Microdosing LSD!
2021-11-26 19:40:46 UTC

I used to Macrodose in High School! :-)

2021-11-26 19:48:07 UTC
http://youtu.be/HUOX6LD9q0k
I used to Macrodose in High School! :-)
You should seriously consider trying micro dosing. It may achieve what
the seroquel cannot. Or not <shrug>. But it's known to help a lot of
people who've tried everything else. Done properly with the right
information and help, there's no risk to you trying.
GM
2021-11-26 19:51:18 UTC
http://youtu.be/HUOX6LD9q0k
I used to Macrodose in High School! :-)
You should seriously consider trying micro dosing. It may achieve what
the seroquel cannot. Or not <shrug>. But it's known to help a lot of
people who've tried everything else. Done properly with the right
information and help, there's no risk to you trying.
He should do it with BRYAN around to "guide" him...

😁
2021-11-26 20:15:15 UTC
http://youtu.be/HUOX6LD9q0k
I used to Macrodose in High School! :-)
You should seriously consider trying micro dosing. It may achieve what
the seroquel cannot. Or not <shrug>. But it's known to help a lot of
people who've tried everything else. Done properly with the right
information and help, there's no risk to you trying.
He should do it with BRYAN around to "guide" him...
😁
No No NO! Bryan was the cause of one of my bad trips!
"Keep your tentacles out of my heat vents".
Remember Bryan? :-(
Okay then, we'll bring Ophelia over to be your "spiritual guide" during your "trip"...
2021-11-26 20:24:52 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 12:15:15 -0800 (PST), GM
http://youtu.be/HUOX6LD9q0k
?
No No NO! Bryan was the cause of one of my bad trips!
"Keep your tentacles out of my heat vents".
Remember Bryan? :-(
Okay then, we'll bring Ophelia over to be your "spiritual guide" during your "trip"...
OMG, that would be *awesome* to witness. Dose up Ms O at the same time
with some ecstasy to remove her inhibitions too. Streamed live of
course. No doubt there would be plenty of Glabrous entertainment!
GM
2021-11-26 20:27:44 UTC
[...]
The mind boggles...!!!

<chuckle>
2021-11-26 20:57:49 UTC
[...]
And Carol makes three...some.
Gawd, we could make a video! Two nuts fucking. In da Loo!
Jeßus
I see no way it wouldn't be extremely entertaining.
GM
2021-11-27 03:57:52 UTC
[...]
You could add Sybil Fawlty and Jill into the mix, lol...
2021-11-27 00:43:24 UTC
On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 2:56:08 PM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
He already microdoses the Seroquel.
--Bryan
I use the lowest effective dose of Seroquel for me! I was biting my 50mg Seroquels in half! So my psychiatrist prescribed me 25mg Seroquels and I said JUST RIGHT! Thank you!

2021-11-27 03:35:14 UTC
He already microdoses the Seroquel.
--Bryan
I use the lowest effective dose of Seroquel for me! I was biting my 50mg Seroquels in half! So my psychiatrist prescribed me 25mg Seroquels and I said JUST RIGHT! Thank you!
I don't think I would enjoy taking seroquel, given the side effects.
So I don't blame you for taking a low dose.
Bruce
Phew, he doesn't blame you, John. Lucky you!
Mike Duffy
2021-11-27 19:48:14 UTC
I don't think I would enjoy taking seroquel, given the side effects.
The last time I took 25 mg seroquel was as a sleeping pill during a
hospital visit; it worked quite well. I did not have bad side effects.

In fact I ended up with a bottle of 30 pills due to a computer error or
perhaps handwriting added to the wrong part of a computer printout before
it was faxed to my pharmacy. I checked with my doctor before I took any
because the 'new medication fact sheet' automatically printed at the
pharmacy sort of freaked me out.

My doctor says I should take the bottle back to the pharmacy so they can
dispose of it, but I figure maybe it might come in handy. If I ever need
a sleeping pill, I would probably break one in half considering how
effective a single 25 mg pill was for me.

