I sure love my glabrous nads!
2021-10-07 14:14:51 UTC
I have a pot of rice on, and I have a second Cuppa Plus while it cooks!

Coffee is a diuretic, so I'm sure I will pee! :-)

2021-10-07 14:17:30 UTC
I have a pot of rice on, and I have a second Cuppa Plus while it cooks!
Coffee is a diuretic, so I'm sure I will pee! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And I sure had a great ORGASM yesterday! Double shaved too!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Alex
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Bruce 0.76 Beta
2021-10-07 23:15:50 UTC
On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:13:22 -0400, Alex <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip John's TMI drivel>
Do you really HAVE to quote that crap?
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-07 23:21:17 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
<snip John's TMI drivel>
Post by Alex
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Do you really HAVE to quote that crap?
Are *you* disgusted with John Kuthe's posts too? Gee, that only
leaves Carol and Ophelia to defend him.

--Bryan
Bruce 0.76 Beta
2021-10-07 23:44:55 UTC
On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 16:21:17 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
<snip John's TMI drivel>
Post by Alex
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Do you really HAVE to quote that crap?
Are *you* disgusted with John Kuthe's posts too? Gee, that only
leaves Carol and Ophelia to defend him.
I never killfiled him before, but I don't need to read his TMI
messages.
Ophelia
2021-10-08 13:20:37 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 16:21:17 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
<snip John's TMI drivel>
Same here!
jmcquown
2021-10-08 21:22:58 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 16:21:17 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
<snip John's TMI drivel>
Post by Alex
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Do you really HAVE to quote that crap?
Are *you* disgusted with John Kuthe's posts too?  Gee, that only
leaves Carol and Ophelia to defend him.
I never killfiled him before, but I don't need to read his TMI
messages.
Same here!
Perhaps you will finally utilize the instructions I provided.

2021-10-08 23:24:57 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 16:21:17 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
<snip John's TMI drivel>
Post by Alex
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Do you really HAVE to quote that crap?
Are *you* disgusted with John Kuthe's posts too?  Gee, that only
leaves Carol and Ophelia to defend him.
I never killfiled him before, but I don't need to read his TMI
messages.
Same here!
Perhaps you will finally utilize the instructions I provided.
Jill
Good ole pudding head will remain the same.
Ophelia
2021-10-09 07:21:58 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 16:21:17 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
<snip John's TMI drivel>
Post by Alex
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Do you really HAVE to quote that crap?
Are *you* disgusted with John Kuthe's posts too?  Gee, that only
leaves Carol and Ophelia to defend him.
I never killfiled him before, but I don't need to read his TMI
messages.
Same here!
Perhaps you will finally utilize the instructions I provided.
Jill
==

I thanked you for that at the time, unfortunatly as I told you, it
didn't work!
jmcquown
2021-10-09 23:49:54 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 16:21:17 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
<snip John's TMI drivel>
Post by Alex
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Do you really HAVE to quote that crap?
Are *you* disgusted with John Kuthe's posts too?  Gee, that only
leaves Carol and Ophelia to defend him.
I never killfiled him before, but I don't need to read his TMI
messages.
Same here!
Perhaps you will finally utilize the instructions I provided.
Jill
==
 I thanked you for that at the time, unfortunatly as I told you, it
didn't work!
Trust me, all you need to get rid of Mr. Kuthe's and Mr. Simmons'
messages is to highlight one of their posts and click "Message >> Create
Filter From Message". It's not difficult.

2021-10-10 00:28:11 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 16:21:17 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
<snip John's TMI drivel>
Post by Alex
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Do you really HAVE to quote that crap?
Are *you* disgusted with John Kuthe's posts too?  Gee, that
only
leaves Carol and Ophelia to defend him.
I never killfiled him before, but I don't need to read his TMI
messages.
Same here!
Perhaps you will finally utilize the instructions I provided.
Jill
==
 Â I thanked you for that at the time, unfortunatly as I told
you, it didn't work!
Trust me, all you need to get rid of Mr. Kuthe's and Mr. Simmons'
messages is to highlight one of their posts and click "Message >>
Create Filter From Message".  It's not difficult.
Jill
Nah, she can't do that. Only himself can do that. Fool.

What's wrong with you? Sounds like you need Popeye to give you
another deep fucking.
Sqwertz
2021-10-08 02:54:37 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
<snip John's TMI drivel>
Post by Alex
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Do you really HAVE to quote that crap?
She's just pressing buttons any way she can. Don't fall for it.

