Bobbing for Bagel
Geoff Rove
2021-12-02 01:14:05 UTC
I got a few bites of onion bagel before putting on and lacing my shoes. I wanted some more bagel bites but didn't want to use my lace spoiled fingers or wash again. So with a few tooth grabs I successfully bobbed the bagel. The onion bits kept the bagel from sliding on the dish. Don't know if a plain bagel is bob-able. A new chanukah tradition or unpublicized secret ritual?
Bruce
2021-12-02 01:15:30 UTC
On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 17:14:05 -0800 (PST), Geoff Rove
Post by Geoff Rove
I got a few bites of onion bagel before putting on and lacing my shoes. I wanted some more bagel bites but didn't want to use my lace spoiled fingers or wash again. So with a few tooth grabs I successfully bobbed the bagel. The onion bits kept the bagel from sliding on the dish. Don't know if a plain bagel is bob-able. A new chanukah tradition or unpublicized secret ritual?
A life hack, I'd say!