I had a very good ORGASM yesterday! YUM!
2021-11-22 13:29:09 UTC
Squirt, drip, drip, drip...

2021-11-22 21:52:15 UTC
Squirt, drip, drip, drip...
And you carry a snot rag to wipe it off the client.
I know, I know, it they'd just swallow it like they're
supposed to instead of letting it drip out of their
mouths, but you know what kids are like these
days. No respect for their elders.
Ophelia
2021-11-22 22:14:25 UTC
Squirt, drip, drip, drip...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You are a very naughty lad!

You need a good hard THWAP upon your rump :)
jmcquown
2021-11-22 23:55:24 UTC
On 11/22/2021 8:29 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
(snippage)
You wonder why you can't find a job. These posts are purely disgusting.

OB Non-repetitive Food: Southern Squash Casserole. I'll post the
recipe in new thread because I don't want it associated in any way with
your filth.

2021-11-23 00:00:54 UTC
(snippage)
You wonder why you can't find a job. These posts are purely disgusting.
I know. It's great watching him destroy his life.
Thomas
2021-11-23 00:41:45 UTC
This cannot be for real.
Bruce
Ed would say Bryan's a strong-minded man.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-23 01:12:06 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by jmcquown
(snippage)
You wonder why you can't find a job. These posts are purely disgusting.
I know. It's great watching him destroy his life.
This cannot be for real.
Some people have a hard time believing that I hate John, really hate him.
Post by Bruce
Ed would say Bryan's a strong-minded man.
I seriously doubt that. He thinks I'm an asshole.

2021-11-23 01:21:21 UTC
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 17:12:06 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bruce
Ed would say Bryan's a strong-minded man.
I seriously doubt that. He thinks I'm an asshole.
He called the RFC bitches strong-minded women so he has a screw loose.
He might well embrace your attitude too.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-23 02:43:17 UTC
Post by Bruce
Ed would say Bryan's a strong-minded man.
I seriously doubt that. He thinks I'm an asshole.
He called the RFC bitches strong-minded women so he has a screw loose.
He might well embrace your attitude too.
It sure burned your ass, master. Buy yourself a jar of vaseline and
get the fuck out.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-23 02:52:06 UTC
Post by Bruce
Ed would say Bryan's a strong-minded man.
I seriously doubt that. He thinks I'm an asshole.
He called the RFC bitches strong-minded women so he has a screw loose.
He might well embrace your attitude too.
Only in your fucked up mind. At least Bryan knows my honest opinion,
not your fantasy. You just live to denigrate people anyway. Did you
climax?
jmcquown
2021-11-23 03:00:29 UTC
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 17:12:06 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 7:00:57 PM UTC-5,
Post by Bruce
Ed would say Bryan's a strong-minded man.
I seriously doubt that.  He thinks I'm an asshole.
He called the RFC bitches strong-minded women so he has a screw loose.
He might well embrace your attitude too.
Only in your fucked up mind.  At least Bryan knows my honest opinion,
not your fantasy.  You just live to denigrate people anyway.  Did you
climax?
Isn't it funny how Bruce bitches about everyone then claims we're the
ones who have some sort of problem?

2021-11-23 03:20:26 UTC
Post by Bruce
Ed would say Bryan's a strong-minded man.
I seriously doubt that.  He thinks I'm an asshole.
He called the RFC bitches strong-minded women so he has a screw loose.
He might well embrace your attitude too.
Only in your fucked up mind.  At least Bryan knows my honest opinion,
not your fantasy.  You just live to denigrate people anyway.  Did you
climax?
Isn't it funny how Bruce bitches about everyone then claims we're the
ones who have some sort of problem?
Jill
Bryan and I will never be best buddies, but I do respect the fact that
he has a job and is self supporting and seems to have a handle on the
future. Even if his future does not have clay tile roof.
jmcquown
2021-11-23 03:29:36 UTC
Post by Bruce
Ed would say Bryan's a strong-minded man.
I seriously doubt that.  He thinks I'm an asshole.
He called the RFC bitches strong-minded women so he has a screw loose.
He might well embrace your attitude too.
Only in your fucked up mind.  At least Bryan knows my honest opinion,
not your fantasy.  You just live to denigrate people anyway.  Did you
climax?
Isn't it funny how Bruce bitches about everyone then claims we're the
ones who have some sort of problem?
Jill
Bryan and I will never be best buddies, but I do respect the fact that
he has a job and is self supporting and seems to have a handle on the
future.  Even if his future does not have clay tile roof.
He's had a long term job and a long term marriage. The problem is he
keeps letting Kuthe bait him. And Bruce pretends to be a neutral party
when in fact he's right in the thick of things.

2021-11-23 03:42:30 UTC
Post by Bruce
Ed would say Bryan's a strong-minded man.
I seriously doubt that.  He thinks I'm an asshole.
He called the RFC bitches strong-minded women so he has a screw loose.
He might well embrace your attitude too.
Only in your fucked up mind.  At least Bryan knows my honest opinion,
not your fantasy.  You just live to denigrate people anyway.  Did you
climax?
Isn't it funny how Bruce bitches about everyone then claims we're the
ones who have some sort of problem?
Jill
Bryan and I will never be best buddies, but I do respect the fact that
he has a job and is self supporting and seems to have a handle on the
future. Even if his future does not have clay tile roof.
You'd also have loved Ted Bundy. Good credit rating and no problems
with fiscal survival!

Bruce
Save it for John and Bryan, Ed. They like that kind of talk.
Hank Rogers
He'd probably also say you are a weak minded ass sniffer, master.
Ed Pawlowski
No, Bryan is a pig.
jmcquown
2021-11-23 02:53:34 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by jmcquown
(snippage)
You wonder why you can't find a job. These posts are purely disgusting.
I know. It's great watching him destroy his life.
--Bryan
This cannot be for real.
Ed would say Bryan's a strong-minded man.
No, Bryan is a pig.
And Bruce is stupid for pretending he doesn't pay attention.

2021-11-23 01:06:37 UTC
(snippage)
You wonder why you can't find a job. These posts are purely disgusting.
I know. It's great watching him destroy his life.
It is sad, but, yes, he has surely fucked himself.

He couldn't have done better if he had shot himself with his UZI.

But philosophers would say that's what he wanted.