Dipping sauce for chicken nuggets?
Thomas
2021-12-01 00:44:49 UTC
I'd love to hear others' ideas for tasty dipping sauce alternatives. I am
trying to steer away from honey-mustard/bbq etc. My favorite has always been to
warm up a little fresh preserves (raspberry is my fave) in the microwave. It
turns into a yummy sauce. But, I'm getting a little sick of that. Any other
untapped brilliance out there on this matter?
Thanks in advance. (And no disparaging comments on my taste for chicken
nuggets, please!)
What? Is this a trick question? Take some Heinz ketchup. Put it in one
of those little dipping sauce jars, and dunk your chicken nuggets in it.
Delicious! It doesn't get any more simple and flavorful than that.
A few years have passed, but I still have to say that I recently tried chicken nuggets with maple syrup. Not bad.
Chick fil a sells their sauce here in PA in a squeezable upside down container like mustard.
Good stuff. They sell their Polynsisan flavor too. I do not like that one on nuggrrs. More if a Catalina french taste. The original rocks..
I was never at a c fil a.
Ed Pawlowski
Also available from Amazon. Good stuff, I have a bottle in the fridge.
Bruce
2021-12-01 00:56:15 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Thomas
Chick fil a sells their sauce here in PA in a squeezable upside down container like mustard.
Good stuff. They sell their Polynsisan flavor too. I do not like that one on nuggrrs. More if a Catalina french taste. The original rocks..
I was never at a c fil a.
Also available from Amazon. Good stuff, I have a bottle in the fridge.
Right. Bigger junk has never been put in a bottle.

Chick-Fil-A Strawberry Milkshake

Icedream (whole milk, sugar, nonfat dry milk, artificial flavor, corn
starch, mono & diglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, carrageenan,
guar gum, Yellow 5 & 6), milkshake base (whole milk, sugar, cream,
whey powder milk, nonfat dry milk, artificial flavor, disodium
phosphate, mono and diglycerides, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, guar gum,
cellulose gum, carrageenan), strawberries (water, sugar, high fructose
corn syrup, corn syrup, sugar syrup, modified food starch, salt,
erythorbic acid, potassium sorbate as preservative, citric acid,
artificial color, [contains FD&C Red #40]), whipped cream (cream,
milk, sugar, sorbitol, nonfat milk solids, artificial flavor, mono and
diglycerides, carrageenan, polysorbate 80, mixed tocopherols [vitamin
E] to protect flavor, propellant: nitrous oxide), cherries (high
fructose corn syrup, water, potassium sorbate [a preservative], sodium
benzoate [a preservative], citric acid, artificial flavor, FD&C Red
#40, sulfur dioxide [a preservative]).
Hank Rogers
Master, can you really detect all that just by sniffing ed's ass?
Ed Pawlowski
#40, sulfur dioxide [a preservative]).
I never used a milkshake for chicken. Aussies eat strange stuff.

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/menu/chick-fil-a-sauce
Bruce
#40, sulfur dioxide [a preservative]).
Also bad but not AS bad.
Cindy Hamilton
#40, sulfur dioxide [a preservative]).
I never used a milkshake for chicken. Aussies eat strange stuff.
https://www.chick-fil-a.com/menu/chick-fil-a-sauce
The ingredients suggest barbecue-sauce flavored jam.

I think I'd rather just use Frank's hot sauce.

2021-12-01 09:46:09 UTC
On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 01:38:33 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
Post by Cindy Hamilton
I never used a milkshake for chicken. Aussies eat strange stuff.
https://www.chick-fil-a.com/menu/chick-fil-a-sauce
The ingredients suggest barbecue-sauce flavored jam.
I think I'd rather just use Frank's hot sauce.
"Frank's RedHot Hot Sauce, Original
aged cayenne red peppers, distilled vinegar, water, salt and garlic
powder"

I'd have that too, and ditch the Chick-fil-a Frankensauce.
bruce bowser
Onthoud het Amerikaans spreekwoord: "never say never" (zeg nooit nooit).
Bruce
2021-12-01 17:38:00 UTC
On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 09:16:37 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
Post by bruce bowser
Post by Bruce
Post by Thomas
Chick fil a sells their sauce here in PA in a squeezable upside down container like mustard.
Good stuff. They sell their Polynsisan flavor too. I do not like that one on nuggrrs. More if a Catalina french taste. The original rocks..
I was never at a c fil a.
Also available from Amazon. Good stuff, I have a bottle in the fridge.
Right. Bigger junk has never been put in a bottle.
Onthoud het Amerikaans spreekwoord: "never say never" (zeg nooit nooit).
True. Maybe the next time Ed calls something "good stuff", it's even
worse.
bruce bowser
Ik zei dat denkend dat ... er is meer drank in flessen gedaan dan dat.
i***@webtv.net
2021-12-04 09:52:54 UTC
You'll never get enough of ed's ass, will you master?
Hank, do you know how many wrinkles are on a pigs ass?

Smile and I’ll count them.