toast will definitely make that a gooey
snack. Mmmmmmmm
My son introduced me to a great snack /dessert... frozen bananas and
peanut butter.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-22 00:19:32 UTC
It doesn't sound very bad, but it's probably a bit sweet for my
liking. For breakfast, that is. I'm not against sweet snacks.
Fair enough. Try it as a mid-day snack. Another snack idea instead
jam or jelly is a ripe banana sliced on top of that peanut butter on
bread; top with another slice of bread.
Then butter the outside and fry in a pan. You'll have an elvis
sandwich.
Mike Duffy
Am I the only one one who adds bacon to peanut butter & banana?
Michael Trew
2021-11-22 00:44:44 UTC
Add some jam or jelly to that peanut butter!! Yummmmmm
That sounds iconically American. I don't know if the Jebus Kook would
approve of the nutritional value. I've never tried it.
The only thing jam or jelly brings to the party is flavor and a bunch of
sugar. You consume peanut butter with chilis roasted in hot oil. If you
have any of the two sweet concoction mentioned above, ditch the chilis
just once and smear that peanut butter on some bread, top with jam or
jelly and then top that with another slice of bread.
I will make PB&J for my daughter, but I hardly touch jelly/jam. I
prefer it to be more savory. My normal breakfast toast or english
muffin is simply buttered, but occasionally I will put peanut butter on
it alone.
LOL
jmcquown
2021-11-20 22:33:04 UTC
Post by Graham
Post by jmcquown
[...]
It's been years since I made this but yes, it does sort of reduce the
crispiness of the seasame seed coating. Not to a paste, though.
Actually, when I first wrote the recipe down (30-some years ago)
everyone thought chicken needed to be cooked to death to be "safe". I
typed the timing as written on the old recipe card. It probably only
needs about 5 minutes simmering in the sauce after browning to be done
if you've pounded the chicken thin. (Sheldon would say use chicken
"cutlets", that's an option.)
Post by Graham
BTW have just bought all the ingredients for your spinach quiche. I'm
wondering whether to add a few shrimps to increas the protein content.
That's totally up to you, of course! Oh, I've got some sole fillets in
the freezer and have been thinking about your seafood lasagna recipe. :)

2021-11-20 22:45:44 UTC
Post by Graham
BTW have just bought all the ingredients for your spinach quiche. I'm
wondering whether to add a few shrimps to increas the protein content.
That's totally up to you, of course!  Oh, I've got some sole fillets in
the freezer and have been thinking about your seafood lasagna recipe. :)
Sea food lasagna sounds good but I would want something with more
flavour and substance than sole.
Graham
2021-11-20 23:30:49 UTC
Post by Graham
BTW have just bought all the ingredients for your spinach quiche.
I'm wondering whether to add a few shrimps to increas the protein
content.
That's totally up to you, of course!  Oh, I've got some sole fillets
in the freezer and have been thinking about your seafood lasagna
recipe. :)
Sea food lasagna sounds good but I would want something with more
flavour and substance than sole.
Sole is only one component.  It wasn't until recently I was able to find
sole at the seafood counter at the grocery store.  The seafood lasagna
contains a lot more.  Perhaps we can get Graham to re-post it.  If not,
I've got it saved and will post it.  It sounds sooooo good. :)  IIRC he
makes it at Christmas time.
Jill
Yes, and also for my D-I-L's birthday this year as the restaurants were
closed. I will repost it.
With the highway to Vancouver cut by the dreadful floods, seafood will
be in short supply. So I already have the sole, shrimps and scallops in
the freezer.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-20 23:34:54 UTC
Post by Graham
BTW have just bought all the ingredients for your spinach
quiche. I'm wondering whether to add a few shrimps to increas
the protein content.
That's totally up to you, of course!  Oh, I've got some sole
fillets in the freezer and have been thinking about your seafood
lasagna recipe. :)
Sea food lasagna sounds good but I would want something with more
flavour and substance than sole.
But can you eat anything more substantial on your cardiac diet?

You should be very very very careful.
jmcquown
2021-11-20 23:42:49 UTC
Post by Graham
BTW have just bought all the ingredients for your spinach quiche.
I'm wondering whether to add a few shrimps to increas the protein
content.
That's totally up to you, of course!  Oh, I've got some sole fillets
in the freezer and have been thinking about your seafood lasagna
recipe. :)
Sea food lasagna sounds good but I would want something with more
flavour and substance than sole.
The recipe I use has shrimps and scallops too and the sauce is flavoured
with bay leaves and peppercorns.
I recall you saying make a bit extra sauce. I'll have to buy scallops
but I have shrimp/prawns in the freezer.

2021-11-21 21:16:55 UTC
Post by Graham
BTW have just bought all the ingredients for your spinach quiche.
I'm wondering whether to add a few shrimps to increas the protein
content.
That's totally up to you, of course! Oh, I've got some sole fillets
in the freezer and have been thinking about your seafood lasagna
recipe. :)
Sea food lasagna sounds good but I would want something with more
flavour and substance than sole.
The recipe I use has shrimps and scallops too and the sauce is flavoured
with bay leaves and peppercorns.
I recall you saying make a bit extra sauce. I'll have to buy scallops
but I have shrimp/prawns in the freezer.
Wow. I think we've posted most of a chinese carry-out's menu. HA HA HAAA !!