I wake to the sound of the STL Metrolink! It's that close to my house!
2021-10-11 01:30:32 UTC
2021-10-11 02:06:55 UTC
For a new experience, why not board that train and ride a while?
Take your syringe and prostaglandin and have a little fun while you
take in the sights in da LOO.

Oh yeah, don't forget the veg oil!
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-11 09:06:32 UTC
For a new experience, why not board that train and ride a while?
Take your syringe and prostaglandin and have a little fun while you
take in the sights in da LOO.
Oh yeah, don't forget the veg oil!
Maybe some crazy dude could push him in front of the moving train.

2021-10-11 12:36:17 UTC
For a new experience, why not board that train and ride a while?
Take your syringe and prostaglandin and have a little fun while you
take in the sights in da LOO.
Oh yeah, don't forget the veg oil!
Maybe some crazy dude could push him in front of the moving train.
--Bryan
My mother taught me an important lesson as a child:

Never dance with a train! She grew up in Maplewood and knew a friend who lost both his legs that way!

And Bryan, YOU are that crazy dude! Evil as they come! :-(