I mowed the back yard AND Nordictracked today!
2021-12-03 19:04:15 UTC
61 years old and still kicking ass! :-)
LOL, you are pathetic :) Come here and see what guys your age (and
much older) do every day.
John Kuthe
2021-12-03 19:08:58 UTC
61 years old and still kicking ass! :-)
LOL, you are pathetic :) Come here and see what guys your age (and
much older) do every day.
Good! Now that we live longer lives, it's good to hear they are GOOD LIVES! :-)

2021-12-03 23:13:07 UTC
61 years old and still kicking ass! :-)
LOL, you are pathetic :) Come here and see what guys your age (and
much older) do every day.
Good! Now that we live longer lives, it's good to hear they are GOOD LIVES! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
The best way I have found to simulate the silky soft, wet, and most important, warm feeling of a vagina is this method:

Buy a cucumber or a zucchini that is at least an inch and a half wider than your penis, and an inch longer.

Boil it as if you were about to eat it, until it is soft, but not falling apart.

Use a butter knife to carve out the inside to the size of your penis.

Be careful not to make it too big or you have wasted your time.

Insert your penis into this little organic device to be sure the size is right, and adjust accordingly.
jmcquown
2021-12-03 20:10:46 UTC
61 years old and still kicking ass! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I wish a 62 year old would come by and kick your ass.

2021-12-03 20:23:34 UTC
I wish a 62 year old would come by and kick your ass.
Jill
I'd give them $20 if they would.
joe
2021-12-03 20:29:23 UTC
L00K0UT! The RFC battle-axe women are plotting..
Jeßus
This is Bruce nym shifting again.
joe
Wrong again, you really do suck at this.
Hank Rogers
Poor master. Don't you feel sorry for him?
Jeßus
2021-12-03 23:12:53 UTC
Post by joe
I wish a 62 year old would come by and kick your ass.
Jill
I'd give them $20 if they would.
L00K0UT! The RFC battle-axe women are plotting..
This is Bruce nym shifting again.
Poor master. Don't you feel sorry for him?
Not really. I hope a family of black Islamic rednecks moves next door
to him. To start an abattoir.
Bruce
2021-12-03 23:45:02 UTC
Post by joe
I wish a 62 year old would come by and kick your ass.
Jill
I'd give them $20 if they would.
L00K0UT! The RFC battle-axe women are plotting..
This is Bruce nym shifting again.
Poor master. Don't you feel sorry for him?
Not really. I hope a family of black Islamic rednecks moves next door
to him. To start an abattoir.
Those are all wonderful ideas and I hope they make you feel better,
but I'm not "joe".
Mike Duffy
2021-12-03 21:00:30 UTC
Post by joe
L00K0UT! The RFC battle-axe women are plotting..
Hey Joe! how do you put the dots in the 'O's? I should ask John though,
because he's the one with a CS degree. Oh wait, I have one of those as
well. WTF is going on?
Mike Duffy
2021-12-03 22:54:32 UTC
Hi Mike, those are zero's.
Thanks. I thought zeros had slashes. I must be stuck in the '70s.
Bruce
2021-12-03 22:59:50 UTC
Ever heard of fonts?
Michael Trew
2021-12-03 23:23:42 UTC
Odd... the zeroes came up with slashes on my newsreader.
John Kuthe
2021-12-04 12:56:30 UTC
On Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 4:49:40 AM UTC-6, Gary wrote:
I saw the slashes too but do remember them from the past. I'm pretty
sure they were used on the old Commodore computers from the 1980's
and/or the old college mainframe I used (also in the 1980s).
On small screens/printouts they were handy to differentiate between a
zero and a capital "O".
I still have about 5 years worth of old "COMPUTE!" magazines. These were
good tutorials for Commodore computers. I just pulled one out and looked
at a program listing. They used the zeroes with slashes.
I personally think the zero with slash should be standard in all fonts.
It was a good idea. Very easy to identify letter vs number.
Old Radio speak. As O and 0 look much alike.

My Father was an amateur radio operator

2021-12-04 19:27:24 UTC
I saw the slashes too but do remember them from the past. I'm pretty
sure they were used on the old Commodore computers from the 1980's
and/or the old college mainframe I used (also in the 1980s).
On small screens/printouts they were handy to differentiate between a
zero and a capital "O".
I still have about 5 years worth of old "COMPUTE!" magazines. These were
good tutorials for Commodore computers. I just pulled one out and looked
at a program listing. They used the zeroes with slashes.
I personally think the zero with slash should be standard in all fonts.
It was a good idea. Very easy to identify letter vs number.
Old Radio speak. As O and 0 look much alike.
Yes, they always look the same on the radio.
You're an idiot.
i***@webtv.net
I'll double that $20 so they can also stop by your house.
joe
I see, you're too chickenshit to do your own dirty work.
Hank Rogers
2021-12-03 21:36:32 UTC
Post by joe
Post by i***@webtv.net