A Terminal Bath! :-)
2021-11-30 18:25:21 UTC
That's what I gave a roach that was running around the top of my Kitchen Sink.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Did you shave his balls first?
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-30 19:37:48 UTC
That's what I gave a roach that was running around the top of my Kitchen Sink.
Chris, you have to go back and finish what you started.

Please, Mr. Rottler, don't make me go back there.

Now Chris, it couldn't be that bad.

But...but...he has this corn cob on his coffee table...

Chris, I don't care of he has a carrot, three stalks of celery and
an oversized zucchini. A guarantee is a guarantee. Now you go
back there and do what you have to do to make the customer
happy.
2021-11-30 20:23:01 UTC
That's what I gave a roach that was running around the top of my Kitchen Sink.
For a minute there I thought you were checking out using the good 'ol
toaster in the bath trick.
jmcquown
2021-12-03 20:45:35 UTC
That's what I gave a roach that was running around the top of my Kitchen Sink.
For a minute there I thought you were checking out using the good 'ol
toaster in the bath trick.
Heh. What he fails to grasp is cockroaches can hold their breath for up
to 30 minutes under water. He probably thinks he drowned it. It will
climb back up the drain and it will not be happy. ;)