The Season is a-Changing in Da Lou!
2021-10-11 12:41:52 UTC
And I was out getting Rained on a little!

2021-10-11 15:14:59 UTC
And I was out getting Rained on a little!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Mother Gaia pissed on you.
John Kuthe
2021-10-11 16:11:23 UTC
And I was out getting Rained on a little!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Mother Gaia pissed on you.
Mother Gaia rained upon us all! Life giving RAIN!

Without rain, we'd all be dead!

2021-10-11 17:37:34 UTC
Mother Gaia rained upon us all! Life giving RAIN!
Without rain, we'd all be dead!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. (And I don't mean that in a complimentary
way, either.)
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-11 19:22:36 UTC
Mother Gaia rained upon us all! Life giving RAIN!
Without rain, we'd all be dead!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. (And I don't mean that in a complimentary
way, either.)
I hope he drowns in a filthy river.

2021-10-11 19:28:04 UTC
I hope he drowns in a filthy river.
--Bryan
Kuthe Kreek when it's raging?
John Kuthe
2021-10-11 22:27:31 UTC
I hope he drowns in a filthy river.
--Bryan
Kuthe Kreek when it's raging?
Kuthe Creek never rages! My Lawn Soaking Pad is very efficient.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-11 23:42:44 UTC
I hope he drowns in a filthy river.
--Bryan
Kuthe Kreek when it's raging?
Kuthe Creek never rages! My Lawn Soaking Pad is very efficient.
Is it a KOTEX brand "soaking pad", John?

IMWTK!
John Kuthe
2021-10-11 23:47:36 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
I hope he drowns in a filthy river.
--Bryan
Kuthe Kreek when it's raging?
Kuthe Creek never rages! My Lawn Soaking Pad is very efficient.
Is it a KOTEX brand "soaking pad", John?
IMWTK!
No dumbshit, a lawn soaking pad for soaking up rain.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
John Kuthe
2021-10-11 22:26:04 UTC
Mother Gaia rained upon us all! Life giving RAIN!
Without rain, we'd all be dead!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. (And I don't mean that in a complimentary
way, either.)
I hope he drowns in a filthy river.
--Bryan
Again Bryan, YOU ARE EVIL! :-(

2021-10-11 22:12:17 UTC
Mother Gaia rained upon us all! Life giving RAIN!
Without rain, we'd all be dead!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. (And I don't mean that in a complimentary
way, either.)
Gee, it's October! Imagine our surprise to find the season is changing.
As if it only changes in Da Lou.

I posted this separately but these things are fun and the neighbors love
seeing the blinking eyeball lights when it gets dark outside:

I have a couple of Halloween cat flags, too. The Cat in the Moon is old:

The Black Cat on Pumpkin flag was recently purchased when the nearest
Dollar General was going out of business:

Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-11 23:09:21 UTC
Mother Gaia rained upon us all! Life giving RAIN!
Without rain, we'd all be dead!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. (And I don't mean that in a complimentary
way, either.)
Gee, it's October! Imagine our surprise to find the season is changing.
As if it only changes in Da Lou.
I posted this separately but these things are fun and the neighbors love
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8C9j3cHb/cat-in-moon.jpg
The Black Cat on Pumpkin flag was recently purchased when the nearest
https://i.postimg.cc/hPZgMwML/black-cat-flag.jpg
You have 4 year old neighbours?
Gary
Bored much?
GM
2021-10-12 11:26:06 UTC
Mother Gaia rained upon us all! Life giving RAIN!
Without rain, we'd all be dead!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. (And I don't mean that in a
complimentary
way, either.)
Gee, it's October! Imagine our surprise to find the season is changing.
As if it only changes in Da Lou.
I posted this separately but these things are fun and the neighbors love
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8C9j3cHb/cat-in-moon.jpg
The Black Cat on Pumpkin flag was recently purchased when the nearest
https://i.postimg.cc/hPZgMwML/black-cat-flag.jpg
Jill
Bored much?
Lol...

Jill needs a kitty...
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-12 17:50:35 UTC
Gee, it's October! Imagine our surprise to find the season is changing.
As if it only changes in Da Lou.
I posted this separately but these things are fun and the neighbors love
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8C9j3cHb/cat-in-moon.jpg
The Black Cat on Pumpkin flag was recently purchased when the nearest
https://i.postimg.cc/hPZgMwML/black-cat-flag.jpg
Jill
Bored much?
Maybe she couldn't think of any more bitching about John. But don't
worry, she'll have recharged by now.
Hank Rogers
Hopefully you'll get a fresh wiff.
jmcquown
2021-10-12 21:13:19 UTC
Mother Gaia rained upon us all! Life giving RAIN!
Without rain, we'd all be dead!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.  (And I don't mean that in a
complimentary
way, either.)
Gee, it's October!  Imagine our surprise to find the season is changing.
 As if it only changes in Da Lou.
I posted this separately but these things are fun and the neighbors love
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8C9j3cHb/cat-in-moon.jpg
The Black Cat on Pumpkin flag was recently purchased when the nearest
https://i.postimg.cc/hPZgMwML/black-cat-flag.jpg
Jill
Bored much?
Actually, no. I love the month of October. :)