I did exactly what I wanted to do today! :-)
2021-11-28 20:55:06 UTC
On a beautiful cold November Day! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Thomas
2021-11-28 21:18:51 UTC
On a beautiful cold November Day! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
What about the 23hours and 45 minutes?
Pretend I am asking tomorrow. I cannot ask then because I will be at my job for 9 or 10 hours.
John Kuthe
2021-11-28 22:30:18 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by John Kuthe
On a beautiful cold November Day! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
What about the 23hours and 45 minutes?
Pretend I am asking tomorrow. I cannot ask then because I will be at my job for 9 or 10 hours.
Is that what you'd like to do or?

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Thomas
2021-11-29 01:04:38 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by John Kuthe
On a beautiful cold November Day! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
What about the 23hours and 45 minutes?
Pretend I am asking tomorrow. I cannot ask then because I will be at my job for 9 or 10 hours.
Is that what you'd like to do or?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
It is what I like to do. Being a cooking group, I just bought a set of All Clad cookware from Amazon cyber sale. My job allows me to buy good stuff that keeps me happy. Bought it ten minutes ago.
I also did what you did with my wife, no injection nor street found panties needed.
Jeßus
2021-11-28 21:48:43 UTC
On a beautiful cold November Day! :-)
Yes, you see? And all thanks to surveillance capitalism!
Bruce
2021-11-28 22:15:23 UTC
On a beautiful cold November Day! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
By trashing Trumps successful 'America First' policies and doing 180 opposite, the Biden Regime
has created an evolving and accelerating mess of Biblical proportions. And yet, they don't seem to
care. The fact is, the Left just doesn't seem to give a hoot about the damage their policies create.
They never do . They are, in fact, stepping on the gas; so we ain't seen nothing yet. Worst of all, it
didn't have to be this way. Tragic for the nation.
Jeßus
2021-11-29 03:27:04 UTC
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 14:15:23 -0800 (PST), Bruce
On a beautiful cold November Day! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
By trashing Trumps successful 'America First' policies and doing 180 opposite, the Biden Regime
has created an evolving and accelerating mess of Biblical proportions. And yet, they don't seem to
care. The fact is, the Left just doesn't seem to give a hoot about the damage their policies create.
The whole point is to damage and weaken the U.S.
Post by Bruce
They never do . They are, in fact, stepping on the gas; so we ain't seen nothing yet.
Correct. I suspect they view it as a race against time, they have a
set agenda and want it in place before they're removed next
election(s).
Dave Smith
2021-11-29 13:53:55 UTC
Post by Bruce
They never do . They are, in fact, stepping on the gas; so we ain't seen nothing yet.
Correct. I suspect they view it as a race against time, they have a
set agenda and want it in place before they're removed next
election(s).
Biden is not exactly tearing down Trump's America First program. He has
recently announced rebates to encourage the sales of electric cars, but
only those made in the US.
Jeßus
2021-11-29 19:10:21 UTC
On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:53:55 -0500, Dave Smith
Post by Bruce
They never do . They are, in fact, stepping on the gas; so we ain't seen nothing yet.
Correct. I suspect they view it as a race against time, they have a
set agenda and want it in place before they're removed next
election(s).
Biden is not exactly tearing down Trump's America First program. He has
recently announced rebates to encourage the sales of electric cars, but
only those made in the US.
A few key issues off the top of my head:

Printing 40% of all US dollars in existence in less than a year
Afghanistan
The decline of the US military
Sending production of fuel to overseas sources (which achieves what?)
Weakened presence on the world stage

I think there are more important things for the US than electric cars
right now.
GM
2021-11-29 19:33:12 UTC
Post by Bruce
They never do . They are, in fact, stepping on the gas; so we ain't seen nothing yet.
Correct. I suspect they view it as a race against time, they have a
set agenda and want it in place before they're removed next
election(s).
Biden is not exactly tearing down Trump's America First program. He has
recently announced rebates to encourage the sales of electric cars, but
only those made in the US.
Printing 40% of all US dollars in existence in less than a year
Afghanistan
The decline of the US military
Sending production of fuel to overseas sources (which achieves what?)
Weakened presence on the world stage
I think there are more important things for the US than electric cars
right now.
Exactly...

I'll add to your above points:

Large increases in violent crimes, a direct result of leftist "soft on crime" policies...

The continued Covid "crisis", which is now primarily a "manufactured" crisis, again leftist
dems are the cause of this...

Racist and fascist "Critical Race Theory", now a fixture in US education, government, and business

The lying mainstream media, which cooks up fabulations and tall tales about Trump's
so - called "Russian collusion", the Kyle Rittenhouse situation, Covid, much more...

Many large cities, especially on the West Coast, held in thrall by a "homeless - industrial complex" that
encourages disruptive homeless people to basically "run riot", with no consequences. Central San Fransicko,
Seattle, Portland, LA, Chicago now resemble poor Third World cities. Congratulations, progressives!

The vast sums being approved for Biden's "Build Back Worse" programs, these trillions spent will further
cripple the economy...

There's a few dozen more, but I'll stop for now...

;-)