Ate up all my Green Beans for my VSTD Meal this evening
2021-11-28 23:25:38 UTC
Lots of butter on the cooked beans, over Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans! :-)

Now, what for dessert?

2021-11-29 03:19:24 UTC
Lots of butter on the cooked beans, over Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans! :-)
Now, what for dessert?
...mmm... maybe a 'premade fruit dessert'? I think you'd enjoy food in
an institution of any type.
Sqwertz
2021-11-29 11:05:28 UTC
Lots of butter on the cooked beans, over Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans! :-)
Now, what for dessert?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
The only one you're fooling with that "vegetarian" schtick of butter
is yourself.

When you lie to others at least YOU know you're lying. But lying to
yourself is just more proof of your progressive and untreated
cognitive dissonance.

2021-11-29 13:59:05 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Lots of butter on the cooked beans, over Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans! :-)
Now, what for dessert?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
The only one you're fooling with that "vegetarian" schtick of butter
is yourself.
I'm afraid your meaning is lost on me. Are you asserting that butter
is not suitable for vegetarians to eat?

2021-11-29 14:32:02 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Lots of butter on the cooked beans, over Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans! :-)
Now, what for dessert?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
The only one you're fooling with that "vegetarian" schtick of butter
is yourself.
I'm afraid your meaning is lost on me. Are you asserting that butter
is not suitable for vegetarians to eat?
It is certainly suitable, except that some vegetarians do not consume
dairy products.
Bruce
2021-11-29 18:51:15 UTC
On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 09:32:02 -0500, Dave Smith
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Lots of butter on the cooked beans, over Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans! :-)
Now, what for dessert?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
The only one you're fooling with that "vegetarian" schtick of butter
is yourself.
I'm afraid your meaning is lost on me. Are you asserting that butter
is not suitable for vegetarians to eat?
It is certainly suitable, except that some vegetarians do not consume
dairy products.
Someone can be a vegetarian and also not eat bananas. But that doesn't
mean vegetarians don't eat bananas.
Dave Smith
2021-12-04 20:56:52 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Lots of butter on the cooked beans, over Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans! :-)
Now, what for dessert?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
The only one you're fooling with that "vegetarian" schtick of
butter is yourself.
I'm afraid your meaning is lost on me. Are you asserting that
butter is not suitable for vegetarians to eat?
It is certainly suitable, except that some vegetarians do not consume
dairy products.
He never claimed to be Vegan.
I never claimed that he claimed to be a vegan. You don't have to be
vegan to cut out animal byproducts. There is the term lacto-vegetarians
for those who do not eat meat but who do consume animal by products.
Bruce
2021-12-05 17:47:54 UTC
On Sat, 4 Dec 2021 15:56:52 -0500, Dave Smith
It is certainly suitable, except that some vegetarians do not consume
dairy products.
He never claimed to be Vegan.
I never claimed that he claimed to be a vegan. You don't have to be
vegan to cut out animal byproducts. There is the term lacto-vegetarians
for those who do not eat meat but who do consume animal by products.
Someone who doesn't eat meat or fish, but does eat dairy and eggs is
simply a vegetarian.
cshenk
2021-12-06 04:32:50 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
He never claimed to be Vegan.
I never claimed that he claimed to be a vegan. You don't have to be
vegan to cut out animal byproducts. There is the term
lacto-vegetarians for those who do not eat meat but who do consume
animal by products.
Someone who doesn't eat meat or fish, but does eat dairy and eggs is
simply a vegetarian.
Normal term or it, yes. Some omit eggs. Few omit all milk and other
dairy derived products though some may use mostly vegetable based
'margarine' products.

Heck, if it wasn't plain, I had 3 vegetarians and 3 'no pork' folks for
Thanksgiving here. The fish dish was the star I think! A simple
butter baked cod fillet with light seasoning.

I had 7 vegetarian sides (even used my own vegetable broth for the
stuffing) plus bread baked as folks arrived.

Hank Rogers
2021-12-04 22:34:26 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Lots of butter on the cooked beans, over Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans! :-)
Now, what for dessert?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
The only one you're fooling with that "vegetarian" schtick of
butter is yourself.
I'm afraid your meaning is lost on me. Are you asserting that
butter is not suitable for vegetarians to eat?
It is certainly suitable, except that some vegetarians do not consume
dairy products.
He never claimed to be Vegan.
Exactly. He only claims glabrous nads.

You can examine them and let us know.
Bruce
2021-11-29 18:49:57 UTC
On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 05:59:05 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Lots of butter on the cooked beans, over Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans! :-)
Now, what for dessert?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
The only one you're fooling with that "vegetarian" schtick of butter
is yourself.
I'm afraid your meaning is lost on me. Are you asserting that butter
is not suitable for vegetarians to eat?
I've noticed before that Sqwertz is one of those people who don't
understand the difference between vegetarian and vegan.
Sqwertz
2021-11-30 04:39:29 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Lots of butter on the cooked beans, over Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans! :-)
Now, what for dessert?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
The only one you're fooling with that "vegetarian" schtick of butter
is yourself.
I'm afraid your meaning is lost on me. Are you asserting that butter
is not suitable for vegetarians to eat?
Do I detect a detect a nose in the aire for John? Nah.

John is an "Ethical Vegetarian" (Mother Gaia guides him).
Exploiting animals for their wares and by-products is NOT ON THAT
list of John's self-defined veganism.

After 7,500 posts and replies between you two, "Bruce" has MADE you
into what you are today - a snippity cunt. Good luck with your new
persona, you tool. And Congrats, Bruce - You turned one finally!

But I Win for calling it all along for the last 4 years of Her
trolling YOU so consistently.

And that makes 3 losers. Yay!

2021-11-30 05:06:13 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Sqwertz
The only one you're fooling with that "vegetarian" schtick of butter
is yourself.
I'm afraid your meaning is lost on me. Are you asserting that butter
is not suitable for vegetarians to eat?
Do I detect a detect a nose in the aire for John? Nah.
John is an "Ethical Vegetarian" (Mother Gaia guides him).
Exploiting animals for their wares and by-products is NOT ON THAT
list of John's self-defined veganism.
After 7,500 posts and replies between you two, "Bruce" has MADE you
into what you are today - a snippity cunt. Good luck with your new
persona, you tool. And Congrats, Bruce - You turned one finally!
Where do you get the idea that I have any influence on what Cindy
posts? That's ludicrous. Besides, why are you always such an expert on
what I say here if you have me killfiled?
Oh and just admit that you don't or didn't know the difference between
vegetarian and vegan, because that's all this was about. Can happen to
the best of us.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-11-30 09:43:34 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Lots of butter on the cooked beans, over Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans! :-)
Now, what for dessert?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
The only one you're fooling with that "vegetarian" schtick of butter
is yourself.
I'm afraid your meaning is lost on me. Are you asserting that butter
is not suitable for vegetarians to eat?
Do I detect a detect a nose in the aire for John? Nah.
No. I'm just trying to figure out what the heck you meant.