OT: Plugged Into Exterior Electrical Outlet
2021-10-11 21:39:22 UTC
Eyeball lights!

2021-10-11 21:58:20 UTC
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
I suppose they, what, ELECTRICITY?!?!? BWhahahahah! Yeah, right.
Nobody has electricity.

2021-10-11 22:19:18 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by jmcquown
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
I suppose they, what, ELECTRICITY?!?!? BWhahahahah! Yeah, right.
Nobody has electricity.
-sw
Naw, I managed to lure some squirrels into cages using peanuts and have
them running on wheels like hamsters to power those eyeball lights. The
lights blink when the squirrels get tired. ;)

2021-10-11 22:33:03 UTC
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
I suppose they run, what, on ELECTRICITY?!?!? BWhahahahah! Yeah, right.
Nobody has electricity.
Naw, I managed to lure some squirrels into cages using peanuts and have
them running on wheels like hamsters to power those eyeball lights. The
lights blink when the squirrels get tired. ;)
Ahh yes, putting Mother Gaia to work!

The lights should have eyelids that open and close kinda random to
the others in the string. That would look cool.

After Halloween, fried squirrel in gravy is a good meal.
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-13 00:32:53 UTC
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
I suppose they, what, ELECTRICITY?!?!? BWhahahahah! Yeah, right.
Nobody has electricity.
-sw
Naw, I managed to lure some squirrels into cages using peanuts and have
them running on wheels like hamsters to power those eyeball lights. The
lights blink when the squirrels get tired. ;)
Jill
After Halloween, fried squirrel in gravy is a good meal.
Squirrel tastes good, but it's awfully tough and stringy. That said,
I've never brined it properly. Squirrels don't fatten up for winter.
Their meat is lean 365. They store their fat externally.

2021-10-11 22:39:18 UTC
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
Jill
I don't know if you could do it, but I'd like to see a picture of these
after dark and lit.
jmcquown
2021-10-11 23:26:45 UTC
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
Jill
I don't know if you could do it, but I'd like to see a picture of these
after dark and lit.
It's not easy to catch them flashing.

2021-10-12 00:49:05 UTC
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
Jill
I don't know if you could do it, but I'd like to see a picture of these
after dark and lit.
It's not easy to catch them flashing.
Turn the phone or camera to video.

2021-10-12 23:50:36 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
Jill
I don't know if you could do it, but I'd like to see a picture of these
after dark and lit.
It's not easy to catch them flashing.
Turn the phone or camera to video.
-sw
I've tried but the mp4 video is too large for postimages and other free
hosting sites to upload even though it's not very large. Oh well.
They're really cool looking!

2021-10-14 06:39:07 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
Jill
I don't know if you could do it, but I'd like to see a picture of these
after dark and lit.
It's not easy to catch them flashing.
Turn the phone or camera to video.
-sw
I've tried but the mp4 video is too large for postimages and other free
hosting sites to upload even though it's not very large. Oh well.
They're really cool looking!
Post it to alt.binaries.food

2021-10-15 00:58:52 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by jmcquown
Post by Sqwertz
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
Jill
I don't know if you could do it, but I'd like to see a picture of these
after dark and lit.
It's not easy to catch them flashing.
Turn the phone or camera to video.
-sw
I've tried but the mp4 video is too large for postimages and other free
hosting sites to upload even though it's not very large. Oh well.
They're really cool looking!
Post it to alt.binaries.food
-sw
Does blocknews support binaries?

2021-10-15 01:18:06 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by jmcquown
Post by Sqwertz
yes
jmcquown
2021-10-16 14:34:10 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by jmcquown
Post by jmcquown
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
Jill
I don't know if you could do it, but I'd like to see a picture of these
after dark and lit.
It's not easy to catch them flashing.
Turn the phone or camera to video.
-sw
I've tried but the mp4 video is too large for postimages and other free
hosting sites to upload even though it's not very large.  Oh well.
They're really cool looking!
Post it to alt.binaries.food
-sw
Does blocknews support binaries?
Jill
 yes
Unfortunately, the mp4 of only a few seconds is still too large (22.2
MB). Anything smaller wouldn't even catch one blink! Oh well.

Jill
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-16 17:24:21 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by jmcquown
Post by jmcquown
Eyeball lights!
https://i.postimg.cc/tJz7v5JK/eyeballs.jpg
Jill
I don't know if you could do it, but I'd like to see a picture of these
after dark and lit.
It's not easy to catch them flashing.
Turn the phone or camera to video.
-sw
I've tried but the mp4 video is too large for postimages and other free
hosting sites to upload even though it's not very large.  Oh well.
They're really cool looking!
Post it to alt.binaries.food
-sw
Does blocknews support binaries?
Jill
 yes
Unfortunately, the mp4 of only a few seconds is still too large (22.2
MB). Anything smaller wouldn't even catch one blink! Oh well.
Excuses, excuses. I bet we'll never see your tacky Halloween eyes
blink at us.
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-16 18:54:41 UTC