I just RIPPED TIT to LAMF by The Heartbreakers
2021-12-02 19:08:45 UTC

Showered, and am resting!

And my Glabrous Nads LOVE IT! :-)

2021-12-02 19:28:53 UTC
http://youtu.be/L7nqb8_Bu54
Showered, and am resting!
And my Glabrous Nads LOVE IT! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Try this, John! :-)
My masturbation technique requires a vibrating device. I use a men's Gillette M3 electric razor. Just remove the blades
from the device and turn it on. Move the device around to find the "sweet spot" on the penis.
Don't masturbate in any other way.
A good position is to lie on your back. When the orgasm is about to occur, your penis will start to twitch,
but you should continue to use the vibrating device rather than your hand.
The semen may not squirt out (it may slowly drip out), but the orgasm is usually very pleasurable.
It's like someone is torturing you with an orgasm.
Believe me, I KNOW how to masturbate! I have had LOTS of practice! :-)

2021-12-02 20:27:03 UTC
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 1:44:28 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
Good on ya, mate, you've a nice healthy attitude.
;)
:-)