Computers SUCK! :-(
2021-11-24 14:10:43 UTC
And Busey Bank SUCKS!

2021-11-24 14:16:08 UTC
And Busey Bank SUCKS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And Y - O - U suck MOST of all, John Kuthe...!!!

"Hey, John Kuthe...

He be OUTTA money...

Hey, John Kuthe...

Too POOR to be any gal's honey..."

🤑
2021-11-24 19:09:08 UTC
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 06:16:08 -0800 (PST), GM
And Busey Bank SUCKS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And Y - O - U suck MOST of all, John Kuthe...!!!
"Hey, John Kuthe...
He be OUTTA money...
Hey, John Kuthe...
Too POOR to be any gal's honey..."
?
Overdrawn. Assuming that's a thing there. Now he can't pay to get his
preamplifier back after being repaired.
jmcquown
2021-11-24 19:31:22 UTC
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 06:16:08 -0800 (PST), GM
And Busey Bank SUCKS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And Y - O - U suck MOST of all, John Kuthe...!!!
"Hey, John Kuthe...
He be OUTTA money...
Hey, John Kuthe...
Too POOR to be any gal's honey..."
?
Overdrawn. Assuming that's a thing there. Now he can't pay to get his
preamplifier back after being repaired.
It was having to buy yet another new tire that did it. ;)

Yes, probably.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-24 20:53:19 UTC
And Busey Bank SUCKS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And Y - O - U suck MOST of all, John Kuthe...!!!
"Hey, John Kuthe...
He be OUTTA money...
Hey, John Kuthe...
Too POOR to be any gal's honey..."
Um, Greg. You need to get the syllables right so it fits with the
Bo Diddley song.
2021-11-24 20:57:12 UTC
And Busey Bank SUCKS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And Y - O - U suck MOST of all, John Kuthe...!!!
"Hey, John Kuthe...
He be OUTTA money...
Hey, John Kuthe...
Too POOR to be any gal's honey..."
Um, Greg. You need to get the syllables right so it fits with the
Bo Diddley song.
Thanks, like Avis I will 'try harder"...

Lol...
2021-11-25 01:24:42 UTC
And Busey Bank SUCKS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And Y - O - U suck MOST of all, John Kuthe...!!!
"Hey, John Kuthe...
He be OUTTA money...
Hey, John Kuthe...
Too POOR to be any gal's honey..."
Um, Greg. You need to get the syllables right so it fits with the
Bo Diddley song.
Thanks, like Avis I will 'try harder"...
Lol...
When I was a teenager, OJ Simpson did commercials for Hertz,
where he ran through an airport. After seeing those commercials,
I had an epiphany. He was running very fast, and I thought of
general relativity. Essentially, the faster one is moving relative to
the movements of other objects (or persons), the more stationary
obstacles become. It occurred to me that if I ran fast enough
through the local shopping mall, that I could run unimpeded by
other persons, as relative to my movement, their future positions
were predictable, as they changed only slightly.

Of course, I had to try it. As luck had it, it worked, and I never made
contact with another person. Back then I was a very fast runner,
and had great reaction time. I quit running several years ago,
resigning myself to being old and fat, and having the knees of an
old man who is fat.
2021-11-26 06:14:33 UTC
Thanks, like Avis I will 'try harder"...
Lol...
Haha, thanks for that!

My grandfather worked for Avis most of his adult life, and he retired
from there in the mid 90's. "Hertz" was almost a swear-word, Lol. I
still have one of his AVIS hats, and an AVIS ice scraper. They gave him
a very nice Rolex watch when he retired.
GM
2021-11-26 06:26:41 UTC
http://youtu.be/8gMsusVaLng
My grandfather worked for Avis most of his adult life, and he retired
from there in the mid 90's. "Hertz" was almost a swear-word, Lol. I
still have one of his AVIS hats, and an AVIS ice scraper. They gave him
a very nice Rolex watch when he retired.
Nice! It was a very famous ad campaign...

Here, some "car talk":

https://www.hemmings.com/stories/2021/11/24/which-5000-or-less-car-from-the-1970s-would-you-choose-for-your-dream-garage

Which $5,000-or-Less Car From the 1970s Would You Choose for Your Dream Garage?

It's time once again to window shop for your dream garage, and once again our selections
will put those basic mechanical skills to good use and keep a decent piece of our automotive
past on the road and in daily service. Check out the latest edition of This or That, where we're
presenting four Driveable Dreams (a feature title borrowed from Hemmings Classic Car)
produced during the 1970s, each with an asking price under $5,000 and currently available
in the Hemmings classifieds. We suspect a few of our dedicated commentators will consider
turning one or two of these steeds into sleepers along the way, or perhaps follow the
path of our Road to Improvement program. Opportunity is knocking!

1970 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE MALIBU

1978 DODGE ASPEN

1978 MERCURY COUGAR

1979 AMC PACER WAGON

</>
Michael Trew
2021-11-27 03:26:09 UTC
Thanks, like Avis I will 'try harder"...
Lol...
Haha, thanks for that!
http://youtu.be/8gMsusVaLng
My grandfather worked for Avis most of his adult life, and he retired
from there in the mid 90's. "Hertz" was almost a swear-word, Lol. I
still have one of his AVIS hats, and an AVIS ice scraper. They gave him
a very nice Rolex watch when he retired.
Nice! It was a very famous ad campaign...
https://www.hemmings.com/stories/2021/11/24/which-5000-or-less-car-from-the-1970s-would-you-choose-for-your-dream-garage
Which $5,000-or-Less Car From the 1970s Would You Choose for Your Dream Garage?
A lot of guys don't like 4 doors, but that red '70 Malibu looks really
sharp!
Jeßus
2021-11-27 03:41:15 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 22:26:09 -0500, Michael Trew
Thanks, like Avis I will 'try harder"...
Lol...
Haha, thanks for that!
http://youtu.be/8gMsusVaLng
My grandfather worked for Avis most of his adult life, and he retired
from there in the mid 90's. "Hertz" was almost a swear-word, Lol. I
still have one of his AVIS hats, and an AVIS ice scraper. They gave him
a very nice Rolex watch when he retired.
Nice! It was a very famous ad campaign...
https://www.hemmings.com/stories/2021/11/24/which-5000-or-less-car-from-the-1970s-would-you-choose-for-your-dream-garage
Which $5,000-or-Less Car From the 1970s Would You Choose for Your Dream Garage?
A lot of guys don't like 4 doors, but that red '70 Malibu looks really
sharp!
That's very much an American phenomenon - if it has more than 2 doors
then it's not a fast car. I've only had a few 2 door cars (aside from
utes), I'd rather 4 doors as a rule. Most Australians do too, even for
performance cars.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-27 04:44:35 UTC
[...]
If you go back to the 50s and 60s, the 2 door coupes had better style
lines than the family sedan.

4 door
https://tinyurl.com/39sktkez

2 door
https://classiccars.com/listings/find/1958/chevrolet/impala

Note the price difference in today's market too.

We were young, single, and agile enough to climb in and out of the back
seat. Looking cool was important.
Bruce
I'd have thought you were more concerned with fiscal survival.
GM
2021-11-27 04:50:25 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Jeßus
[...]
Some peeps bought two - doors because they had little kids, a two - door was "safer", this was
before child - proof door locks, safety child car seats, and even widespread use of seat belts...

One of our cars was a '65 Plymouth Fury III two - door hardtop in medium - blue metallic, my fave
car when I was a kid...very sleek and sporty...

I miss hardtops...