PostImages.org WORKS on my WinXP Box!
2021-10-06 23:27:13 UTC
But not on my MacinSLUT!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Hey Hey John Kuthe! :-D
2021-10-06 23:33:37 UTC
But not on my MacinSLUT!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
From the St. Louis Post – Dispatch, October 5th, 2021

John Kuthe Gerbil Rocket Explodes on Anal Launch Pad!

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to save Liberace,"
Senator Bernie Sanders told the bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of St. Louis Barnes
Jewish Hospital. Sanders and his openly homosexual partner, John “I’m a Nurse!” Kuthe had
been admitted for emergency treatment after a rigorous Marxist felching session had gone
very seriously wrong.

"I pushed a cardboard toilet paper tube up his rectum and slipped Liberace, our gerbil, in,"
he explained. "As usual, John shouted out “CHEEP AFFECTS!”, my cue that he'd had reached
orgasm nirvana, so to speak. I tried to retrieve Liberace, but he simply would not come out, so
I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract the furry little fellow."

At a hushed press conference, Janet UK, a hospital spokesperson, described what happened next:

"The match ignited a pocket of intestinal methane gas in John Kuthe’s colon. Flames shot out
the tube, ignited Senator Sander’s hair and severely burned his face. It also set fire to the Liberace
the gerbil's fur and whiskers, causing it to scurry further up John Kuthe’s colon, which in turn
ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out of the cardboard
tube like a cannonball."

Sanders suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while
John Kuthe suffered first and second degree burns to his shaved anus and lower intestinal tract.

Sadly, Liberace the gerbil did not survive the failed launch attempt…”
John Kuthe
2021-10-09 01:32:00 UTC
Post by Hey Hey John Kuthe! :-D
Post by John Kuthe
But not on my MacinSLUT!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
From the St. Louis Post – Dispatch, October 5th, 2021
[...]
Pure fantasy! Not a speck of reality in it!

2021-10-06 23:51:53 UTC
But not on my MacinSLUT!
.

John is a one - man orchestra. His instrument?

The "Cryolin." BOO fucking HOO...!!!

:-)
Alex
2021-10-07 00:10:03 UTC
But not on my MacinSLUT!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Now you know where to look for the virus.
John Kuthe
2021-10-07 01:51:19 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by John Kuthe
But not on my MacinSLUT!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Now you know where to look for the virus.
My MacinSLUT IS a Virus! It's barely a computer! :-(

You should destroy it.
Thomas
2021-10-09 00:53:54 UTC
But not on my MacinSLUT!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I wanna see the door please.
John Kuthe
2021-10-09 01:38:33 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by John Kuthe
But not on my MacinSLUT!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I wanna see the door please.
This door?

I hope so.

2021-10-09 01:43:00 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by John Kuthe
But not on my MacinSLUT!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I wanna see the door please.
This door?
https://i.postimg.cc/JhJDxGqX/My-new-DOOR-KNOB-9-28-2020.jpg
I hope so.
Uh, he's talking about THE RED DOOR THAT YOU JUST PAINTED...

Sheesh...u r a DUMBIE...!!!

GAWD...!!!
2021-10-09 01:55:50 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by John Kuthe
But not on my MacinSLUT!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I wanna see the door please.
This door?
https://i.postimg.cc/JhJDxGqX/My-new-DOOR-KNOB-9-28-2020.jpg
I hope so.
Uh, he's talking about THE RED DOOR THAT YOU JUST PAINTED...
Sheesh...u r a DUMBIE...!!!
GAWD...!!!
Behind the Red Door...
2021-10-09 13:36:26 UTC
Post by Thomas
I wanna see the door please.
This door?
https://i.postimg.cc/JhJDxGqX/My-new-DOOR-KNOB-9-28-2020.jpg
I hope so.
Uh, he's talking about THE RED DOOR THAT YOU JUST PAINTED...
Sheesh...u r a DUMBIE...!!!
GAWD...!!!
Behind the Red Door...
..Or behind the green door:

Even though this song hit #1, no one seems to remember it.
John Kuthe
2021-10-09 14:59:59 UTC
Post by Thomas
I wanna see the door please.
This door?
https://i.postimg.cc/JhJDxGqX/My-new-DOOR-KNOB-9-28-2020.jpg
I hope so.
Uh, he's talking about THE RED DOOR THAT YOU JUST PAINTED...
Sheesh...u r a DUMBIE...!!!
GAWD...!!!
Behind the Red Door...
http://youtu.be/PUzr0AOwIhk
Even though this song hit #1, no one seems to remember it.
Behind the Green Door starring Marilyn Chambers, who was also on an Ivory Snow box!

She was gorgeous! :-)

2021-10-10 11:56:24 UTC
50 years ago. Take a look at her now.
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-10 12:16:29 UTC
Behind the Green Door starring Marilyn Chambers, who was also on an Ivory Snow box!
She was gorgeous! :-)
50 years ago. Take a look at her now.
There were so many prettier actresses out there. She was just one
who was willing to have graphic sex on film.

2021-10-10 13:04:07 UTC
Behind the Green Door starring Marilyn Chambers, who was also on an Ivory Snow box!
She was gorgeous! :-)
50 years ago. Take a look at her now.
I'd rather not; she's been dead since 2009.

