Cooking video by aspiring immigrants ?
Add Reply
Geoff Rove
2021-11-23 00:39:00 UTC
Now that International flights have resumed into America should striving
Immigrants up their presentation by posting a cooking video with their tinder profiles to show domestic skills ?
And now vee fry the cabbage cakes...
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-23 00:50:45 UTC
Post by Geoff Rove
Now that International flights have resumed into America should striving
Immigrants up their presentation by posting a cooking video with their tinder profiles to show domestic skills ?
And now vee fry the cabbage cakes...
There are plenty of cooking videos on YouTube but these 'immigrants' are still in
their own country cooking. None have shown any interest in coming to the USA.

Today I watched a couple in Dagestan do lamb shanks. Within the last week I've
watched a guy in the Caucus region cook an ostrich, a side of bear, and today they
cooked a Bactrian camel. The consensus was the camel was better than the ostrich.
Bruce
You should move to a zoo. Great dinner options!
Geoff Rove
2021-11-23 01:13:48 UTC
Post by Geoff Rove
Now that International flights have resumed into America should striving
Immigrants up their presentation by posting a cooking video with their tinder profiles to show domestic skills ?
And now vee fry the cabbage cakes...
There are plenty of cooking videos on YouTube but these 'immigrants' are still in
their own country cooking. None have shown any interest in coming to the USA.
Today I watched a couple in Dagestan do lamb shanks. Within the last week I've
watched a guy in the Caucus region cook an ostrich, a side of bear, and today they
cooked a Bactrian camel. The consensus was the camel was better than the ostrich.
You should move to a zoo. Great dinner options!
TV showed that Australia has a surplus of male camels because the females are kept for their milk. New menu item for
Checkers!
Bruce
2021-11-23 01:20:08 UTC
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 17:13:48 -0800 (PST), Geoff Rove
Post by Geoff Rove
Post by Geoff Rove
Now that International flights have resumed into America should striving
Immigrants up their presentation by posting a cooking video with their tinder profiles to show domestic skills ?
And now vee fry the cabbage cakes...
There are plenty of cooking videos on YouTube but these 'immigrants' are still in
their own country cooking. None have shown any interest in coming to the USA.
Today I watched a couple in Dagestan do lamb shanks. Within the last week I've
watched a guy in the Caucus region cook an ostrich, a side of bear, and today they
cooked a Bactrian camel. The consensus was the camel was better than the ostrich.
You should move to a zoo. Great dinner options!
TV showed that Australia has a surplus of male camels because the females are kept for their milk. New menu item for
Checkers!
They could be fun to use as transport in the countryside. I bet they
automatically dodge potholes.
Geoff Rove
Only in the warm months. A heated barn is needed until May or its off to Checkers.
Bruce
2021-11-23 01:50:04 UTC
Post by Geoff Rove
TV showed that Australia has a surplus of male camels because the females are kept for their milk. New menu item for
Checkers!
They could be fun to use as transport in the countryside. I bet they
automatically dodge potholes.
Only in the warm months. A heated barn is needed until May or its off to Checkers.
(Checkers?) I don't know how warm camels have to be, but there are
large parts of Australia where it's never cold.
Michael Trew
2021-11-23 05:06:43 UTC
Post by Geoff Rove
TV showed that Australia has a surplus of male camels because the females are kept for their milk. New menu item for
Checkers!
They could be fun to use as transport in the countryside. I bet they
automatically dodge potholes.
Only in the warm months. A heated barn is needed until May or its off to Checkers.
(Checkers?) I don't know how warm camels have to be, but there are
large parts of Australia where it's never cold.
Since that was a genuine confusion, I'll aid... Checker's is a fast food
joint in the US. Their seasoned curly french fries are quite good.
Otherwise, run-of-the-mill junk McDonald's-style fast food.
Bruce
2021-11-23 05:26:57 UTC
On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 00:06:43 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Geoff Rove
Only in the warm months. A heated barn is needed until May or its off to Checkers.
(Checkers?) I don't know how warm camels have to be, but there are
large parts of Australia where it's never cold.
Since that was a genuine confusion, I'll aid... Checker's is a fast food
joint in the US.
I should have guessed.
Thanks.
Michael Trew
2021-11-23 05:38:22 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Their seasoned curly french fries are quite good.
Otherwise, run-of-the-mill junk McDonald's-style fast food.
Thanks.
To be fair, I only learned of them from traveling. I did once see a bag
of frozen Checkers fries in the freezer section of the grocery store...
I assumed it was a company that made frozen fries.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-23 03:20:48 UTC
Post by Geoff Rove
Now that International flights have resumed into America should striving
Immigrants up their presentation by posting a cooking video with their tinder profiles to show domestic skills ?
And now vee fry the cabbage cakes...
There are plenty of cooking videos on YouTube but these 'immigrants' are still in
their own country cooking. None have shown any interest in coming to the USA.
Today I watched a couple in Dagestan do lamb shanks. Within the last week I've
watched a guy in the Caucus region cook an ostrich, a side of bear, and today they
cooked a Bactrian camel. The consensus was the camel was better than the ostrich.
You should move to a zoo. Great dinner options!
Master, have you sniffed many animal's asses?

Other than kangaroos and wallabys I mean?
i***@webtv.net
Naw, I'll just watch YouTube videos.
bruce bowser
Hoe is de huur in vergelijking met je huidige buurt? En hoe duur zijn de menu-items?
Bruce
She could move in with the mandrillls. No rent required.
Geoff Rove
2021-12-02 01:03:52 UTC
Place your holiday tinder offers soon before omicorn shuts international flights. Loud high heels indicate a disdain for house chores. Videos of leaf racking and usage of paint rollers a big plus.
bruce bowser
2021-12-02 19:36:08 UTC

Geoff Rove
2021-12-02 22:55:51 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
http://youtu.be/Lnisk4ACJPg
Potstickers reaching explosive internal pressure.