-sw
Bruce 0.76 Beta
2021-10-08 03:27:45 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
<snip John's TMI drivel>
Bryan's a guy.
Alex
2021-10-07 23:43:31 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.76 Beta
<snip John's TMI drivel>
Sure.  I want to be polite.
Hank Rogers
Is it 100% electric?
John Kuthe
2021-10-08 03:04:37 UTC
Post by Alex
I have a pot of rice on, and I have a second Cuppa Plus while it cooks!
Coffee is a diuretic, so I'm sure I will pee! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And I sure had a great ORGASM yesterday! Double shaved too!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Is it 100% electric?
Of course not! It's a BIG OLE GASBURNER! 20th Century vehicle, going out of style! Grinding itself away in a OIL BATH!

My Nissan Leaf is a 21st century vehicle! 100% electric! And is the NEW style! VERY few moving parts, all sealed bearings. And it never leaves an oil spot!

John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
GM
2021-10-08 03:16:50 UTC
Post by Alex
I have a pot of rice on, and I have a second Cuppa Plus while it cooks!
Coffee is a diuretic, so I'm sure I will pee! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And I sure had a great ORGASM yesterday! Double shaved too!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Is it 100% electric?
Of course not! It's a BIG OLE GASBURNER! 20th Century vehicle, going out of style! Grinding itself away in a OIL BATH!
My Nissan Leaf is a 21st century vehicle! 100% electric! And is the NEW style! VERY few moving parts, all sealed bearings. And it never leaves an oil spot!
But your LEAKY ANUS leaves an "oil spot" on the Leaf's front seat whenever
you drive it - and a BIG ONE, too...!!!

Do you have a child safety seat BTW for your "pet", Liberace the GERBIL...???

🚓🚔 <<<=== WOO WOO...the POLICE car is CHASING JOHN...ANUS "leak" detected...!!!

"DANGER, Will Robinson...!!!"

;-)
2021-10-09 01:51:24 UTC
Post by Alex
[...]
Fictitious material! Inventions! NOT REAL!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Alex
Hell no.  22 MPG.
John Kuthe
2021-10-09 01:53:10 UTC
Post by Alex
I have a pot of rice on, and I have a second Cuppa Plus while it cooks!
Coffee is a diuretic, so I'm sure I will pee! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And I sure had a great ORGASM yesterday! Double shaved too!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Is it 100% electric?
Hell no. 22 MPG.
Stinky, still burns gasoline!

My Leaf burns ZERO gasoline!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Alex
2021-10-09 02:04:39 UTC
Post by Alex
I have a pot of rice on, and I have a second Cuppa Plus while it cooks!
Coffee is a diuretic, so I'm sure I will pee! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
And I sure had a great ORGASM yesterday! Double shaved too!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
Is it 100% electric?
Hell no. 22 MPG.
Stinky, still burns gasoline!
My Leaf burns ZERO gasoline!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
My new SUV burns zero coal!  I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-09 04:30:57 UTC
My Leaf burns ZERO gasoline!
My new SUV burns zero coal! I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
Careful there! Them's fightin' words when you mention gasoline and torque
in one sentence.
Mike Duffy
2021-10-09 04:46:18 UTC
I can [...] out run that POS Leaf with 523
horsepower and even more torque.
Careful there! Them's fightin' words when you
mention gasoline and torque in one sentence.
The last time I saw two guys argue about the size of their torques, they
ended up tying their rear bumpers together and didn't stop bouncing their
rear ends until they both become permanently wobbly.

As a woman, you probably won't understand.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-10-09 09:38:41 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
I can [...] out run that POS Leaf with 523
horsepower and even more torque.
Careful there! Them's fightin' words when you
mention gasoline and torque in one sentence.
The last time I saw two guys argue about the size of their torques, they
ended up tying their rear bumpers together and didn't stop bouncing their
rear ends until they both become permanently wobbly.
As a woman, you probably won't understand.
I'm sure some women understand.

OTOH, I figure they might just as well whip 'em out and compare sizes
directly.

2021-10-09 11:28:43 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
I can [...] out run that POS Leaf with 523
horsepower and even more torque.
Careful there! Them's fightin' words when you
mention gasoline and torque in one sentence.
The last time I saw two guys argue about the size of their torques, they
ended up tying their rear bumpers together and didn't stop bouncing their
rear ends until they both become permanently wobbly.
As a woman, you probably won't understand.
I'm sure some women understand.
OTOH, I figure they might just as well whip 'em out and compare sizes
directly.
You should have seen the look on those two Fords when Danny
whipped out his 6.2 liter Mopar.
2021-10-09 11:23:38 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
I can [...] out run that POS Leaf with 523
horsepower and even more torque.
Careful there! Them's fightin' words when you
mention gasoline and torque in one sentence.
The last time I saw two guys argue about the size of their torques, they
ended up tying their rear bumpers together and didn't stop bouncing their
rear ends until they both become permanently wobbly.
As a woman, you probably won't understand.
First laugh of the day.

