56F and SUNNY this AM! Great camping weather!
2021-10-12 12:46:32 UTC
Get out of your tent or whatever, get a fire started, BBQ some chicken for a float trip and have a blast! :-)

2021-10-12 16:05:05 UTC
Get out of your tent or whatever, get a fire started, BBQ some
chicken for a float trip and have a blast! :-)
Shame you have no friends to go camping with. :)
2021-10-12 16:22:04 UTC
Get out of your tent or whatever, get a fire started, BBQ some
chicken for a float trip and have a blast! :-)
Shame you have no friends to go camping with. :)
Shame he has no money to go camping with :)
2021-10-12 19:37:29 UTC
Get out of your tent or whatever, get a fire started, BBQ some
chicken for a float trip and have a blast! :-)
Shame you have no friends to go camping with. :)
Shame he has no money to go camping with :)
HE HAS TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He could buy a sex doll, gas up Baby II, and head for the mountains
for a long honeymoon, and still have over $8K to last him until the
Social Security checks start rolling in.
https://anniesdollhouse.com/
2021-10-12 20:08:26 UTC
Get out of your tent or whatever, get a fire started, BBQ some
chicken for a float trip and have a blast! :-)
Shame you have no friends to go camping with. :)
Shame he has no money to go camping with :)
HE HAS TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He could buy a sex doll, gas up Baby II, and head for the mountains
for a long honeymoon, and still have over $8K to last him until the
Social Security checks start rolling in.
https://anniesdollhouse.com/
They have cheaper ones here:
https://www.tinysexdolls.com/product-category/anal-sex-doll/
"Our anal sex doll is very realistic. Having anal sex with sex doll always
brings a different experience. When you see a silicone sex doll anal
chubby ass, you immediately want to have Anal Love Doll."
Proson Cheng
2021-11-30 09:33:30 UTC
Get out of your tent or whatever, get a fire started, BBQ some
chicken for a float trip and have a blast! :-)
Shame you have no friends to go camping with. :)
Shame he has no money to go camping with :)
HE HAS TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He could buy a sex doll, gas up Baby II, and head for the mountains
for a long honeymoon, and still have over $8K to last him until the
Social Security checks start rolling in.
https://anniesdollhouse.com/
https://www.tinysexdolls.com/product-category/anal-sex-doll/
"Our anal sex doll is very realistic. Having anal sex with sex doll always
brings a different experience. When you see a silicone sex doll anal
chubby ass, you immediately want to have Anal Love Doll."
Those sex dolls do not like a good deal! But I've found some might be better
https://list.ly/list/6VAz-top-10-most-favoalbe-sex-dolls-2021
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-30 19:15:15 UTC
Do you think you'd be interested in a nice benevolent butt plug??
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-30 21:12:12 UTC
Dang! I wish I'd said that.
John Kuthe
2021-11-30 13:44:43 UTC
Get out of your tent or whatever, get a fire started, BBQ some
chicken for a float trip and have a blast! :-)
Shame you have no friends to go camping with. :)
I do, I just never go camping/boating anymore, since I have my Leaf. It has Thule racks though! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Alex
Are those roll bars?
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-01 00:37:02 UTC
Post by Alex
Get out of your tent or whatever, get a fire started, BBQ some
chicken for a float trip and have a blast! :-)
Shame you have no friends to go camping with. :)
I do, I just never go camping/boating anymore, since I have my Leaf. It has Thule racks though! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Are those roll bars?
They are car top carrier racks. They mean that you can put canoes, kayaks,
whatever, on top of your vehicle in a somewhat better way than just tying them
down to the roof, which abrades the paint, like it did when I used my 1992 Geo
Metro to transport two kayaks. Plus, it looks less hillbilly.

2021-12-01 01:01:51 UTC
Post by Alex
Are those roll bars?
They are car top carrier racks. They mean that you can put canoes, kayaks,
whatever, on top of your vehicle in a somewhat better way than just tying them
down to the roof, which abrades the paint, like it did when I used my 1992 Geo
Metro to transport two kayaks. Plus, it looks less hillbilly.
--Bryan
I have a Thule bicycle hitch rack...
Thanks for sharing.
Hank Rogers
Thanks for sniffing.
Alex
Thanks for clipping my reply to fit your agenda.
Alex
2021-12-01 23:43:08 UTC
They are car top carrier racks. They mean that you can put canoes, kayaks,
whatever, on top of your vehicle in a somewhat better way than just tying them
down to the roof, which abrades the paint, like it did when I used my 1992 Geo
Metro to transport two kayaks. Plus, it looks less hillbilly.
--Bryan
Yep! Yakima on Baby II and Thule on INF-MPG. Name brand racks! Best of the best!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
For...the narcissist!
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-02 00:22:01 UTC
Post by Alex
They are car top carrier racks. They mean that you can put canoes, kayaks,
whatever, on top of your vehicle in a somewhat better way than just tying them
down to the roof, which abrades the paint, like it did when I used my 1992 Geo
Metro to transport two kayaks. Plus, it looks less hillbilly.
--Bryan
Yep! Yakima on Baby II and Thule on INF-MPG. Name brand racks! Best of the best!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
For...the narcissist!
If you used those fancy six-bladed razors, perhaps you too could
admire the reflection of your perfectly glabrous face.

--Bryan
Je├čus
2021-12-01 20:13:53 UTC
I just never go camping/boating anymore, since I have my Leaf. It has Thule racks though! :-)
So... owning a Leaf means you can't go camping anymore? Can you
explain further? Is it because the car is full of toilet paper?
And why not use your Dodge van?
He wouldn't have to even fool with a tent if he took "Baby" on a camping trip.
All he'd need is maybe an air mattress to lay his sleeping bag on for cushioning
and he could sleep in the van. He's probably terrible at building a campfire but
then there's that problem of packing up broccoli, rice, and beans to cook over
that campfire.
TBH, I can't imagine John even enjoying camping. At least now that
he's older. He seems like the homebody type.

We've been rounding up camping gear here - again. Probably the 4th
time in my life I've done so. Summer is here and our plans for a