Chris from Rottler came to De-Roachify my house!
2021-11-22 20:23:33 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
That's wonderful. Did you give him some toffee and show him your leaf?
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-22 20:31:12 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Did he leave you any recipes on how to cook those roaches?? Free
protein for you right there.
Bruce
2021-11-22 20:41:26 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Did he leave you any recipes on how to cook those roaches?? Free
protein for you right there.
I've heard them described as a delicacy in certain Asian countries:
crunchy on the outside, cottage cheese on the inside.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-22 21:38:41 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Did he leave you any recipes on how to cook those roaches?? Free
protein for you right there.
crunchy on the outside, cottage cheese on the inside.
You'd certainly scarf them up if they crawled out of kuth's ass,
master.
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-22 23:56:13 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Did he leave you any recipes on how to cook those roaches?? Free
protein for you right there.
Would that still be vegetarian though?
Since he can't afford any meat from the grocery store, I'm betting those
self-serving 'I'm a vegetarian' comments would fly out the door if he could
get his hands on some juicy roaches.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-23 00:08:02 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Did he leave you any recipes on how to cook those roaches?? Free
protein for you right there.
Would that still be vegetarian though?
Since he can't afford any meat from the grocery store, I'm betting those
self-serving 'I'm a vegetarian' comments would fly out the door if he could
get his hands on some juicy roaches.
When we do our GoFundMe to fly Ophelia to Bel Nor, if there are $$ left
over we should offer them to John if he'll eat roaches on video.

2021-11-23 00:36:37 UTC
When we do our GoFundMe to fly Ophelia to Bel Nor, if there are $$ left
over we should offer them to John if he'll eat roaches on video.
--Bryan
That will be one video I'll pass right on by!!
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-23 01:41:24 UTC
When we do our GoFundMe to fly Ophelia to Bel Nor, if there are $$ left
over we should offer them to John if he'll eat roaches on video.
--Bryan
That will be one video I'll pass right on by!!
Girls. Well you can earmark *your* donation. ;)

2021-11-23 01:14:39 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Did he leave you any recipes on how to cook those roaches?? Free
protein for you right there.
Would that still be vegetarian though?
Since he can't afford any meat from the grocery store, I'm betting those
self-serving 'I'm a vegetarian' comments would fly out the door if he could
get his hands on some juicy roaches.
Nah, someone would have to present the roaches as a GIFT. Kuth will
eat anything if it is gifted to him, but otherwise, only beans and
rice.
jmcquown
2021-11-22 21:44:30 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
I suppose this means you think he's your new BFF.

2021-11-22 23:09:29 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
I suppose this means you think he's your new BFF.
Chris did a GREAT JOB! John could tell.
2021-11-23 00:10:13 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
I suppose this means you think he's your new BFF.
Chris did a GREAT JOB! John could tell.
Hell yes! The goddamn roaches disappeared *INSTANTLY*

Kuth could discern this immediately. Even the leaf beeped it's horn.

And grandma will call tomorrow.

And april will let him lick her anus and she deposited $$$$ in his
account at the bank of da LOO.
Geoff Rove
2021-11-23 00:12:13 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Decoded... "there's a mole in the spy ring and we're searching for listening devices "
Thomas
2021-11-23 00:39:17 UTC
And did a GREAT JOB!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Even the germans had a hard time at that game.