There does seem to be a lot of bad press on the Internet about Seroquel,
but that's people taking more than one pill at a time.
Jeßus
2021-11-27 20:13:05 UTC
On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 19:48:14 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Jeßus
[...]
I've tried sleeping pills a few times in my life and without exception
just hate the effects. Even after they have worn off I just don't feel
right. I smoke weed in the evening and that still works well for me.
I've always been a light sleeper.
cshenk
2021-11-28 01:21:46 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Jeßus
[...]
Get a pill splitter. They work well.

When my back goes out, I use Tramadol and I half dose it with a split
pill every 3 hours instead of 1 every 6. Works better.
Dave Smith
2021-11-28 02:23:13 UTC
Post by cshenk
Post by Mike Duffy
There does seem to be a lot of bad press on the Internet about
Seroquel, but that's people taking more than one pill at a time.
Get a pill splitter. They work well.
When my back goes out, I use Tramadol and I half dose it with a split
pill every 3 hours instead of 1 every 6. Works better.
The dose for one of my medications is half a pill. I get a three month
supply at a time so I have to sit down and split 45 pills. A pill
splitter makes it a lot easier.
Ophelia
2021-11-28 10:30:54 UTC
Post by cshenk
Get a pill splitter. They work well.
When my back goes out, I use Tramadol and I half dose it with a split
pill every 3 hours instead of 1 every 6. Works better.
==

I don't know what a pill splitter is:) Oh btw Tramadol is my daily pain
killer too.
John Kuthe
2021-11-28 13:32:04 UTC
Get a pill splitter. They work well.
When my back goes out, I use Tramadol and I half dose it with a split
pill every 3 hours instead of 1 every 6. Works better.
==
I don't know what a pill splitter is:) Oh btw Tramadol is my daily pain
killer too.
I use an ibuprofen, and water, And Coffee, and cannabis! Then FOOD!

JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...
Bruce
2021-11-28 17:57:24 UTC
Get a pill splitter. They work well.
When my back goes out, I use Tramadol and I half dose it with a split
pill every 3 hours instead of 1 every 6. Works better.
==
I don't know what a pill splitter is:) Oh btw Tramadol is my daily pain
killer too.
I use an ibuprofen, and water, And Coffee, and cannabis! Then FOOD!
I haven't been following your recent adventures - and half the time it
was my frogger saying offensive things to you - but do you smoke real
cannabis or do you take medicinal no-high cannabis?
Cindy Hamilton
2021-11-28 15:30:07 UTC
Get a pill splitter. They work well.
When my back goes out, I use Tramadol and I half dose it with a split
pill every 3 hours instead of 1 every 6. Works better.
==
I don't know what a pill splitter is:) Oh btw Tramadol is my daily pain
killer too.
It's popular to have the doctor write a prescription for pills at double
the required strength. The price is identical (or nearly so). Then
the user splits the pill in half. A device has been developed to make
this operation more convenient:

Oh, look. You can buy them in the U.K.:
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/Splitter-Storage-Compartment-Quarter-Tablets/dp/B08DJ8SSRD>

Cindy Hamilton
Transition Zone
In some countries, doctors can even prescribe heroin.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-28 16:34:34 UTC
Post by Transition Zone
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Get a pill splitter. They work well.
When my back goes out, I use Tramadol and I half dose it with a split
pill every 3 hours instead of 1 every 6. Works better.
==
I don't know what a pill splitter is:) Oh btw Tramadol is my daily pain
killer too.
It's popular to have the doctor write a prescription for pills at double
the required strength. The price is identical (or nearly so). Then
the user splits the pill in half. A device has been developed to make
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/Splitter-Storage-Compartment-Quarter-Tablets/dp/B08DJ8SSRD>
In some countries, doctors can even prescribe heroin.
I wish they'd do that here, and put the Fentanyl dealers out
of business.

2021-11-28 20:10:52 UTC
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 08:34:34 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bryan Simmons
by Bryqctions">