--Bryan
Alex
2021-10-10 03:56:38 UTC
My Leaf burns ZERO gasoline!
My new SUV burns zero coal! I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
Careful there! Them's fightin' words when you mention gasoline and torque
in one sentence.
553 lb-ft according to the manufacturer but likely higher.  BMW has a
reputation for under-rating it's specs for some odd reason:

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/g6755/underrated-horsepower/?slide=7
John Kuthe
2021-10-09 15:09:11 UTC
On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 9:04:52 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
My new SUV burns zero coal! I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
I'll bet beat in the first 2000 feet in my Leaf! Nothing has more torque than 100% ELECTRICS!

2021-10-09 18:53:11 UTC
My new SUV burns zero coal! I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
I'll bet beat in the first 2000 feet in my Leaf! Nothing has more torque than 100% ELECTRICS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
That would be true. The old car guys don't seem to be able to understand this simple, basic, fact about electrics. In a few years, gasoline cars will be as desirable as flip phones.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ford-f150-lightning-electric-pickup-truck-impressions-specs-2021-9
GM
2021-10-09 19:00:45 UTC
My new SUV burns zero coal! I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
I'll bet beat in the first 2000 feet in my Leaf! Nothing has more torque than 100% ELECTRICS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
That would be true. The old car guys don't seem to be able to understand this simple, basic, fact about electrics. In a few years, gasoline cars will be as desirable as flip phones.
https://www.businessinsider.com/ford-f150-lightning-electric-pickup-truck-impressions-specs-2021-9
"Business Insider", of course, is a trash site - but then you are lazy and we thus expect
no better "research" from you, Po' Boi...
Alex
2021-10-10 04:12:36 UTC
My new SUV burns zero coal! I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
I'll bet beat in the first 2000 feet in my Leaf! Nothing has more torque than 100% ELECTRICS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
That would be true. The old car guys don't seem to be able to understand this simple, basic, fact about electrics. In a few years, gasoline cars will be as desirable as flip phones.
https://www.businessinsider.com/ford-f150-lightning-electric-pickup-truck-impressions-specs-2021-9
Who can wait that long to charge their car?  If two are in line in front
of you, it would be well over an hour.  It will take more than a few
years to put enough of all of those coal burning charging stations in
place to travel of any real distance.
GM
2021-10-10 04:41:40 UTC
My new SUV burns zero coal! I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
I'll bet beat in the first 2000 feet in my Leaf! Nothing has more torque than 100% ELECTRICS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
That would be true. The old car guys don't seem to be able to understand this simple, basic, fact about electrics. In a few years, gasoline cars will be as desirable as flip phones.
https://www.businessinsider.com/ford-f150-lightning-electric-pickup-truck-impressions-specs-2021-9
Who can wait that long to charge their car? If two are in line in front
of you, it would be well over an hour. It will take more than a few
years to put enough of all of those coal burning charging stations in
place to travel of any real distance.
"Interesting" article, maybe John and dsi1 can put a sail or a solar panel atop their EV's
"when the lights go out...":

http://www.newgeography.com/content/007204-ev-buyers-beware-fires-scarce-charging-and-parking-restrictions

"In the wake of a series of severe EV battery fires, one of the largest vehicle
manufacturers in the world, General Motors has just issued safety
recommendations for Bolt EV’s:

Not to park your Chevy Bolt within 50 feet of other vehicles in case it catches fire.

Highly recommends that Bolt EV owners not to park within 50 feet of anything
you care about.

Recommends parking on the top floor or on an open-air deck and park 50 feet or more
away from another vehicle.

Requests Bolt EV owners to not leave their vehicle charging unattended, even if they
are using a charging station in a parking deck.

General Motors previously told Bolt owners

to only charge the battery to 90 percent,

charge more frequently,

and avoid depleting the battery below about 70 miles of remaining range.

And that they should also park the vehicle outside.

The recent General Motors safety announcement comes after they recalled
all 143,000 of the Bolts for fire risk to replace new battery modules. A major
expense to GM as that EV recall could, as Morningstar analyst David Whiston
told the Detroit Free Press, cost GM some $1.8 billion.

With product liability attorneys staging on the sidelines, will other EV
manufacturers start issuing similar safety recommendations to their
potential EV buyers?

