I've been rebuilding my Bookmarks!
2021-11-27 02:37:55 UTC
For my Sunday off! :-)

I accidentally deleted them again! NO "delete" confirmation, POP they just disappeared upon accidentally selecting "delete"! FUCKING PROGRAMMER! :-(

John Kuthe.RN, BSN...
GM
2021-11-27 02:56:54 UTC
For my Sunday off! :-)
I accidentally deleted them again! NO "delete" confirmation, POP they just disappeared upon accidentally selecting "delete"! FUCKING PROGRAMMER! :-(
John Kuthe.RN, BSN...
Oh John, poor John, Mama's hung you in the closet and we're not feelin' so sad...
2021-11-27 03:28:09 UTC
For my Sunday off! :-)
I accidentally deleted them again! NO "delete" confirmation, POP they just disappeared upon accidentally selecting "delete"! FUCKING PROGRAMMER! :-(
John Kuthe.RN, BSN...
Once you get those ever so important bookmarks back why don't you make
a copy of them and send them to yourself in an e-mail?? Then if you screw
up again and delete them then you have a copy.
Jeßus
2021-11-27 03:53:46 UTC
You can regularly backup your bookmarks.
John Kuthe
2021-11-27 13:23:12 UTC
For my Sunday off! :-)
I accidentally deleted them again! NO "delete" confirmation, POP they just disappeared upon accidentally selecting "delete"! FUCKING PROGRAMMER! :-(
You can regularly backup your bookmarks.
On my MacBook Pro? HOW?

2021-11-27 18:59:06 UTC
For my Sunday off! :-)
I accidentally deleted them again! NO "delete" confirmation, POP they just disappeared upon accidentally selecting "delete"! FUCKING PROGRAMMER! :-(
You can regularly backup your bookmarks.
On my MacBook Pro? HOW?
OK, Mr 'computer engineer'. Maybe you could try Google for an answer,
since you love them so much?

A MacBook Pro make no difference, it's what web browser you're using,
I assume you use Safari?

Export a bookmarks file

In the Safari app on your Mac, choose File > Export > Bookmarks.

The exported file is called “Safari Bookmarks.html”.

To use the exported bookmarks in another browser, import the file
named “Safari Bookmarks.html”.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-27 19:41:44 UTC
For my Sunday off! :-)
I accidentally deleted them again! NO "delete" confirmation, POP they just disappeared upon accidentally selecting "delete"! FUCKING PROGRAMMER! :-(
You can regularly backup your bookmarks.
On my MacBook Pro? HOW?
OK, Mr 'computer engineer'. Maybe you could try Google for an answer,
since you love them so much?
A MacBook Pro make no difference, it's what web browser you're using,
I assume you use Safari?
Export a bookmarks file
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose File > Export > Bookmarks.
The exported file is called “Safari Bookmarks.html”.
To use the exported bookmarks in another browser, import the file
named “Safari Bookmarks.html”.
I guess I just wasted my time looking this up, but anyway...
I wonder if John Kuthe has this one, where one of his favorites is
kept in a dog cage.
https://frprn.com/videos/5396/
It was pretty easy to find, but our resident computer scientist has
a hard time using computers. Of course, most of you would be
too squeamish to watch it. Most guys who are into abuse porn
have the sense not to publicize it, but manic John is a fuckup.

Carol should have to watch it repeatedly, like Alex in *A
Clockwork Orange*.

2021-11-27 20:09:09 UTC
On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 11:41:44 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
[...]
Give it a rest, Bryan. I doubt there is anyone here interested in this
campaign of yours.
Jeßus
2021-11-27 20:20:29 UTC
Give it a rest, Bryan. I doubt there is anyone here interested in this
campaign of yours.
Bryan thinks it's cruel to spread his HATE for me! I think it's funny, as NO ONE reads this crap!
DID YOU READ MY REPLY TO YOU ABOUT YOUR BOOKMARKS????????

LOL... wow...
GM
2021-11-27 23:34:02 UTC
Give it a rest, Bryan. I doubt there is anyone here interested in this
campaign of yours.
Bryan thinks it's cruel to spread his HATE for me! I think it's funny, as NO ONE reads this crap!
DID YOU READ MY REPLY TO YOU ABOUT YOUR BOOKMARKS????????
LOL... wow...
To quote Ophelia: "lol"

:-D
2021-11-27 23:28:17 UTC
[...]
Did *you* look at the video? There is a huge overlap between
extreme anal and extreme dehumanization of women. Watch
Gina Gerson cower in fear in her dog cage, while two hooded
men menace her.

The salient part isn't after they yank her out of the cage and
physically abuse her.
https://frprn.com/videos/5396/

Sick motherfucker Kuthe.

2021-11-27 23:31:45 UTC
On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 5:28:20 PM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
Did *you* look at the video? There is a huge overlap between
extreme anal and extreme dehumanization of women. Watch
Gina Gerson cower in fear in her dog cage, while two hooded
men menace her.
The salient part isn't after they yank her out of the cage and
physically abuse her.
https://frprn.com/videos/5396/
Sick motherfucker Kuthe.
--Bryan
Yes, excessive IMHO too, but it's Gina Gershon, and she is a very beautiful and successful porn actress. One of my faves! And she's glabrous too! :-)

2021-11-27 23:41:52 UTC
Did *you* look at the video? There is a huge overlap between
extreme anal and extreme dehumanization of women. Watch
Gina Gerson cower in fear in her dog cage, while two hooded
men menace her.
The salient part isn't after they yank her out of the cage and
physically abuse her.
https://frprn.com/videos/5396/
Sick motherfucker Kuthe.
--Bryan
Yes, excessive IMHO too, but it's Gina Gershon, and she is a very beautiful and successful porn actress. One of my faves! And she's glabrous too! :-)
Gina Gershon's a porn actress? I don't think so.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Gershon>
John Kuthe
2021-11-28 00:03:09 UTC
Did *you* look at the video? There is a huge overlap between
extreme anal and extreme dehumanization of women. Watch
Gina Gerson cower in fear in her dog cage, while two hooded
men menace her.
The salient part isn't after they yank her out of the cage and
physically abuse her.
https://frprn.com/videos/5396/
Sick motherfucker Kuthe.
--Bryan
Yes, excessive IMHO too, but it's Gina Gershon, and she is a very beautiful and successful porn actress. One of my faves! And she's glabrous too! :-)
Gina Gershon's a porn actress? I don't think so.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Gershon>
I know, two different actresses.

But that's what Pornhub turns up!

2021-11-28 00:11:32 UTC
On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 15:28:17 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
[...]
No.
Post by Bryan Simmons
There is a huge overlap between
extreme anal and extreme dehumanization of women. Watch
Gina Gerson cower in fear in her dog cage, while two hooded
men menace her.
LOL. So I skimmed through it. All I see is another porn movie, with
paid actors.
Post by Bryan Simmons
The salient part isn't after they yank her out of the cage and
physically abuse her.
https://frprn.com/videos/5396/
and yet you've posted about wanting to kill republicans (or words to
that effect). No, I'm not going to look for the post.
Post by Bryan Simmons
Sick motherfucker Kuthe.
In case you haven't noticed, none of us care about this shit. Only you
do. You're really quite disturbed, whether you realise it or not.
Michael Trew