Post by John Kuthe
But not on my MacinSLUT!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
From the St. Louis Post – Dispatch, October 5th, 2021
John Kuthe Gerbil Rocket Explodes on Anal Launch Pad!
"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to save Liberace,"
Senator Bernie Sanders told the bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of St. Louis Barnes
Jewish Hospital. Sanders and his openly homosexual partner, John “I’m a Nurse!” Kuthe had
been admitted for emergency treatment after a rigorous Marxist felching session had gone
very seriously wrong.
"I pushed a cardboard toilet paper tube up his rectum and slipped Liberace, our gerbil, in,"
he explained. "As usual, John shouted out “CHEEP AFFECTS!”, my cue that he'd had reached
orgasm nirvana, so to speak. I tried to retrieve Liberace, but he simply would not come out, so
I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract the furry little fellow."
At a hushed press conference, Janet UK, a hospital spokesperson, described what happened next:
"The match ignited a pocket of intestinal methane gas in John Kuthe’s colon. Flames shot out
the tube, ignited Senator Sander’s hair and severely burned his face. It also set fire to the Liberace
the gerbil's fur and whiskers, causing it to scurry further up John Kuthe’s colon, which in turn
ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out of the cardboard
tube like a cannonball."
Sanders suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while
John Kuthe suffered first and second degree burns to his shaved anus and lower intestinal tract.
Sadly, Liberace the gerbil did not survive the failed launch attempt…”