Internationally, electrical grid stability has become a concern, as the supply
chain of generation of continuous uninterruptable electricity from coal,
natural gas, and nuclear plants are being shuttered in favor of intermittent
electricity generation from breezes and sunshine.

The UK has concerns about their electrical grid being able to handle intermittent,
spiked electricity that comes from breezes and sunshine; or if the grid can
handle tens of millions of electric vehicles charging at the same time. Under
current technological, and future scenarios, that type of grid has not even come
close to being invented yet. Britain will also need more electricity to make their
entire transportation sector electrical. A new electrical grid will need to be built..."

Read the rest of this piece at CFACT :

https://www.cfact.org/2021/09/30/ev-buyers-beware-fires-scarce-charging-times-and-parking-restrictions/
Alex
2021-10-10 04:06:08 UTC
My new SUV burns zero coal! I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
I'll bet beat in the first 2000 feet in my Leaf! Nothing has more torque than 100% ELECTRICS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
These are the specs for a 2022 Leaf with functioning batteries:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=nissan+leaf+torque

My new car has twice as much.

How much is that bet?
GM
2021-10-10 04:43:12 UTC
Post by Alex
My new SUV burns zero coal! I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
I'll bet beat in the first 2000 feet in my Leaf! Nothing has more torque than 100% ELECTRICS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=nissan+leaf+torque
My new car has twice as much.
How much is that bet?
"Uh, $10,000.00...???"

<chuckle>
Alex
I'm in!
GM
2021-10-12 00:04:33 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by GM
Post by Alex
My new SUV burns zero coal! I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
I'll bet beat in the first 2000 feet in my Leaf! Nothing has more torque than 100% ELECTRICS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=nissan+leaf+torque
My new car has twice as much.
How much is that bet?
"Uh, $10,000.00...???"
<chuckle>
I'm in!
Plus, Alex, as "lagniappe" John's RED DOOR is part of the bet...!!!

😎
Alex
2021-10-10 04:06:36 UTC
My new SUV burns zero coal! I can also drive over 10X farther than you
without stopping, tow my boat, RV, or utility trailer, and out run that
POS Leaf with 523 horsepower and even more torque.
I'll bet beat in the first 2000 feet in my Leaf! Nothing has more torque than 100% ELECTRICS!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You can't even GET to 2000 feet, John...most of the time you crash into yer HAUS at about FIFTY feet...
LOL LOL
👻
True!
cshenk
2021-10-09 16:33:29 UTC
Post by Alex
Hell no.  22 MPG.
So, what model and type? I'm happy with my Nissan Rogue. Clocking
32mpg here in a combo of city/highway driving.
Alex
2021-10-10 04:18:26 UTC
BMW X5 M50i.
cshenk
Sweet! Out of my price range but very nice!
cshenk
2021-10-10 18:44:04 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by cshenk
Post by Alex
Hell no.  22 MPG.
So, what model and type? I'm happy with my Nissan Rogue. Clocking
32mpg here in a combo of city/highway driving.
BMW X5 M50i.
Good one! I have a lesser car but was in my price zone. I like your's
better!
Alex
2021-10-12 00:03:04 UTC
Post by cshenk
Post by Alex
Post by cshenk
Post by Alex
Hell no.  22 MPG.
So, what model and type? I'm happy with my Nissan Rogue. Clocking
32mpg here in a combo of city/highway driving.
BMW X5 M50i.
Good one! I have a lesser car but was in my price zone. I like your's
better!
Next time you are in S. Florida you can take it for a spin.  It's a lot
of fun!
cshenk
I'll look you up if so and take you to dinner!
Alex

Alex
2021-10-09 02:00:33 UTC
Post by Alex
I picked up my new SUV while you were jerking off.
     ^^^^^^ ^^ ^^ ^^^ ^^^
Yoose must have eaten a can of spinach first.
At about 5500 lbs, that would be correct!
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-07 20:38:02 UTC
I have a pot of rice on, and I have a second Cuppa Plus while it cooks!
Coffee is a diuretic, so I'm sure I will pee! :-)
Everything that has anything to do with your penis is fascinating to
folks here. You should post every time you pee.
2021-10-07 20:49:26 UTC
I have a pot of rice on, and I have a second Cuppa Plus while it cooks!
Coffee is a diuretic, so I'm sure I will pee! :-)
Everything that has anything to do with your penis is fascinating to
folks here. You should post every time you pee.
I just did!

Whenever I hit the sink before making a Vegetarian STD Meal!

It's called Washing Your Hands!