A diet coke please!
2021-09-26 16:23:40 UTC
Subject: A diet coke please!
Date: 19 Sep 97 20:44:11 GMT
I've been reading with interest the comments about people who order
high calorie food and a diet coke. Well, I'm one of those people
who do. But, the reason is because "real" soda is waaay too sweet. It's
cloying in fact. The diet soda is sweet but not in a "lets swallow all the
contents
of a sugar bowl" sort of way.
--
Lisa AKA PageMaster
But then there are the people who do *think* they are ordering low calorie
Yeah, but definitely not weight wise. Say whatever you want about sorority girls, but their choices of nothing but salad and diet drinks (including light beer) just can't be beat, if you want zero fat with skin and bones.
bruce bowser
... though, I prefer a slightly fatter girl - just slightly. I know this thread is decades old, but I just can't help sayin'
Bruce 0.76 Beta
2021-09-26 17:55:10 UTC
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:27:02 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
Post by bruce bowser
Date: 19 Sep 97 20:44:11 GMT
[...]
Sergeant Jill, he's replying to a 24 year old post. Your intervention
is required!
bruce bowser
2021-09-26 20:03:59 UTC
No help there. No one can or will tell a man how he wants a girl's body to look.
Bruce 0.76 Beta
That statement must have just popped up in your mind.
Bruce
I think I'm going to put my Bruce name back where It came from.
Bruce 0.76 Beta
You're going to go for a 3K walk?
Michael Trew
2021-09-27 03:10:34 UTC
Date: 19 Sep 97 20:44:11 GMT
[...]
Agreed.. skinny women are meh, at best. No thanks.. I'm totally
unattractive to the "models" on the covers of magazines and whatever the
media portrays as "beautiful". Go eat something, sweetheart. Not diet
soda.. yuck.
Bruce 3.3
All soda's yuck. Science projects.
Michael Trew
2021-09-27 05:26:00 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
.... though, I prefer a slightly fatter girl - just slightly. I know this thread is decades old, but I just can't help sayin'
Agreed.. skinny women are meh, at best. No thanks.. I'm totally
unattractive to the "models" on the covers of magazines and whatever the
media portrays as "beautiful". Go eat something, sweetheart. Not diet
soda.. yuck.
All soda's yuck. Science projects.
I'm certainly not a fan of it. I drink unsweetened tea, plain black
coffee, and mostly water. That's about it.. a rare exception for a
glass of OJ or lemonade, maybe once per month.

Michael Trew
2021-09-27 03:12:32 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
I know this thread is decades old, but I just can't help sayin'
I have a request. I don't do anything Google, but since you presumably
grave-rob these posts from the depths of GG, I'd like to ask you to
dredge up the absolutely oldest RFC thread you can find. That would be
pretty darn cool. :)

I remember you pulled one from 1989 once.. that was darn impressive!!
Sqwertz
2021-09-27 04:52:52 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
I know this thread is decades old, but I just can't help sayin'
I have a request. I don't do anything Google, but since you presumably
grave-rob these posts from the depths of GG, I'd like to ask you to
dredge up the absolutely oldest RFC thread you can find. That would be
pretty darn cool. :)
I remember you pulled one from 1989 once.. that was darn impressive!!
It's not impressive at all. It's just what google chooses to show
them on any given day. I'm sure you can find old threads/posts from
the late 80's early 90's if you search for "***@netcom.com".

I don't use Google, and no nothing about how it works.
Bruce
2021-09-26 16:29:05 UTC
Jim Bird is probably dead so he may not see your post.
bruce bowser
2021-09-26 17:14:14 UTC
Still, I don't care who is living or who has keeled over, I just can't help sayin'. When it comes to weight-loss, the sorority girl is the #1 authority, amen.
Mike Duffy
2021-09-26 22:08:32 UTC
Here's your Coke - I hope it's still fresh!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UgmKiYM1KZsQeMCn7

Bruce 3.3
2021-09-27 03:29:07 UTC
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 23:08:22 -0400, Michael Trew
Here's you Coke - I hope it's still fresh!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UgmKiYM1KZsQeMCn7
Why are you fucktards replying to a 24-year-old thread from someone who is
mostly likely dead?? She certainly doesn't post here, and this old post was
drug up from the depths by a dumbass such as bruce bowser??
I'd like to go on record stating that I find these 24+ year old threads
quite amusing, and I don't see the harm in pulling them up every now and
again. It's a nice switch up from the norm around here.
Keep doing you, Bruce B.
I don't see the problem either. As long as you have something new to
add to an old thread, why not? Sorry, Sergeant Jill.
Sqwertz
2021-09-27 04:45:55 UTC
I've been reading with interest the comments about people who order
high calorie food and a diet coke. Well, I'm one of those people
who do. But, the reason is because "real" soda is waaay too sweet. It's
cloying in fact. The diet soda is sweet but not in a "lets swallow all the
contents
of a sugar bowl" sort of way.
--
Lisa AKA PageMaster
Here's you Coke - I hope it's still fresh!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UgmKiYM1KZsQeMCn7
Why are you fucktards replying to a 24-year-old thread from someone who is
mostly likely dead?? She certainly doesn't post here, and this old post was
drug up from the depths by a dumbass such as bruce bowser??
And then David expects us to log into Google just to see his, no
doubt, worthless picture of... who cares.

2021-09-27 05:23:46 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
I've been reading with interest the comments about people who order
high calorie food and a diet coke. Well, I'm one of those people
who do. But, the reason is because "real" soda is waaay too sweet. It's
cloying in fact. The diet soda is sweet but not in a "lets swallow all the
contents
of a sugar bowl" sort of way.
--
Lisa AKA PageMaster
Here's you Coke - I hope it's still fresh!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UgmKiYM1KZsQeMCn7
Why are you fucktards replying to a 24-year-old thread from someone who is
mostly likely dead?? She certainly doesn't post here, and this old post was
drug up from the depths by a dumbass such as bruce bowser??
And then David expects us to log into Google just to see his, no
doubt, worthless picture of... who cares.
-sw
Do you also have Shedon's issue? All of David's picture links load
right up for me.
Sqwertz
2021-09-27 04:48:35 UTC
[...]
Oh, please. Don't encourage him. You haven't seen many of his
posts. Their almost all OT politics bullshit. Hew went nbuts
during the election.

People who crosspost politics to non-politics groups are the worst
assholes on Usenet. Fuck him.