Recent Mention of MALL Food Courts
2021-11-28 19:45:39 UTC
Hey, 'tis the Season. (Not really)

This is what I think of (sans the singing and never that busy) when I
hear the words Mall Food Court. Look at all the tables & chairs,
different types of fast food available via the signs in the background.
Not common in my world in decades and never on that large a seating scale.

Looks like a massive cattle feed lot.
Sqwertz
2021-11-28 21:19:37 UTC
Hey, 'tis the Season. (Not really)
http://youtu.be/SXh7JR9oKVE
This is what I think of (sans the singing and never that busy) when I
hear the words Mall Food Court. Look at all the tables & chairs,
different types of fast food available via the signs in the background.
Not common in my world in decades and never on that large a seating scale.
It's crowded because almost 3/4's of them are the choir - standing
on chairs, not buying any food, and taking up valuable space where
disabled and elderly people should be seated.... Somebody should
have called security and had them beat down and arrested!

2021-11-29 01:26:40 UTC
Hey, 'tis the Season. (Not really)
http://youtu.be/SXh7JR9oKVE
This is what I think of (sans the singing and never that busy) when I
hear the words Mall Food Court. Look at all the tables & chairs,
different types of fast food available via the signs in the background.
Not common in my world in decades and never on that large a seating scale.
Jill
Interesting. I can't say that I've ever seen a mall food court that
large, or that packed. Then again, I don't like groups of people, so I
go out of my way to avoid those settings, busy shopping season, etc. I
worked retail this Black Friday, and believe it or not, even a small
town antique store got crazy... line wrapped around the counter and out
into the next room. What a mess!
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-29 01:54:16 UTC
Come to Nashville.
Michael Trew
2021-11-29 03:13:03 UTC
Interesting. I can't say that I've ever seen a mall food court that
large, or that packed.
Come to Nashville.
Oh no, keep the crowds, please. I've driven through plenty of times.
The last time that I flew, work flew me there for a couple of weeks. If
I stopped everywhere that I wanted to stop on trips, I'd spend the whole
trip just getting there... lol.
Dave Smith
2021-11-29 02:17:31 UTC
Hey, 'tis the Season. (Not really)
http://youtu.be/SXh7JR9oKVE
This is what I think of (sans the singing and never that busy) when I
hear the words Mall Food Court. Look at all the tables & chairs,
different types of fast food available via the signs in the
background. Not common in my world in decades and never on that large
a seating scale.
That flash mob happened at a local mall. My bank is in that mall and the
Bulk Barn where I get my herbs and spices is just around the corner
from that food court.
US Janet
2021-11-29 04:26:23 UTC
Hey, 'tis the Season. (Not really)
http://youtu.be/SXh7JR9oKVE
This is what I think of (sans the singing and never that busy) when I
hear the words Mall Food Court. Look at all the tables & chairs,
different types of fast food available via the signs in the background.
Not common in my world in decades and never on that large a seating scale.
Jill
How really nice and fun. No mean people got up and shouted at them,
no guns were fired.
Janet US