I'm having a nice DAY OFF!!
2022-01-09 16:59:36 UTC
Recreating! :-)

I live listening to "Parliament-Funkadelic ‎– The Mothership Connection Live 1976":

and I especially like cumming when he's singing "Shit...Goddamn"! :-)

VERY poetic! :-)

2022-01-09 17:26:16 UTC
Recreating! :-)
It would be a nice day if somebody offed you. The NG could
celebrate the day every year, "A joyous Dead Kuthe Day to you!"
2022-01-09 17:57:19 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 09:26:16 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
2022-01-09 17:57:40 UTC
Recreating! :-)
http://youtu.be/VvQhZsye7L4