2021-10-10 13:45:28 UTC
Behind the Green Door starring Marilyn Chambers, who was also on an Ivory Snow box!
She was gorgeous! :-)
50 years ago. Take a look at her now.
I'd rather not; she's been dead since 2009.
My sister in law was in a movie with Marilyn Chambers, a David
Cronenberg movie, not a porno... Rabid. For some reason she used a
different name for the credits.
jmcquown
2021-10-10 13:58:59 UTC
Behind the Green Door starring Marilyn Chambers, who was also on an Ivory Snow box!
She was gorgeous! :-)
50 years ago. Take a look at her now.
I'd rather not; she's been dead since 2009.
My sister in law was in a movie with Marilyn Chambers, a David
Cronenberg movie, not a porno... Rabid. For some reason she used a
different name for the credits.
Oh dear... I think I saw that movie. It was so bad.

2021-10-10 14:24:14 UTC
Behind the Green Door starring Marilyn Chambers, who was also on an Ivory Snow box!
She was gorgeous! :-)
50 years ago. Take a look at her now.
I'd rather not; she's been dead since 2009.
My sister in law was in a movie with Marilyn Chambers, a David
Cronenberg movie, not a porno... Rabid. For some reason she used a
different name for the credits.
Oh dear... I think I saw that movie.  It was so bad.
It was pretty bad, but she was a working actress. Her then husband was
also in it, so it paid their bills for a while.
dsi1
2021-10-10 16:50:49 UTC
Behind the Green Door starring Marilyn Chambers, who was also on an Ivory Snow box!
She was gorgeous! :-)
50 years ago. Take a look at her now.
I'd rather not; she's been dead since 2009.
My sister in law was in a movie with Marilyn Chambers, a David
Cronenberg movie, not a porno... Rabid. For some reason she used a
different name for the credits.
Being in a David Cronenberg film seems like a whole lot of fun!

Dave Smith
2021-10-10 17:31:10 UTC
Behind the Green Door starring Marilyn Chambers, who was also on an Ivory Snow box!
She was gorgeous! :-)
50 years ago. Take a look at her now.
I'd rather not; she's been dead since 2009.
My sister in law was in a movie with Marilyn Chambers, a David
Cronenberg movie, not a porno... Rabid. For some reason she used a
different name for the credits.
Being in a David Cronenberg film seems like a whole lot of fun!
http://youtu.be/ssM67LXOwQw
Here is a link toan amusing recap and critique of the movie. SiL is the
nurse who appears are 1:30 into it.

dsi1
2021-10-10 18:36:22 UTC
http://youtu.be/QzDhKKf0c8k
Thanks for the link. I've never seen it but it looks like heck of a fun movie!
Bruce 0.77 Beta
I played James Bond. I didn't use my Bruce name for privacy reasons.
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-09 17:14:42 UTC
http://youtu.be/PUzr0AOwIhk
Even though this song hit #1, no one seems to remember it.
I remember it, but don't expect anyone under the age of 40 to have
heard the song.
Michael Trew
2021-10-10 03:08:06 UTC
http://youtu.be/PUzr0AOwIhk
Ah, but you shouldn't be surprised that I have.. lol
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-10 17:25:36 UTC
http://youtu.be/PUzr0AOwIhk
Even though this song hit #1, no one seems to remember it.
I remember it, but don't expect anyone under the age of 40 to have
heard the song.
Ah, but you shouldn't be surprised that I have.. lol
Why would I be surprised? You posted the link so of course you would
have heard of the song.

@@ ← eye roll
Michael Trew
2021-10-10 03:13:34 UTC
http://youtu.be/PUzr0AOwIhk
Even though this song hit #1, no one seems to remember it.
I remember it, but don't expect anyone under the age of 40 to have
heard the song.
I was having a discussion with the owner of the antique mall that I work
at a few weeks back. He mentioned a bar or club of sorts that was
called the "green door" and was debating as to why it was named that. I
mentioned the song to him, and even though he's in his late 50's, at
least, he seems to have no recollection of it. Lord knows how I know it.
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-10 03:19:31 UTC
On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 23:13:34 -0400, Michael Trew
http://youtu.be/PUzr0AOwIhk
Even though this song hit #1, no one seems to remember it.
I remember it, but don't expect anyone under the age of 40 to have
heard the song.
I was having a discussion with the owner of the antique mall that I work
at a few weeks back. He mentioned a bar or club of sorts that was
called the "green door" and was debating as to why it was named that. I
mentioned the song to him, and even though he's in his late 50's, at
least, he seems to have no recollection of it. Lord knows how I know it.
I like that it doesn't have that mind numbing goody-two-shoeness of
most 50s music.
Michael Trew
2021-10-10 03:11:37 UTC
On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 09:36:26 -0400, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
http://youtu.be/PUzr0AOwIhk
Even though this song hit #1, no one seems to remember it.
I remember it... do you remember the movie: The Boy With The Green
Hair?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_with_Green_Hair
I've never seen it.. the boy, Dean Stockwell, is still alive; he's 85
now. I bet he's the last living cast member from that 1948 movie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Stockwell
jmcquown
2021-10-10 12:57:25 UTC
I remember it... do you remember the movie: The Boy With The Green
Hair?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_with_Green_Hair
I saw that on Turner Classics a month or so ago.

2021-10-09 01:47:39 UTC
But not on my MacinSLUT!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
"Cameron Diaz and Snoop Dogg actually went to the same high
school in California, Long Beach Polytechnic. Diaz claims that Snoop
was her weed dealer..."